whewwee

Paducah, KY

#1 Jul 9, 2012
I seen the most gorgous girl eva 2day in FC she had dark hair and carried herself in a way i've never seen in anyother woman. Her bum was so perfect and her smile so bright. I wish i new her name. anyone have any idea? maybe yu seen her 2.
Excited

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Dose she work the cash registrer or deli? Morning evening or nite?
sexy ass

Hialeah, FL

#3 Jul 12, 2012
I do see a very beautiful girl in there. She works there actually. Amazing eyes and sways in a way i have never seen :)
whewwee

Paducah, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Saw her agaan today! Shes a shopper, doesnt work there. I wish I new her name.
wondering

Norton, VA

#5 Aug 2, 2012
need more details about her.what she drive?
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Well, you know she is NOT available, right? 99% of all females are either married, engaged or dating someone! And the 1% who are not, just choose not to be with someone! Face it, there are NO available females, NOT ONE!!
whewwee

Paducah, KY

#7 Aug 2, 2012
Hey man I'm optimistic that maybe she is available. She was w/ somone may have been her mom they got into a Nissan Exterea. had a lilbab w/ em
awwww

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Blank wrote:
Well, you know she is NOT available, right? 99% of all females are either married, engaged or dating someone! And the 1% who are not, just choose not to be with someone! Face it, there are NO available females, NOT ONE!!
come on now :-( I'm available n I'm hot too! Don't be a disbeliever!!
wondering

Norton, VA

#9 Aug 2, 2012
whewwee wrote:
Hey man I'm optimistic that maybe she is available. She was w/ somone may have been her mom they got into a Nissan Exterea. had a lilbab w/ em
I may know who your talking about but need more details.what color was the nissan?was she tall?tan?
whewwee

Paducah, KY

#10 Aug 2, 2012
A dark greyish one. she was a shortay and tan!!
wondering

Norton, VA

#11 Aug 2, 2012
whewwee wrote:
A dark greyish one. she was a shortay and tan!!
did you say she had a baby with her?
thatsmygurl

Church Hill, VA

#12 Aug 3, 2012
I know her and she has a damn big husband that will whoooooop yo azz player.
whewwee

Paducah, KY

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Ya she has a lil babyboi looked like. Yo thatsmygurl didnt see a ring on thAT finger homie.
dillion

United States

#14 Aug 4, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I may know who your talking about but need more details.what color was the nissan?was she tall?tan?
I know the one your talking about burgundy xterra?
sarah

United States

#15 Aug 27, 2012
It's shannan gilly
whewwee

Paducah, KY

#16 Aug 27, 2012
nah i know her, this girl blows her out tha water. shes petite and got an ass thats just plain holy. no pun intended. ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr ehtesham (Dec '10) Wed Tracy 15
Sara mullins Tue D-Dog 24
Brittany Belcher (Apr '16) Tue timeclock 7
Donald Trump Nov 27 Go Trump 44
News Obama aims to turn coal country into drone country Nov 22 eazy peezy japanezey 2
new traffic light downtown Nov 8 Kilroy 3
Christopher Parsons Nov '16 Looking 1

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages