Stolen: Black VT Pro-Combat jersey!

Stolen: Black VT Pro-Combat jersey!

Posted in the Big Stone Gap Forum

Ash-Dew

Norton, VA

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Has anyone seen either an old, drunk bum, or a guy in his 30's-40's trying to sell a black Virginia Tech Pro-Combat jersey?
I had purchased it for my boyfriend when they were released back in 2010; we were getting it out for football season this year, and now it's "missing".
We would love to have it back. The current reward is $200. If anyone can give us any information, or if anyone has bought the jersey, please let us know.
Mez

United States

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Wow really? Reward for a missing shirt kinda sad. You should use the money your wasting to help a charity or something. Maybe your boyfriend gave the shirt to someone else maybe his other girlfriend?
Family

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Ashley you should watch who you say did things, it could have been anyone and maybe its there and you all just have not found it. You are upsetting people who shouldn't be upset over a jersey.
Ash-Dew

Norton, VA

#4 Sep 15, 2012
All I'm trying to do is recover something that I PAID for, that he LOVED. Everyone in his family acts like he should just "ignore" the fact that it's gone, and that we should just forget about it. No, that's not happening this time; I'm tired of the things he has being stolen to be kept, or stolen to support their bad habits. If these people don't want to be "accused", they should reconsider how they live their lives. They have no problem with stealing from ANYONE; why shouldn't we be suspicious?
Family

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2012
You should take into consideration he lives with his elderly grandmother who does not need the drama. Seems she never gets taken into consideration in anything. Marie is a good woman who doesn't need anymore crap going on and she is also not a woman to upset. You should keep that in mind.
Ash-Dew

Norton, VA

#6 Sep 15, 2012
She is a good woman; I'm not trying to take her out of consideration. You know yourself that if you had something stolen there, you'd be very mad as well. She's looked all over the house for the jersey, and we've never asked her to. She knows exactly how they are, too; how can she really get mad, when she knows they steal from her as well?
I can't wait to get him out of that house, and away from all of this.
Family

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2012
One of the people you are talking about is his dad, there is no way for you to change that sorry. She can get upset because you are talking about her children without any proof they did anything ( which is technically slander). You can take him out of the house but you can't change who his family is. If you have such a problem with his family which is part of him that means you have a problem with him also you need to think about that. Good luck on finding the jersey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stone Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
removed post 2 hr Truth 10
How is Colgard still in business??? (Nov '16) Mon David 21
Hilltop Trailer Park Mon Peter cotton tail 7
Witch on High Knob? May 17 BroomRider 4
Shaun Smith May 15 god help you people 17
jake hensley May 15 Crimestoppers 1
Looking for male Pomeranian , to breed with my ... (Jan '11) May 13 Margo C 110

Big Stone Gap Jobs

Personal Finance

Big Stone Gap Mortgages