romney against blacks and coal

romney against blacks and coal

Posted in the Big Stone Gap Forum

Since: Dec 10

Madison, TN

#1 Sep 5, 2012
romney's morman church would not let a black person participate in all services until 1978..when they changed their laws to allow black men to do so and in 2003 romney spoke against the salem coal plant when he was gov of mass. said he would not support jobs that kill people and i have never heard him go back on that promise yet....so wherre does he stand now for the coal country ....vote against someone who wants to close coal mines. cuz they kill people.....
Ignorance

Big Stone Gap, VA

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Do you know see what Obama has already done to this area. There is no way I would ever vote to keep him in office. You are correct about Romney and the 2003 speech, but he did change his tune after a year and started supporting coal because not only do ppl die in coal mines but in almost every job out there (his words). As for his religion he can not help what went on years ago, at least he believes in God unlike Obama who wants to exclude God from every aspect. You really should be more educated on things before you start posting such ignorance.
More of the same

San Antonio, TX

#5 Sep 5, 2012
http://politix.topix.com/img/CRNA8QRFPLLBOJVM...
The number of Muslim delegates at the Democratic National Convention has been on
a steep upward trajectory in recent years, going from 25 in 2004 to 43 in 2008,
and now - they've lost count it seems - an estimated 100 in Charlotte.
Mercy

Roanoke, VA

#6 Sep 5, 2012
How stupid can one be. Obama said you build the coal burning industries and I'll shut them down. Look what has happened to coal since he has been in office. It amazes me the number of ignorant people willing to drink the koolaid.
JMO

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Sep 5, 2012
O'bama and the truth in the same sentence. That is the only way it is going to happen. Just because someone typed it.
Romney actions

United States

#8 Sep 5, 2012
Romney doesn't support coal. He just blathers on about what he thinks you want to hear, then when he is somewhere else he tells them the opposite. Here is his video on coal in 2003.

Also in 2005 he passed "cap and trade" in Massachusetts.
So he is just talk on trashing coal, he is action too.
Plus just recently on 8-14-12 coal miners in Ohio were forced to attend his campaign event.
Check it out http://www.care2.com/causes/coal-miners-force...
nope

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Sep 5, 2012
I would rather vote for romney .I wont vote for Obama again because of the way he changes his mind and the economy is awful.I wanted change not just pennies.Obama must go for the sake of America and Israel.

Madison, TN

#11 Sep 5, 2012
More of the same wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/img/C RNA8QRFPLLBOJVM-rszw500
The number of Muslim delegates at the Democratic National Convention has been on
a steep upward trajectory in recent years, going from 25 in 2004 to 43 in 2008,
and now - they've lost count it seems - an estimated 100 in Charlotte.
obama is not muslim he is christian....remember he is both black and white in heirtag....wow

Madison, TN

#12 Sep 5, 2012
actually it is the owners of the coal companis pushing the coal miners to vote for romney and against obama and not for the good of the miners and just wonder if he will demand that america buy coal from other countries to support the need in america after election...like from china and etc...i mean will he and his cronies make more money like they have with other businessess that they took to other countries and their banking..u know the banking system a person banks here and their monies are reinvested in small busiess startups and then the economy boots for all but ummm if money like romneys in banked in foriegn countries then that money isnot here to help busines and the economy herein the us...hummm doesnt say much for him does it and he stated and ticks by the thought that he will not create or allow to be created jobs that kill americans and he believes that the coal industry does just that...wonder what hereally thinks about the military after all they are trained to kill or be killed defending our and everyones freedoms...hummm

Madison, TN

#13 Sep 5, 2012
Mercy wrote:
How stupid can one be. Obama said you build the coal burning industries and I'll shut them down. Look what has happened to coal since he has been in office. It amazes me the number of ignorant people willing to drink the koolaid.
the reason the coal industry is fighting so hard to get obama out is the fact that they do not want to improve thir product tha would cut down on the owners and ivestors profits...if they have to put out to make pollution more in control....45 percent of electricity produced in the us is coal.....the bills that obama is passing is to control mercury pollution for one thing and clean carbon air i mean cant people see who is getting the money here...that is why umwa was first started a good friend of mine fought hard along side john l lewis to get better mining for the miners not for the owners and investors the companies fought hard but it was for the people and now they layoff people here before election and blame the man they wanat out of office hoping taht if romney gets in then they wont have to make the necessary improvements that will drain their profits...i mean their moneis like romney are in the caymen's ....their banking is in other countries. but they are using the same tactics they used over the years to twist the thinking of the coal miners...and they have their lackies that dont even work in the mines or every have and dont understand what it means to face that type of hard work every day day in day out ...making money for the rich so they can get richer..still wondering why they dont like other industries hand out investments to the men that work for them ...they keep it all to themselvs..and get by with it ..why doesnt the union in negotions demand profit sharing ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeping the Town of Big Stone Gap Honest (Sep '15) 3 hr Kilroy 36
Mercy 4 hr evil devil 6
Rusti McGraw!! (Jun '15) 22 hr Guest 5
Inline hockey Sat 170Eeu 1
Cash for ladies Sat Horny 4
black bears Jun 20 justme 7
God Fearing church going folks Jun 13 Calvin 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages