boggityboggitybo ggity

Madison, TN

#21 Aug 17, 2012
Why?If you work in the coal mine like me notice I put mine not mines,I can only work in 1 of them at a time,everything you have should be paid for and plenty in the bank.Unless you blow your money on alcohol or drugs all you'll have to do is find a little something here and there for extra spending money everything will be alright.Of course you have some idiots who buy big 4-wheelers,expensive vehices,clothes,houses,etc instead of saving for a rainy day but if your stupid you deserve to be broke.I'm not talking about those with medical reasons or some family problems some have excuses,but some people are just plain out stupid with money.
shackelford
#22 Aug 17, 2012
that's right
shackelford

Madison, TN

#23 Aug 17, 2012
Sales of dope and piss bladders are at a all time high in Stonega they go hand in hand.
visitor

London, KY

#24 Aug 17, 2012
BSGghosttownSoon wrote:
Alpha is laying off bigtime and BSG will soon look like CRAPALACHIA in the next few years. The Wise and big stone population will lose jobs, homes and their pride real soon. All areas of people will be scramblin' lookin' for work. Its only a matter of time.
Hope your not on the welcome wagon committee
miner

La Vergne, TN

#25 Aug 17, 2012
real wrote:
I hear of people who go to work piss bladder in 1 hand dope in the other,they have the power to stop this mess by hair testing but they won't,I guess they don't care enough.They even found one in the mines one day what does that say about them.
Doing hair test isnt going to solve the problem, it only test for certain things. it also takes a little while to get into your hair so if you are doing it at the time its not going to show. K2 bathsalts and suboxone are not tested with the hair.
bill

Madison, TN

#26 Aug 17, 2012
There is blood,salava,sweat patches,mouth swab,etc many different ways besides urine which is the only one to fake.So what gives?Just allowing a loop hole for dope heads must be it, because they have many other options available to them but they choose to allow the piss bladder option.
steve jed

Madison, TN

#27 Aug 18, 2012
Quit telling the truth,we will keep the dope heads if we want to.Maybe take them off the section and put them outby,and put someone who didn't fail over the section.
just saying

Norton, VA

#28 Aug 18, 2012
bill wrote:
There is blood,salava,sweat patches,mouth swab,etc many different ways besides urine which is the only one to fake.So what gives?Just allowing a loop hole for dope heads must be it, because they have many other options available to them but they choose to allow the piss bladder option.
I don't know how they all do it but when I took mine at the mines there was a guy in the restroom with you to make sure of this but of course there are going to be idiots that gives the rest of us a bad name! I can honestly say when I first started in the mines there was a lot of drug use but not now with all the new laws and laws that are being enforced but like I said before, even with laws there is going to be some dummy that will try to get by with it and will eventually get caught and I know that if they are seen messed up or seen using, the majority will turn them in. There is enough danger without that trash.
steve jed

Madison, TN

#29 Aug 18, 2012
Just saying must have blinders on.So what if their in the bathroom with you they don't look for the tube on the bottom of your penis.Look around at the people with sunken,dark circles around their eyes,weight loss 2 out of 3 use either a little or a lot.Think about where some live and what they drive and look at the money they make see if it adds up.
could have been great

Madison, TN

#30 Aug 22, 2012
Remember telling them to throw the piss bladder away,saying I don't guess there is anything wrong if they want to carry around piss?Many know about this and after the way you handled another situation,we should all get together and let it all out.I would never try to do it though because I still believe you do way more good than bad,and are great at what you do.You know some people don't deserve certain circumstances and after all that time didn't tell people things to their face.
could have been great

Madison, TN

#31 Aug 22, 2012
Putting peoples names on here is not right,it could be hurtful and may be lies.
could have been great

Madison, TN

#32 Aug 22, 2012
You missed a major player with your cap light.
could have been great

Madison, TN

#33 Aug 23, 2012
I'm going to see the historic sites in abingdon,coeburn any one have any suggestions?Any good fishing around?
why

Madison, TN

#34 Aug 24, 2012
If you keep the owls outside we know something is up because it is not the norm.Go in middle of the shift get on man trip with them take them outside with someone outside to monitor the phone then you might have a chance with the pee test.If you really truly want the truth do a hair test and mouth swab.You can be looking right at them on the pee test and may never know.Just trying to keep loved ones a little more safe.Also look into sweat patches,salava tests.
Can not catch us

United States

#35 Aug 24, 2012
This is our second generation product. It is the perfect solution for anyone seeking an ultra realistic look as well as experience. Our improved original Whizzinator and Urinator like design consists of a 4 inch fake penis with detail, look and feel that are so realistic you won't believe your eyes. The prosthetic penis is also anatomically correct in scale so as not to appear erect, which could cause it to be too bulky for use. It is also made of an extremely soft material allowing one to place it directly in a tight pair of underwear. This eliminates the need for bulky straps required by other kits. But the realism doesn't end there! When designing this product we thought that look and feel are important of course, however it was essential that it also function like a real penis. What came about is a product that is revolutionary in both form and function. By implementing a hidden internal proprietary valve, the act of urination is so realistic that even a direct observer will not be able to detect that it is in-fact simulated. There is no fumbling around with obvious switches or clamps. This eliminates a big problem associated with other brands which have an on/off switch that is very audible and very obvious! We have implemented a unique and silent design. All that is necessary to start the flow of fluid is a gentle squeeze of about a quarter of an inch in the middle of the fake penis. Stopping the flow is accomplished by releasing the squeezing force and allowing the valve to shut-off. That's all there is to it; simple, natural, quiet and ULTRA REALISTIC !!
The Executive ultra realistic kit also includes a micro transporter and supplies for multiple use. The kit has no metal parts to rust and is designed to be easily flushed out providing for many years of natural use. Just assemble the transport system with the provided step-by-step instructions and you'll be peeing the ultra realistic way! The kit has a specially designed 3 foot tube which allows you to place the fluid bag anywhere on your body and then route the tube to the groin area, to easily simulate actual urination. It's virtually impossible to detect from observers or onlookers who may even be in front of you. No other kit on the market matches our unique design, ease of use, overall quality and unbeatable price. These kits have been tested to be 100% effective!
Contents of our Executive Ultra Realistic kit:
Four inch ultra realistic prosthetic penis (available in 3 skin tones)
Odor proof micro transport bag(medical grade construction)
3 foot tubing with dispenser allowing for placement of the transport system virtually anywhere on the body
On/Off safety clip designed to augment the internal valve
2 adhesive straps which allow for the effortless attachment of the micro transport bag anywhere on the body
Reusable self adhesive thermometer strip enables 'at a glance' temperature monitoring
Four 10 hour chemical heat pads to maintain proper and realistic urine temperature
Plastic Syringe
Latex gloves
Comprehensive instructions
Special one-way valve; this enables complete flush-out, ensures a mess-free and easy fill-up but most importantly it vents the kit for proper liquid flow everytime.
really

Wise, VA

#36 Aug 24, 2012
BSGghosttownSoon wrote:
Alpha is laying off bigtime and BSG will soon look like CRAPALACHIA the next few years. The Wise and big stone population will lose jobs, homes and their pride real soon. All areas of people will be scramblin' lookin' for work. Its only a matter of time.
If you people know of St. Charles,it use to be a booming place. There was a movie theater, furniture store, grocery stores etc.There would be so many people intown that people would have to step off the sidewalks. Now, it is literally a ghost town. Big Stone and Wise will look that way. The new schools will be very roomy. Hospitals will have to cut back, stores will close etc. It will come because the mines have kept these towns going. School teachers and hospital workers are next and without jobs, they will have to lay off workers there. It looks very bleak.
and

Madison, TN

#37 Aug 24, 2012
Who cares?If you have taken care of yourself and have everything paid for like any smart person would it does'nt take much to live on until something else comes along.Anyone can hunt,fish,grow crops to live.Just the pampered would be affected.
country boy

United States

#38 Aug 24, 2012
and wrote:
Who cares?If you have taken care of yourself and have everything paid for like any smart person would it does'nt take much to live on until something else comes along.Anyone can hunt,fish,grow crops to live.Just the pampered would be affected.
A Country Boy can Survive!!!!!!!!!

The preacher man says it's the end of time
And the Mississippi River she's a goin' dry

The interest is up and the stock market's down
And you only get mugged if you go downtown

I live back in the woods you see
My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I've got a shotgun a rifle
and a four wheel drive
And a country boy can survive
Country folks can survive

I can plow a field all day long
I can catch catfish from dusk til dawn

We make our own whiskey and our own smoke too
Ain't too many things these ole boys can't do

We grow good ole tomatoes and homemade wine

Because you can't starve us out
and you can't make us run
Cause we's them ole boys raised on shotguns
We say grace and we say ma'am
If you ain't into that we don't give a damn

We come from West Virginia coal mines
And the Rocky Mountains and the western skies

And we can skin a buck
we can run a trout line

I had a good friend in New York City
He never called me by my name, just hillbilly

My Grandpa taught me how to live off the land
And his taught him to be a business man

He used to send me pictures of the broadway nights
And I'd send him some homemade wine

But he was killed by a man with a switchblade knife
For forty three dollars, my friend lost his life

I'd love to spit some beechnut
in that dude's eyes
And shoot him with my ole 45
Cause a country boy can survive

Cause you can't starve us out
If you ain't into that, we don't give a damn

We're from North California and South Alabam
And little towns all around this land

And we can skin a buck and run a trout line
Country boy can survive
rodeeoo

Hendersonville, TN

#39 Aug 25, 2012
country boy wrote:
<quoted text>
A Country Boy can Survive!!!!!!!!!
The preacher man says it's the end of time
And the Mississippi River she's a goin' dry
The interest is up and the stock market's down
And you only get mugged if you go downtown
I live back in the woods you see
My woman and the kids and the dogs and me
I've got a shotgun a rifle
and a four wheel drive
I can plow a field all day long
I can catch catfish from dusk til dawn
We make our own whiskey and our own smoke too
Ain't too many things these ole boys can't do
We grow good ole tomatoes and homemade wine
Because you can't starve us out
If you ain't into that we don't give a damn
We come from West Virginia coal mines
And the Rocky Mountains and the western skies
And we can skin a buck
we can run a trout line
I had a good friend in New York City
He never called me by my name, just hillbilly
My Grandpa taught me how to live off the land
And his taught him to be a business man
He used to send me pictures of the broadway nights
And I'd send him some homemade wine
But he was killed by a man with a switchblade knife
For forty three dollars, my friend lost his life
I'd love to spit some beechnut
in that dude's eyes
And shoot him with my ole 45
Cause a country boy can survive
Cause you can't starve us out
If you ain't into that, we don't give a damn
We're from North California and South Alabam
And little towns all around this land
And we can skin a buck and run a trout line
Country boy can survive
Amen! Amen!
Wonderful world of

Madison, TN

#40 Aug 26, 2012
Why Jonny Tyler mad cap where you going

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arby's Wise VA 2 hr Pocahontas 8
nancy kitchen on old road 4 hr Nancys 15
Keokee Music Thread (Aug '14) 8 hr Musikologist 9
Donald Trump Nov 27 Go Trump 44
News Obama aims to turn coal country into drone country Nov 22 eazy peezy japanezey 2
new traffic light downtown Nov '16 Kilroy 3
Christopher Parsons Nov '16 Looking 1

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages