Need Info

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Aug 12, 2010
How much do the dance classes cost at Tiptons and Barbettes?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 13, 2010
Michole's Stepz is much better than either of these. My daughter took 2 yrs at one of the above and not impressed. Doing same routines as when I was young and enrolled in classes. She took from Michole last year and the recital this past June was AWESOME! Every girl there could dance and knew their routines. Michole is young and lots of fresh ideas. I know she has enrollment on 8/28. parking lot behind captain d's in Norton.
BSG RESIDENT

Roanoke, VA

#3 Aug 13, 2010
My daughter takes dance at Tiptons. She charges $60.00 a month Aug through Dec. because you are paying for recital clothes then too. After Dec. it is just $35.00 a month. My daughter loves Mrs. Tipton and the girls who help her out in the class. I have never had a bad experience with her.
leaka

Roanoke, VA

#4 Sep 29, 2010
nikkiz wrote:
Michole's Stepz is much better than either of these. My daughter took 2 yrs at one of the above and not impressed. Doing same routines as when I was young and enrolled in classes. She took from Michole last year and the recital this past June was AWESOME! Every girl there could dance and knew their routines. Michole is young and lots of fresh ideas. I know she has enrollment on 8/28. parking lot behind captain d's in Norton.
ive been taking barbetts for 9 years. if u ask me its better than both esepically tiptons
Stepz is amazing

Pound, VA

#6 May 8, 2013
I think that Stepz is much better than both of those I could not do A single split when I went to Barbettes. But now that I am at Micholes I can do both split and I am auditioning for the team. Also I can do my front and back and side extensions already they do not even teach those at Barbettes or tiptons. I can also do a needle.. Everyone in my class is very talented the team is outstanding, They win all first place at the last competition. So I would have to say I would choose Micholes. Very great people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morals question 4 hr Connie34 4
Burger King BSG (Sep '10) 6 hr Funny 37
why are men around big stone holes 8 hr Greetings 5
New to bsg Tue Mels fan 6
mountain looks bald Tue pigwig bagboy 14
Flipping egg Mon yep 6
Are E- Cig's allowed in school? (Dec '10) Dec 15 Plz read this 86
Big Stone Gap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web