First Prev
of 2
Next Last
P-nut mom

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2012
I saw him arguing with a boy and threatening another parent, what is with this man? It's every sport all the time!
Section 8

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2012
That dude needs anger management!
Agree

Hermitage, TN

#3 Aug 28, 2012
He should be blocked from all sporting events.
p-nut dad

Christiansburg, VA

#4 Aug 29, 2012
Agree wrote:
He should be blocked from all sporting events.
opinions are like buttholes everyone has atleast one!!!!
p-nut dad

Christiansburg, VA

#5 Aug 29, 2012
opinions are like buttholes everyone has atleast one!!!!!!!!!
p-nut mom

Christiansburg, VA

#6 Aug 29, 2012
i was there when this happened and he didn't threaten anyone. the so-called parent told him to shut-up and he had heard enough out of his mouth.
p-nut player

Christiansburg, VA

#7 Aug 29, 2012
"dude" who uses that slange? what are you 12 years old.
Bless U

Christiansburg, VA

#8 Aug 29, 2012
be careful little tongue what u say,
our Father up above is watching u.
he supports these teams ! sad someone is trying to start problems
kiddo

Natural Bridge, VA

#9 Aug 29, 2012
Everywhere they go both parents get in to it over their son.Blake is no better than other kids!!
sad

Christiansburg, VA

#11 Aug 29, 2012
He is a great Kid ! Leave him alone....this is really uncalled for !
Momma Bear

Christiansburg, VA

#12 Aug 29, 2012
kiddo wrote:
Everywhere they go both parents get in to it over their son.Blake is no better than other kids!!
Plz, dont bring his name into this mess ! He is a great kids ! PPL , leave this alone ! If u must know ask face 2 face
abuse

United States

#13 Aug 30, 2012
kiddo wrote:
. Dont bring a kids name into this it is abusive to him and now you are worse that what your saying of his Dad
seriously

Madison, TN

#14 Aug 30, 2012
none of you people are from around here,look where your posts say your from.Why are you afraid to talk to each other with your names,when your kids are involved?If they were mine everyone would know what I had to say and I would not care who knew it.When it comes to your kids don't be afraid.
truth

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Aug 30, 2012
You can live ib big stone and its says different places like wide etc..just the way topix is..these are good people if you have a beef with them do it face to face not behind a computer
truth

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Aug 30, 2012
Wise...
itsjustme

Big Stone Gap, VA

#17 Aug 30, 2012
He is my cousin you people are crazy he is a good dude
seriuosly

Madison, TN

#18 Aug 30, 2012
How do you say it to someones face when you don't know who they are?Hidden cameras would solve the problem.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19 Aug 30, 2012
Excuse me, but Blake is my cousin, and I would appreciate it if you kept his name out of this. Blake is a great kid so leave him out of it!
Bear Poo

United States

#20 Aug 31, 2012
It seems like the kid is a great kid, don't judge him because of the actions of the father. The dad "Ken" is a hot headed bully. He does bad mouth other players, coaches and parents. If you have been around him you know this is true. Drama surrounds him in every sport. The resource officer at Union needs to be contacted about him before something escalates into more violent actions. Defend him all you want, everybody in BSG and Appy knows its true. The son should not have to suffer because of him.
truth is

Natural Bridge, VA

#21 Aug 31, 2012
this other parent turn around & told hin "to shut this mouth ", so of u were not present...u have no clue what took place. This man stands his ground & doesn't kiss butt so his child can have a position on a team....so to all u hatters....u will answer for bashing a kid ! Shame on YOU ! Everyone make mistakes, pay for them & move on , some ppl cant grow upppppp. so talk about contacting someone this parent works for wise co school system, so keep digging ....this family has always given to all kids, purchase team pix, personal pix of this families 5 kids....so leave well enough alone ppl. we all all bad days , but one things for sure they doooooo support thier child & other children, the kids know & like these ppl, so grow up & move on. bully, thats sooo funnt , no he stands his ground , enen takes up for others .....so Blessings to U all , maybe U All can talk to this man , if U want, clear your mind .....remember this is a child U are bashing , sad ! SHAME ON U

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young girls 2 babys already? 3 hr over worked 5
William 'Bill's Gilliam 7 hr wondering2016 1
New Bloods MC Here To take Over Warlords Turf??? (Oct '10) 7 hr Attitude 76
Know this? 21 hr Mr Nick 1
This guy Fri Nono 2
PV Shindig Aug 24 PV Shindig 1
Donald Trump Aug 23 jamesdeaton077 26

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance