Willie Branscome
Aunt Bea

Macon, GA

#1 Apr 30, 2012
Does anyone know Willie Branscome and if so, what do you know about him? Is he married, is he one to work, and does he cheat on the women he dates? I know someone who is interested in him, but doesn't know him that well,any information would be appreciated, thanks!
Ha Ha

Nashville, TN

#2 May 2, 2012
Willie, well I know of a Willie that use to come around these parts and work in the mines, but he got laid off and don't when he will goback to work. He's not married but he does like to internet date, we've seen him with some nasty women, and he has a kid that he doesn't really take care of. if this is the same willie we are talking about, he was from Middlesboro KY and I would advise your friend to go out with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tiffany hass hiv positive 4 hr litlle bird 1
HahaHoneycutt 16 hr Anything 1
Missy Thacker (Dec '14) 18 hr Shewww 25
Comcast. Mon Xxx 3
Looking for male Pomeranian , to breed with my ... (Jan '11) May 22 Sweetgrln 77
black bears May 22 Black Douglas 3
Any place hiring? May 21 Black Douglas 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages