Stuck vehicle leads to fatal West Virginia shooting

Nov 6, 2012 Full story: Spirit of Jefferson Advocate 7

The Raleigh County Sheriff's Office tells media outlets that 54-year-old Danny Kennedy was fatally shot after he argued with the vehicle's occupants.

Full Story
normal and average

Beckley, WV

#1 Nov 10, 2012
This guy aught to fry. A man owns the driveway as well as the yard and house.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 12, 2012
he owned the whole thing, but it doesn't give him the right to threaten someone who accidentally got stuck in his yard! Common sence went out the window here! I guarantee you he came out threatenng the guys,yelling and cussing then BAMM! it was over. Tough guys finish last!

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#3 Nov 18, 2012
The stupidfuck can't drive, he shouldn't of been driving. Now the stupidfuck retard is in jail.
What a stupidfuck!
sistersalvation

Bronx, NY

#4 Nov 18, 2012
professor2020 wrote:
he owned the whole thing, but it doesn't give him the right to threaten someone who accidentally got stuck in his yard! Common sence went out the window here! I guarantee you he came out threatenng the guys,yelling and cussing then BAMM! it was over. Tough guys finish last!
Actually it does.
Also, what's sence?
really

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Well now we can just shoot and kill people who we feel were to threatening, yelling to loud, or the use of curse words, or even the use of all three. Should we also allow someone to shoot and kill you for making such an ignorant response?
1 post removed
Mountaineer Freedom

Euless, TX

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Someone threatens a person, a fight ensues, the next thing you know someone has a broken neck. When you are illegally trespassing on someone else's property, and threatening physical violence, then I see no problem with wounding the guy, don't know so much about killing though. Some bad Police have killed more people for a whole lot less.
Mountaineer Freedom

Euless, TX

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Never mind should have read before posting...sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Stick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should fat people be forced to lose weight? 6 min Asshat 25
Extensive inside and out car detailing.... (Apr '11) 53 min Bam Bam 23
Hardee's Closes 58 min natas666 5
Secret Service may just want Change 1 hr PorcHonkey 34
Suddenlink's Worthless Channels (Oct '10) 1 hr TWE3_ 38
Tired of single moms (Apr '13) 1 hr Yeppers 341
Most of Marfork Coal called to office 1 hr Disgusted 44

Big Stick Jobs

Big Stick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE