Comments
21 - 40 of 54 Comments Last updated Apr 19, 2014
amazed

United States

#22 Jul 16, 2012
Well i think everyone knows everyone has their on fetish! It doesnt matter what it is and you cant help if thats what turns you on! My bf loves my feet with stockins on and thats fine with me! I love for him to rub and kiss on them! So if thats what he likes thats what he is gonna get!
jimbobbillybrat

Tannersville, VA

#23 Jul 16, 2012
I hate feet wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol so what if a girl has foot feet fungus and she steps in her own shit get it all nice and stinky for you.
I have heard of foot fungus but never "foot feet fungus".
supergal

South Africa

#25 Oct 20, 2012
I find it hot wen my husband sucks, kisses n smells my feet. For some reason it makes me feel really sexy
ewww

Murfreesboro, TN

#26 Oct 21, 2012
that is disgusting. I agree with you. Definitely have issues
i love sexy feet

United States

#27 Oct 31, 2012
I love kissin on ma girls feet! She keeps them nice for me.. And she gets bossy while in doin it. That's so hot
true

United States

#28 Oct 31, 2012
The thing about this whole post is that it seems to me that you worship your girls feet more than her! I mean you can change your name all you want but we all know that its the same person who keeps posting all of this. We get it you love feet! Who cares but your girl, she probally wants as much as attention drawn to her as you do her feet! And that's a fact!
mrlee

Washington, DC

#31 Mar 19, 2013
true tail wrote:
me and my husband was eatin over in ktown this wkend when this young couple came in and was seated in the booth beside of us after they ordered i notice he was sweatin bad than i notice she was to i than notice she had her high heels off n givin him a footjob under the table and it was totally hot
I wish I was there at the other table
Miss it

Big Stone Gap, VA

#32 Mar 24, 2013
I used to hook up with a dude that liked feet. The only guy I had ever been with that liked feet. He would lick & kiss my feet & legs all the way up to....well u know. It was amazing. Good times. Miss it sometimes.
foot locker

Norton, VA

#33 Mar 28, 2013
W.T.F. thats great we get the point sounds to me like you are a very lucky girl.
sexy1

Goldendale, WA

#34 Apr 22, 2013
Be cuz wrote:
We are lucky girls :)
Please send me pics through email im 16 mexican have abs and a huge cock esquiveluriel78@gmail.com
sooo tru

Duluth, GA

#35 Apr 26, 2013
amazed wrote:
Well i think everyone knows everyone has their on fetish! It doesnt matter what it is and you cant help if thats what turns you on! My bf loves my feet with stockins on and thats fine with me! I love for him to rub and kiss on them! So if thats what he likes thats what he is gonna get!
wat a lucky guy
erfi

Iran

#36 Jun 25, 2013
Furtunatly i have this feeling to girls feet. Its the most sexiest activity you lick toes and heels shin .... To up
I think most of girls like it and becom sexy and hot during the fetish.
In india some people beleave that touching women feet is a sin ! Its also true between wifes and husbands!!
I'd rader to start sex from my gf feet
erfi

Iran

#37 Jun 25, 2013
I think the reson of feet interesting for us, refers to our minds reflex. I have a lot of sexy and p o r n pics but when i watch them in slideshow , the most atrractive one can hit me up, are women feet. When i watch this,suddenly i become to be horny and after that i return to my primary status. I guess it comes from an experiance or memorize or an unknown relation between our mind and shape of women's feet and toes.
SDS

United States

#38 Jun 26, 2013
Feet are sexy Lol but i think some of you need to concentrate on spelling lmfao
HKAK

UK

#39 Jul 13, 2013
I like girls feet!:) they smell great and look cute!:) I really love the feminine feet! YUM!!!
renevel

Roanoke, VA

#40 Jul 16, 2013
what's with the feet people.
Alpha and Omega

United States

#41 Jul 17, 2013
wants to know wrote:
mine just rubs my feet n kisses them all the time n begs me to wear pantyhose all the time to
You wear pantyhose for me and I'll make it worth your while.
fella

Canada

#42 Jul 22, 2013
I am not a tow sucker foot licker or anything invoving my mouth. Yeahh that is discusting u ppl r f*cked. But! I do enjoy a good footjob and a women with a sexy pedicure. Also finishing if you know what I mean on a girls toes feels soo good for some reason! So that's what I gotta say. Feet r nice and can be used well sexually but if your licking/sucking on them then wtf man? They are on the fuckin ground all the time! Lol
rejin

Kuwait, Kuwait

#43 Aug 14, 2013
after marriage i become a fetish of female feet ,and i like high heel also ,my wife have a thick and long sexy leg and i love to see she is in sexy high heels.she corporating with me too ,but she is little taller than me ty cannot wear high heels in public
the masked humper

Port Dover, Canada

#44 Jan 22, 2014
a lady's foot is the most beautiful thing on their body. it's jus like the breasts, the butt or vagina hole to me. it makes me rock hard and ready to explode &#128166;

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big stonegap movie what happend? 5 hr scott co boy 1
Union vs Clintwood 6 hr stupid 4
Where to eat? New to this town. 19 hr Helping People 8
Natasha from Appy Fri Ppp 4
Basket Weaver in BSG Fri JRussell 1
New Bloods... (Jan '11) Fri pigwig bagboy 55
Sports decals Aug 26 Silver 1
•••
•••
•••