jp

United States

#1 May 1, 2012
Somebody I love just dumped me for very young chick. Ain't that some crap!
SORRY

Nashville, TN

#2 May 1, 2012
jp wrote:
Somebody I love just dumped me for very young chick. Ain't that some crap!
MEN ARE BUTTHOLES ANYWAY.IF THEY GOT A GOOD WOMAN THEY DONT NOW HOW TO TREAT HER.I JUST LIVE TO MAKE ME HAPPY.IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT ANY MAN.SEEMS LIKE MEN TREAT WOMEN ON DRUGS BETTER.LOL.....GLAD IM NOT LIKE THAT.JUST MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY.WHO CARES ABOUT A MAN.SORRY HUN,BUT LIFE GOES ON.NOT GOING TO LET ANY MAN BRING ME DOWN.
wasnotwas

Columbus, OH

#3 May 1, 2012
Who said it was a man who left? Or who said the author is female?
jp

United States

#4 May 2, 2012
I'm a female. Just realizing Sumbody like him can even get a young girl pi$$e$ me off. I put up with crap I should have bailed out two years ago when I saw red flags but noooooo. Sumbody played dumb and in the end got hurt. Oh well he's a loser so she sure didn't get much. He played me real good....she won't stay long cuz his sorry butt won't keep a job lol
Little lamb

United States

#5 May 2, 2012
Sounds like her loss, not yours. Congratulations on getting rid of him, he did you a favor. Go have some fun!

“Know thyself.”

Since: Sep 10

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 May 2, 2012
Sounds like just another user in this cesspool of immoral filth. Sorry you are hurting, but here's your chance to find a real man. REAL MEN = Faithful. Their word has meaning and they stick by them. Wish you luck.

Hopefully the girl will eventually find her one too, after the swelling of her head goes down and she realizes turds aren't something people want in their stockings.
jp

Brooklyn, NY

#7 May 2, 2012
Awww that's awesome....happy that for once on topix I read something good. Thank you that's exactly what I needed to hear:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
off roading (Jun '16) 6 min Miner 2
Brian Jones / prime sirloin 12 hr Heard 5
City Roadcrew job 15 hr DallinM 1
God Fearing church going folks (Jun '16) Thu Believer 70
MR. Giles former wise teacher. Jun 20 just curious 1
Swimming pool in BSG back in the 1960's... Jun 19 Oldster 1
Does anybody know Jessee Warburton ? Jun 18 I do 3

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance