United States

#1 May 5, 2012
why do guys like feet

“Know thyself.”

Since: Sep 10

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 May 5, 2012
Haha

Without feet you'd have to be carried everywhere. ; )
Be cuz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 May 6, 2012
Keep them done pretty, get pedis and take care of them. My bf kisses my toes while we have sex :D
wants to know

United States

#4 May 7, 2012
mine just rubs my feet n kisses them all the time n begs me to wear pantyhose all the time to
Be cuz

United States

#5 May 7, 2012
We are lucky girls :)
myepicdramasiteD OTcom

Omaha, NE

#6 May 8, 2012
EVERYTHING you need to know on men's stange fantasies can be answered here: www.mikekennedy.info
Cody

Waynesboro, VA

#7 May 8, 2012
Feet are nasty, you piss on them in the shower ffs!
flaglerchat iz inn da how

Anonymous Proxy

#8 May 8, 2012
ze.............
EEWW

United States

#9 May 8, 2012
Cody wrote:
If you pee in the shower then you are the nasty one!
Love Feet

Christiansburg, VA

#10 May 8, 2012
You can tell a lot from woman's feet. If they take care of them they take care of everything else. If they have dirty nasty feet that look like they have been gnawed on, stay clear because they probably don't take care of themselves.

“Know thyself.”

Since: Sep 10

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 May 8, 2012
Some weird conversations happen on Topix I swear.

You can tell a lot by a man's feet too, if they are too pretty he probably doesn't get off his ass. Of course you can apparently tell all this about people's feet because apparently everyone goes around barefoot all the time in these here mountains.
randy

Bellevue, WA

#12 May 11, 2012
Cody wrote:
what are you talking about.you piss sitting down!
sitstopee

UK

#13 May 12, 2012
Be cuz wrote:
Keep them done pretty, get pedis and take care of them. My bf kisses my toes while we have sex :D
I love kissing girls feet b4 sex,turns me on,I like to sniff girls feet and smell there socks and shoes while she watches..such a turn on,I masturbate my lil 1 all the time over girls feet..love it ha
wants to know

Hollywood, FL

#14 May 12, 2012
sitstopee wrote:
<quoted text>
I love kissing girls feet b4 sex,turns me on,I like to sniff girls feet and smell there socks and shoes while she watches..such a turn on,I masturbate my lil 1 all the time over girls feet..love it ha
my bf sniffs my stockings after i wear them that turns him on
sitstopee

UK

#15 Jun 9, 2012
I love the smell do you wear socks,I'd love to smell a pair of girls worn smelly socks email me babe lovegirlsfeetnsocks@live.co.uk
sitstopee

UK

#16 Jun 9, 2012
wants to know wrote:
<quoted text>my bf sniffs my stockings after i wear them that turns him on
I love the smell do you wear socks,I'd love to smell a pair of girls worn smelly socks email me babe lovegirlsfeetnsocks@live.co.uk
sotstopee

UK

#17 Jun 18, 2012
wants to know wrote:
<quoted text>my bf sniffs my stockings after i wear them that turns him on
that's so cool wish I had a pair of girls socks to smell do ur feet get sweaty then..I'm getting a hard on
true tail

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2012
me and my husband was eatin over in ktown this wkend when this young couple came in and was seated in the booth beside of us after they ordered i notice he was sweatin bad than i notice she was to i than notice she had her high heels off n givin him a footjob under the table and it was totally hot
I hate feet

United States

#20 Jul 15, 2012
Because they smell like shit.
I can't stand people who love and worship feet. Yeah they take you places and shit. But honestly, I don't like feet at all. Anyone who likes feet : You have issues.
I hate feet

United States

#21 Jul 15, 2012
sitstopee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol so what if a girl has foot feet fungus and she steps in her own shit get it all nice and stinky for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tanning salons in BSG (Jan '14) 14 hr walkinggirl 15
Where to eat? New to this town. Fri Anonb 25
Morals question Jan 22 AppyDude 54
Do you know what happened to misty grubb? (Sep '11) Jan 21 Lyndseylyndz 3
Horton Florist Jan 20 BossHogg 2
Flipping egg Jan 19 telling it like i... 8
BSG water dept (Mar '13) Jan 18 LauraMarie13 40
Big Stone Gap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web