Oneup

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2012
She needs to keep her self away from married men & guys that are taken by another woman period. She's nothing but a low life piece of trash and that's all she'll ever amount to. I would say I'm surprised she still has a job but I guess that's how everyone is at Lifecare.
wow

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Mar 15, 2012
With a name like "oneup" you would think you would be the one being talked about like trash! No one is perfect! Her husband knows everything so if you have anything to say, say it to her face! Oh I forgot you have to be a chicken shit bitch and hide behide a screen!!!
really

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2012
Wow well as I see things it takes 2 so apparently someone isn't keeping their man happy or they wouldn't even consider cheating with her!
LadyFox

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Mar 19, 2012
Oneup wrote:
She needs to keep her self away from married men & guys that are taken by another woman period. She's nothing but a low life piece of trash and that's all she'll ever amount to. I would say I'm surprised she still has a job but I guess that's how everyone is at Lifecare.
Your just wannabe like her so you can do the same thing shame on you! You know you want to!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
summer cheyenne white (Mar '16) 5 hr bell 22
Sara mullins (Aug '16) 5 hr bell 30
Cash for ladies (Mar '16) 7 hr Little bit 5
prostitutes (Jul '15) 7 hr Little bit 18
Tanning salons in BSG (Jan '14) 13 hr Lovetotannnn 18
Prime serloin Thu Butcher 8
the music thread (Mar '12) Wed Musikologist 36

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance