mayson

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2010
What the heck,just saw the news and he was arrested for attempted capital murder.anyone know what happen?
i no

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Nov 30, 2010
yea he was messed up n had a gun n wldnt put it dwn now he in a bunch trouble
Yea Baby

Irvine, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2010
Jamie Miller wrote:
PUT YOUER MOTHER F**KIN NAME ON HERE YOU GOD DAMN PUSSY. HE WASNT MESSED UP HE DONT DO DRUGS IM HIS WIFE KEEP TO YOUR OWN BUSINESS I WOULD APPRECIATE IT CAUSE OUR KIDS DON'T NEED TO HEAR THIS. YOU DONT KNOW ANY FACTS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK ABOUT SINCE YOUR LIFE IS SO BORING. DO YOU ALL NOT KNOW YOUR REAL NAME?????THIS IS SOME CHILDISH SHIT POSTING STUFF ON THE INTERNET ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DONT REALLY KNOW.YOU MUST REALLY LIKE TO START DRAMA. YOUR LIFE MUST REALLY SUCK.sO WHEN YOU COMMENT BACK PUT YOUR REAL NAME! HOW ABOUT THAT U STUPID MOTHER f**CKER. LOVE TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE.I THINK THIS SITE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN AND TURN IN TO THE LAW..........PEACE OUT BITC*S JAMIE MILLER.
Drama Drama Drama Queen Wow
u tell me

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Nov 30, 2010
i saw the last news this morning to.didnt his mom use to work at the school?
just me

Paducah, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2010
what is going on
lala

Hermitage, TN

#7 Nov 30, 2010
I think everyone should just mind their own business. If you have a question about someone ask them. People personal live is not your business. whoever post sh*t on here should start a post with their name on here. YOu will see lovers and haters come out of nowhere. I agree with Jamie Miller. Put your name on here you big puss!!!
just me

Paducah, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2010
i was just asking. i think that jamie and jon r good people. hope everything is good.
mayson

United States

#9 Nov 30, 2010
Hey ya'll I wasn't trying to start anything @ all.I've known this family my whole life.I was friends with his sister(Melissa).It just shocked me to see him on the news.Jamie I didn't mean to offend you or hurt you in any way.To be honest I really thought the news and ppl in this town had been talking about the wrong person.I assure you in no way was I trying to start anything,I was just really try to clear the air.I do sincerely apologize.
Taco Sausage

Nashville, TN

#10 Nov 30, 2010
Jamie Miller wrote:
PUT YOUER MOTHER F**KIN NAME ON HERE YOU GOD DAMN PUSSY. HE WASNT MESSED UP HE DONT DO DRUGS IM HIS WIFE KEEP TO YOUR OWN BUSINESS I WOULD APPRECIATE IT CAUSE OUR KIDS DON'T NEED TO HEAR THIS. YOU DONT KNOW ANY FACTS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK ABOUT SINCE YOUR LIFE IS SO BORING. DO YOU ALL NOT KNOW YOUR REAL NAME?????THIS IS SOME CHILDISH SHIT POSTING STUFF ON THE INTERNET ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DONT REALLY KNOW.YOU MUST REALLY LIKE TO START DRAMA. YOUR LIFE MUST REALLY SUCK.sO WHEN YOU COMMENT BACK PUT YOUR REAL NAME! HOW ABOUT THAT U STUPID MOTHER f**CKER. LOVE TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE.I THINK THIS SITE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN AND TURN IN TO THE LAW..........PEACE OUT BITC*S JAMIE MILLER.
But your kids need to hear THIS....Grow Up.....
Scanner

Brentwood, TN

#11 Dec 1, 2010
Go to http://www.scannerfood.com/media.htm its the replay from time it was called in to the point the cop said i shot him in the arm need EMS.. THANKS
Scanner

Brentwood, TN

#12 Dec 1, 2010
The last lick its Deputy shoots man w/ gun (11/25/2010) Appalachia, VA
Scanner

Brentwood, TN

#13 Dec 1, 2010
Link lol
jamie miller

Mount Juliet, TN

#14 Dec 1, 2010
u tell me wrote:
i saw the last news this morning to.didnt his mom use to work at the school?
No im not drama u all started the drama by talking about people u know nothing about and i will defend my family
Jeff

Brentwood, TN

#15 Dec 1, 2010
Everybody has bad days, John is a good man he was just was having a very bad day,i hope he gets better and i will be praying for him.
GoodJobDeputy

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Dec 1, 2010
Jeff wrote:
Everybody has bad days, John is a good man he was just was having a very bad day,i hope he gets better and i will be praying for him.
What kind of a bad day or REALLY bad day justifies brandishing a firearm or pointing it at a deputy? What happens if you have a really really really bad day? Does a cop have to die on that day?

We have all heard of law enforcement deviance before but this isn't NYPD or LAPD... WCSD deputies are underpaid and believe me they don't wanna squeeze that trigger unless they have to. For the record, I am NOT a law enforcement officer.

Defend your family all you wish lady, but the deputy who pulled that trigger gets to live another day to see his family now because of his actions.
Toby

Brentwood, TN

#17 Dec 1, 2010
In Iraq when where on patrol we face stuff like this but 10 times more dangerous cause we have no authority to act unless where fired at but i don't blame the wcso officer one bit cause it does suck knowing you may never see your wife,kids every again just cause somebody has had to much to drink. I am just glad that the man and the officer is alive and nobody died over this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Ingles (Apr '16) 19 hr dispositively 14
Lieing A&& MEN (Mar '16) 19 hr Scared 36
Jody sadler Fri nottheonlyone 27
Wallens Ridge Feb 18 Halefire 1
Are E- Cig's allowed in school? (Dec '10) Feb 15 ChromiuMan 97
Game chickens Jan '17 John farmer 1
new traffic light downtown Dec '16 Country 5

Big Stone Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages