Anthony Pellicano Makes Shocking Char...

Anthony Pellicano Makes Shocking Charges About Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michael Jackson

There are 152 comments on the Hollywood Reporter story from Aug 7, 2011, titled Anthony Pellicano Makes Shocking Charges About Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michael Jackson. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

News of the World phone hacking takes a backseat to Pellicano's: the Hollywood hacker reveals in his first prison interview why he dropped Jackson as a client and more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“BEHIND EVERY GREAT MAN”

Since: Mar 11

THERE IS A DINGBAT

#148 Oct 15, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
F'loon, as usual, you are full of b.s. Face it, Pellicano knew Michael was a pedophile.
Everything I write here is TRUE.

In my freshman year at Morton East High School in Cicero, Illinois, I dated Tony Pellican. He was into blondes with pretty party dresses. Looking back, I realize he wanted to play big shot.

He envisioned himself a ladies man even back then. Back then, Cicero did have a mafia element and many teenagers tried to join their ranks by running errands, etc. Don't know if Tony got involved with them.

He wasn't stupid but didn't finish high school. He went to work for a mail order company as a bill collector.

This kid was scum. His parents were upper middle class and had a nice home. Tony would throw parties, invite all the pretty girls and his parents would foot the bill. He was a liar then and I'm sure he's still a liar.

“BEHIND EVERY GREAT MAN”

Since: Mar 11

THERE IS A DINGBAT

#149 Oct 15, 2012
Pellicano's true surname was PELLICAN.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#150 Oct 15, 2012
Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
F'loon threat noted.
L.O.V.E.
Not a threat Jina...not at all..I was sayin it for her own good.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#152 Oct 15, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Len..are you helping Kracker write his book? What a dream team the 2 of you are. BTW..You might wanna stop with all the accusations..you wouldn't wanna be stepping on any toes that you can't run away from...seriously..just concerned for your safety.
Jermaine, those aren't accusations. All of those people were unindicted co-conspirators, and their associations were duly noted. Jina did the research on Malnik, but his mob connections and his friendship with Michael are right there, in the legal documents, of why Mesereau wanted any mention of this kept out of court.

I'd also appreciate it if you would stop threatening me, especially since I speak the truth.

Location hidden

#153 Oct 15, 2012
Indas Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true violent thug.
Whatever...how is hell Inda?

Location hidden

#154 Oct 15, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Jermaine, those aren't accusations. All of those people were unindicted co-conspirators, and their associations were duly noted. Jina did the research on Malnik, but his mob connections and his friendship with Michael are right there, in the legal documents, of why Mesereau wanted any mention of this kept out of court.
I'd also appreciate it if you would stop threatening me, especially since I speak the truth.
I was not threatening you Len. I was lookin o ut for yu. Those names yu dropped are nobody to fool with.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#155 Oct 15, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I was not threatening you Len. I was lookin o ut for yu. Those names yu dropped are nobody to fool with.
If that is so, then it should put up a red flag about Michael's character, even more, for you. He was a criminal, Jermaine.

Location hidden

#156 Oct 15, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is so, then it should put up a red flag about Michael's character, even more, for you. He was a criminal, Jermaine.
lol..MJ was as far away from a criminal as you could get. Do you have any idea what real criminals are like? Trust me yo don't want to know.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#157 Oct 15, 2012
Anthony Pellicano (born March 22, 1944, in Chicago, Illinois) is a former high-profile Los Angeles private investigator who recently served a sentence of three and a half years in federal prison for illegal possession of explosives, firearms and homemade grenades, and who was arrested on February 4, 2006, on unlawful wiretapping and racketeering charges.

Hmm, first the haterz want us to believe known extortionists and now they expect us to believe convicted felons.

I'm sorry but I think I'll believe a group of non-criminal, non-biased jurors.

The rest I think I'll just sweep under the rug with the rest of the trash talk.

If you want more trash haterz, my garbage is full of it. You can come by and collect it anytime.

And please, collect under my rug too.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#158 Oct 15, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Pellican's character? Oh, I guess in your mind, he is excusable, although he was a convicted felon, because he trash talked MJ.

And you believe him, just like you believe the extortionists, and any other known convicted criminal, if they confirm your media trash gossip about MJ.

Can I interest you in some beach front property in the Mohave Desert? Wait.. You won't believe me because I'm not a convicted criminal. Sorry.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#159 Oct 15, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, and in case you didn't know, a criminal is someone who is convicted of a crime. But, don't let fact dissuade you.

Sheesh. Please get professional help. Or, at least go back to school and learn something about fact and legal proof before you condemn someone based on hearsay.

I know, I know, you don't need no stupid schooling. lol.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#160 Oct 16, 2012
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Pellican's character? Oh, I guess in your mind, he is excusable, although he was a convicted felon, because he trash talked MJ.
And you believe him, just like you believe the extortionists, and any other known convicted criminal, if they confirm your media trash gossip about MJ.
Can I interest you in some beach front property in the Mohave Desert? Wait.. You won't believe me because I'm not a convicted criminal. Sorry.
Pellicano belongs in prison, inasmuch as Michael did. And what extortionists are you referring to? It's a federal crime, and Michael never had anyone charged with extortion.

How entertaining it is, though, to see f'loons such as yourself dump disgust on Pellicano, after he was considered such an "honorable" man, until he talked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for bi curious straight guys (Oct '12) Mar '18 JTnTX1975 6
Sream varsity football Feb '18 Elane Slone 1
New Feb '18 Choco 5
quickie productions Dec '17 abc123 5
Review: Brandie Garcia Dec '17 BRANDIE GARCIA 1
Last laugh Nov '17 Lol bahaha 1
Lisa Sanchez (Sep '17) Oct '17 L woods finest 7

Big Spring Jobs

Personal Finance

Big Spring Mortgages