Pregnant Teens at PVMS
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#2 Jul 16, 2010
The parents of the girls are probably baby mommas themselves, with 4 kids by 4 different guys...the fruit does not fall far from the tree!
Typical

Brentwood, TN

#3 Jul 16, 2010
me me me wrote:
I was shocked when I heard not only 1 but 4 girls at Powell Valley Middle school are pregnant??
This is false.
me me me

Jonesville, VA

#4 Jul 16, 2010
Typical this is not false
DRAKE

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Jul 19, 2010
This is totally not true there is only 2 girls
Obvious

Nashville, TN

#6 Jul 19, 2010
There are tons of young girls pregnant everywhere it seems... Obviously parents are talking and getting these girls on bc when they should... I think we need to teach sex ed earlier and maybe even offer bc at school...too many kids having kids and it is sad... We need to make it simple for these girls to get bc if parents get in the way, better to be safe than sorry!!
OMG

Jonesville, VA

#7 Jul 19, 2010
Drake 2 more just became pregnat the past 2 mths so that would total 4
Curious

Nashville, TN

#8 Jul 19, 2010
My cousin attends Kelly High school and she told me it seems getting pregnant is the new fad, haha Crazy how fast things change...
:(
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#9 Jul 20, 2010
Curious wrote:
My cousin attends Kelly High school and she told me it seems getting pregnant is the new fad, haha Crazy how fast things change...
:(
Yeah..these girls parents themselves are probably 3-times divorced with a kid by all 3.....so, their own kids think it is cool to be an unwed "baby momma" at 15....yeeshhh!!
yep

Mount Juliet, TN

#10 Jul 20, 2010
If it is the middle school I don't consider those ages to be teens yet... they are still kids, more like babies having babies! Very sad situation for the child and baby to be. Maybe in 5th grade they need to start showing a video of the birth process to the girls let them see what really happens then show before and after photos of the perfect ridgeless skin to the formation of stretchmarks so they can say good bye to a bikini from now on. As for the boys show them pictures of diseases on male genitalia and how painful sex can be for them as well!
Sad

Goodlettsville, TN

#11 Jul 20, 2010
You should really watch what you say, you never know you could have a teen that will one day become pregnant. This does not fall on all parents. don't get me wrong there are parents out there who actually allow their children to have sex inside their own homes but some are completley oblivious to the fact their child is sexually active. I know a few ppl who's child has became pregnant even though the parent has taught them about sex. Let's face it, kids are having sex at an early age now a days and it is a shame. But it is not always the parents fault!
BSG Resident

Roanoke, VA

#12 Jul 21, 2010
I had great parents. They were not divorced. My mom did not have several kids from different men. However, I did end up pregnant at 15 and again at 17. I am a better mother than some who waited until they were 30 to have kids. I work I go to school and I suppport them. Yeah it's hard, but it can be done. These girls have enough going on without you bunch of idiots talking about them!
I agree

United States

#13 Jul 21, 2010
maybe instead on getting on this stupid forum & talking shit you should actually do something productive and get out there & help these girls. & also help the girls that could end up in this situation in the future

Since: Jul 10

Nashville, TN

#14 Jul 27, 2010
me me me wrote:
I was shocked when I heard not only 1 but 4 girls at Powell Valley Middle school are pregnant?? where are the parents of these girls?
0kay i just had a baby and i attended powell valley last year as an eighth grade and am going in to high school a girl that is in 7th grade now is also pregnant dont point your fingers unless you know exactly what were going through this has been the best life changing experience anyone could ever endure and if you low lifes have nothing better to do than talk shit about us and point your fingers then do it proudly signed with your name stop being childish and leaving your name out my baby is healthy and my life is finally in a straight line i have never made better grades and i have never been so happy and my family is perfect.

p.s there is only 1 person in the middle school pregnant so unless you go there shut your mouth! and my dad and mom arent together but they arent whoring around kay!! thanks:)

sarah grace jones.
curious

United States

#15 Jul 28, 2010
I got a serious question with no disrespect intended but were you wanting to have a baby or was it unintentional. I didn't start that young but me and my wife had 3 kids at 21 which is getting to more common day by day.
Muddy

Clintwood, VA

#16 Jul 28, 2010
BSG Resident wrote:
I had great parents. They were not divorced. My mom did not have several kids from different men. However, I did end up pregnant at 15 and again at 17. I am a better mother than some who waited until they were 30 to have kids. I work I go to school and I suppport them. Yeah it's hard, but it can be done. These girls have enough going on without you bunch of idiots talking about them!
Yeeshhh...a "baby momma" with TWO KIDS before 18.....I guess WIC and Welfare and "mommy and daddy" supports them! The only thing these teen babymommas have "going on" is being IRRESPONSIBLE!!! Also, you didn't "end up" pregnant....you CHOSE to get with some thug and got knocked up!! Getting pregnant once at 15 is bad enough but to STILL be irresponsible and get knocked up again at 17.....CPS should have taken it away!!
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#17 Jul 28, 2010
sgj14 wrote:
<quoted text> 0kay i just had a baby and i attended powell valley last year as an eighth grade and am going in to high school a girl that is in 7th grade now is also pregnant dont point your fingers unless you know exactly what were going through this has been the best life changing experience anyone could ever endure and if you low lifes have nothing better to do than talk shit about us and point your fingers then do it proudly signed with your name stop being childish and leaving your name out my baby is healthy and my life is finally in a straight line i have never made better grades and i have never been so happy and my family is perfect.
p.s there is only 1 person in the middle school pregnant so unless you go there shut your mouth! and my dad and mom arent together but they arent whoring around kay!! thanks:)
sarah grace jones.
Perfect? While the responsible people support your bastard kid throught their taxes, with welfare and WIC???? CPS should remove your kid...NOW!!!!
Get Real

Radford, VA

#18 Jul 28, 2010
Muddy wrote:
<quoted text>Perfect? While the responsible people support your bastard kid throught their taxes, with welfare and WIC???? CPS should remove your kid...NOW!!!!
Muddy, you have reached a new low, even for people on this board, leave this girl alone.

Leave this girl, and all of the other girls in this situation alone.

Sarah, I do not know if you really signed your real name, and there are a lot of young people with your name in this region...but regardless of your real name,if what you are saying is true, I am glad that you kept your baby instead of ending its life as so many do in this situation. So many people forget that our Savior, Jesus Christ's parents were not married when he was concieved. With God there are no unwanted children...and what makes someone a real bastard is their actions towards others not the circumstances of their birth...so, people like "Muddy" are the real bastards in this world, do not listen to what they say. I pray that God will bless you and your child. No matter how old you are, or your financial or marital status, it is hard to bring a child into this world and raise it and no matter how hard you try and how good you are, you and this child are going to make mistakes, it's just part of life. So hang in there, regardless of who you are and know that there are people that you do not even know that are praying for you and know that no matter where you go or what happens in your life God's arm is never too short to save you. He cares for you and your child.
curious about it

Vinton, VA

#19 Jul 28, 2010
Muddy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeeshhh...a "baby momma" with TWO KIDS before 18.....I guess WIC and Welfare and "mommy and daddy" supports them! The only thing these teen babymommas have "going on" is being IRRESPONSIBLE!!! Also, you didn't "end up" pregnant....you CHOSE to get with some thug and got knocked up!! Getting pregnant once at 15 is bad enough but to STILL be irresponsible and get knocked up again at 17.....CPS should have taken it away!!
Afraid not! I don't live with my parents I moved out right after graduation. I never recieved Wic and I have never been on welfare. I go to school full time and I have a full time job. I am married to a wonderful man that has a great job! I didn't end up another statistic and I am a wonderful mother of two wonderful kids!
BSG Resident

Vinton, VA

#20 Jul 28, 2010
Opps that was me that commented on Muddys smart a** comment.
BSG Resident

Vinton, VA

#21 Jul 28, 2010
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Muddy, you have reached a new low, even for people on this board, leave this girl alone.
Leave this girl, and all of the other girls in this situation alone.
Sarah, I do not know if you really signed your real name, and there are a lot of young people with your name in this region...but regardless of your real name,if what you are saying is true, I am glad that you kept your baby instead of ending its life as so many do in this situation. So many people forget that our Savior, Jesus Christ's parents were not married when he was concieved. With God there are no unwanted children...and what makes someone a real bastard is their actions towards others not the circumstances of their birth...so, people like "Muddy" are the real bastards in this world, do not listen to what they say. I pray that God will bless you and your child. No matter how old you are, or your financial or marital status, it is hard to bring a child into this world and raise it and no matter how hard you try and how good you are, you and this child are going to make mistakes, it's just part of life. So hang in there, regardless of who you are and know that there are people that you do not even know that are praying for you and know that no matter where you go or what happens in your life God's arm is never too short to save you. He cares for you and your child.
Thank You for sticking up for this girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allen Brock 3 hr Thewife 5
really pathetic 20 hr Just to let you know 4
Why does wise county need so many cops Mon mike 10
Bonanza Lebanon Oct 14 Fay 1
stereo for sale $275 obo (Jan '13) Oct 14 Stereo Joe 8
Best Church for Single Mom Turning My Life Around Oct 10 Unknown 12
God Fearing church going folks (Jun '16) Sep 24 Hypocrites 76

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance