First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jennie

Natural Bridge, VA

#1 Sep 14, 2010
I get really mad when I go to the drive thru at Burger King and they make me pull up to that door and wait on my food. Even when there is no one in front of me, I still have to pull up. Then, if I forget to ask for condiments when I am paying, I have to wait on them to walk all the way back in to get them. So, one day, I was in a rush and wanted to grab something quick to eat while driving. I stopped there because there was no line. After ordering and paying, I was told to pull over in the parking lot and wait for them to bring it out. There were about 10 cars sitting over there waiting. Had I known 10 were in front of me, I wouldn't have stopped because I was in a hurry.
LocalGal

La Follette, TN

#2 Sep 14, 2010
apparently that's standard practice at the particular BK (although it's happened on occasion at Norton too).

I think they do it so their drive-through service times aren't showing as high as they really are.

Hate it.
Huddle House Ho

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Sep 14, 2010
I just refuse to pull up. I tell them the rest of the people behind me(althought there never is anyone) that they can wait. They get so mad when I do that.
thats right

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 15, 2010
big stone burger king is the worst fast food place i have ever went to. itd shut down of they actually gave their employess drug test. there wouldn't be anyone working. they are so slow and they always get your order wrong. i refuse to go there. and i know alot of people who wont be goin there anymore due to poor service. does anyone know how to email someone about this place. a manager high up or something. this place is horrible and someone should know
LocalGal

Madison, TN

#5 Sep 15, 2010
I believe it's a franchise, so you could contact BK corporate (there's usually a contact page on BK website) and let them know what's going on.
lois

Brentwood, TN

#6 Sep 15, 2010
LocalGal wrote:
I believe it's a franchise, so you could contact BK corporate (there's usually a contact page on BK website) and let them know what's going on.
they dont care about the people it took me 45min,s just to get soething to eat one night funny thing no one else was in line they like to talk about who is sleeping with who
Amber Crabtree

Wise, VA

#9 Nov 18, 2010
lois wrote:
<quoted text> they dont care about the people it took me 45min,s just to get soething to eat one night funny thing no one else was in line they like to talk about who is sleeping with who
I know you did not wait 45 mins for food. You're crazy. And no one sleeps around with each other at BK, that's McD's. I work there and I love it. We have several loyal customers. Grow up.
You need to

United States

#10 Nov 18, 2010
Amber Crabtree wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you did not wait 45 mins for food. You're crazy. And no one sleeps around with each other at BK, that's McD's. I work there and I love it. We have several loyal customers. Grow up.
Take a bath.
thanks

Jonesville, VA

#11 Nov 18, 2010
LocalGal wrote:
apparently that's standard practice at the particular BK (although it's happened on occasion at Norton too).
I think they do it so their drive-through service times aren't showing as high as they really are.
Hate it.
I always wondered why not only BK but other places also want you to pull up when no one is behind you.
Huddle House Ho

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Nov 18, 2010
You need to wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a bath.
Yeah, I agree, they all need a bath.
batman

Hermitage, TN

#13 Nov 18, 2010
its to make there drive thru times, but you can just say so no its not like they can do anything!!!
MLB

Mount Juliet, TN

#14 Nov 18, 2010
I am so glad someone brought this up.. It is so frustrating! Yes, it is because they have a timer and they are supposed to take the order at the speaker and have the customers food ready and gone all within a certain window of time. But they just make us pull up to the door and take their sweet time while we sit there. That's why I never go there when I am in a rush, I know it's going to be a long wait even if I am the only one at the drive-thru.
disgusting

United States

#15 Nov 18, 2010
The peoples hygiene there disgust me I refuse to eat there the place looks deserted like a ghost town....the food is raunchy and all the lil druggies do is stand outside and smoke....that is the truth about the drive thru a previous employee told me even the manager gets the "employees" to pull up so its doesn't look bad on the drive thru time that's a FACT
DontJudge

Brentwood, TN

#16 Nov 19, 2010
You need to wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a bath.
I know for a fact that Amber Crabtree has good hygiene. Not everybody there is a druggy. Don't judge everybody based on a few. Besides, you call yourself Huddle House Ho and you're telling someone else to bathe?? Everyone knows Huddle House has several druggies! In fact, our area is full of pill-heads and dope phenes!
Huddle House Ho

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Nov 19, 2010
I at least take a good bath and clean my personal area out. I don't smell like those people do.
Amber Crabtree

Wise, VA

#18 Nov 19, 2010
I don't smell, thank you. And I don't know of anyone that does smell where I work. They actually smell good.

And yeah... You're a ho.
Kayla

Madison, TN

#19 Nov 19, 2010
I work at this store, and I believe that except on a few occassions we all do our jobs to the best of our ability. And speaking of bad service, I ordered food from the huddle house and their was a dime in my gravy. How does that even happen. Then another time, they tried charging me for extra food that I didn't even order. You get pulled because you either have more than a 4 minute wait on food or we have the next order behind you. We are not all druggies and nor do we smell. If you never go there how would you know if we smell or not? I can agree that our store needs improvement, but you all are being childish about this subject.
Huddle House Ho

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Nov 20, 2010
Not chilish, people even get pulled up to the door even for a milkshake or a coke.
Amber Crabtree

United States

#21 Nov 24, 2010
We don't even have milkshakes. haha
DontJudge

Brentwood, TN

#22 Nov 26, 2010
Huddle House Ho wrote:
Not chilish, people even get pulled up to the door even for a milkshake or a coke.
Go back to school, "Ho", and learn to spell childish!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeping the Town of Big Stone Gap Honest (Sep '15) 11 hr Kilroy 36
Mercy 11 hr evil devil 6
Rusti McGraw!! (Jun '15) Sat Guest 5
Inline hockey Sat 170Eeu 1
Cash for ladies Sat Horny 4
black bears Jun 20 justme 7
God Fearing church going folks Jun 13 Calvin 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages