First Prev
of 7
Next Last
customer service

Blacksburg, VA

#1 Mar 27, 2011
Whats up with the cashier acting as if you're a bother to them , when you go to check out ? please be friendly...speak to the customers...we pay for a service. Some of you do a great job & THANK YOU !
miner

Vilonia, AR

#2 Mar 27, 2011
iT WAS SO COLD IN THERE THAT MY NUTS CRACKED AND SPILLED ALL OVER THE PLACE. THATS COLD MAN!
DONNA

Vilonia, AR

#3 Mar 27, 2011
IT WAS SO COLD IN THERE THAT I WENT TO THE RESTROOM AND MY VAGINA FROZE AND I PISSED ICE WATER. THAT IS COLD
kate

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2011
Some people what is this world coming to.
wtr

La Vergne, TN

#5 Mar 27, 2011
Food city is the white trash mecca. you're expecting way too much
Food City Gas

Natural Bridge, VA

#6 Mar 28, 2011
I know that the ugly blonde named Vicki with the zits all over her face better watch which married men she flirts with......bad times are coming!!!
Foodcitytrash

Natural Bridge, VA

#7 Mar 28, 2011
Food City Gas wrote:
I know that the ugly blonde named Vicki with the zits all over her face better watch which married men she flirts with......bad times are coming!!!
I have seen that girl Vicki flirting with married men and other girls boyfriends. There is one particular person I see her flirting with many times, and if his wife found out, Vicki and he both would be in serious trouble. I do not know why that women must flaunt themselves and flirt with married or taken men. Vicki let this be a warning to you, back off before I tell..........Of course it's not all her fault the men don't have to stand there and tolerate it or take part in it, they are even more to blame than her, because they are the ones in a relationship. Hey, maybe if I tell this guys wife, she will leave him, and him and the food city gas trash could be together. Hum..........
kate

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2011
I saw little girl all over her boyfriend they both worked there at that time may still. But there is a time and place for everything. They need to get a room. We dont want to go shopping and watch them all hugged up at food city . Its sicking and not the place to do that stuff.
QueenB

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Mar 28, 2011
I wish people would get a job & get a friggen life & leave the people who actually have a job alone!!! most of the people that put people working at food city down are the ones on food stamps & welfare & most have never worked a real job in thier life & probably never will, Get a job and you will have less time to put people down.
customer service

Blacksburg, VA

#10 Mar 28, 2011
wrong honey some ppl work for a living, just don't like how these ppl act...if u r not interested in workin & giving 100%...stay home...someone needs & whats the job ! Yes, I've worked since I was 14 . Thank You ! No, I don't get stamps...not putting ppl down just asking why they act a certian way...do your job, give 100%...yes , I do work for the public ,also and have a wonderful Life !
fcc

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Mar 28, 2011
that ethan guy is hot
hummmm

Natural Bridge, VA

#12 Mar 28, 2011
QueenB wrote:
I wish people would get a job & get a friggen life & leave the people who actually have a job alone!!! most of the people that put people working at food city down are the ones on food stamps & welfare & most have never worked a real job in thier life & probably never will, Get a job and you will have less time to put people down.
So you are saying the behavior that goes on is okay, because they are on welfare or food stamps. You sound very unintelligent for making such comments. There is a time and place for every behavior, and work is not it.
employee

Radford, VA

#13 Mar 28, 2011
maybe if we got paid more that 7.25 an hour and got more than 1 day a week, or more than 5 hour shifts that would inspire us to be nice.
people suck

La Vergne, TN

#14 Mar 28, 2011
I am in foodcity 1-2 times a week and the only assholes I see are the customers actualy. I think for the money that they dont make the service is good. If you want rude people go to a drs office they are assholes and are paid very well. I think most of the people here complaining had nothing to do while waiting on there favorite post on topix to update like my boyfriend is having sex with my neighbors dog or the school board is going to build 23 schools on a acre of land. I do wish all the people on here complaining would go clean there nasty house or crawl in bed with there nasty old man and service him for a change. THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE. But as none of that is probably going to happen so go ahead and trash a 16 year old bag boy since your all pillows of the community. I think the people that work at foodcity are just darn lucky we come in and let them serve our grouch ass. Oh yeah have a good day and love thy neighbor.
stud

Gate City, VA

#15 Mar 28, 2011
I think the foodcity team is great, food city has some hot hot managers, and men working there, Ive heard you can take one out for a fair price$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Food City Gas

Natural Bridge, VA

#16 Mar 29, 2011
I am not saying anything at all about the people on who work on the inside of the store. Just Vicki who works outside at the gas pumps, she is the only one who I have witnessed any unruly behavior. And it is about to catch up to her, that is all I am saying.
Love much

Blacksburg, VA

#17 Mar 29, 2011
employee wrote:
maybe if we got paid more that 7.25 an hour and got more than 1 day a week, or more than 5 hour shifts that would inspire us to be nice.
maybe if you give 110% u could /would get more hours & $$$.$7.25 is pretty good money for kids
Jim

Gate City, VA

#18 Mar 29, 2011
Kids work hard too, STUPID
worksforaliving

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Mar 29, 2011
Only rude people I see in there are the ones who come in once a month when their EBT cards get reloaded.
lunch time

Nashville, TN

#20 Mar 29, 2011
There is a lady in the deli, older short grey hair and she is extremely rude! She acts like it breaks her heart to have to take your order.Yeah the pay probably isn't the best but if you do work in the public and someone gives you a smile it doesn;t hurt to smile back. We all have troubles and sure about 75% of people out there don't like their jobs! I am sure they are some customers that are rude and I understand the Foodstamps at the first of the month are hard on the workers, that's why I don;t attempt to go in that place then. Unfortunally I have to pay green cash for my food!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woodboogers (Aug '16) 1 hr Boo I like wankers 21
Looking for location of cave 4 hr Nick 3
Bear branch 4 hr Dean Ambrose 3
Donald Trump (Aug '16) May 22 ExGOP 60
NASCAR is rigged!! (Oct '16) May 17 Tommy33 4
Best Church for Single Mom Turning My Life Around May 13 Wiseco Resident 9
Hallmark in Big Stone Gap Closing??? (Jun '16) May 10 who says 9

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance