Incumbent lost by six votes

Incumbent lost by six votes

There are 2 comments on the Big Spring Herald story from May 15, 2010, titled Incumbent lost by six votes. In it, Big Spring Herald reports that:

By THOMAS JENKINS Staff Writer The race for the District 5 seat on the Big Spring City Council isn't quite over, as officials with the Howard County Elections Administration office will begin recounting ballots Tuesday, per incumbent councilman Troy Tompkins' request.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Big Spring Herald.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#1 May 16, 2010
Really amazing how these lost? misplaced? ballots can turn up when an incumbant loses an election. Every election that I have ever participated in (that used paper ballots) has always had a locked box sitting on the table that the ballots were put in. Guess the tooth fairy will be here tonight.
Utah

Arlington, TX

#2 Apr 10, 2013
My. My.!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Deserve farts 776
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sun Education farts 947
Want to quit smoking? Start vaping! Jul 27 VapingBoss 1
why is there no 93 octane gas here? (super unle... Jul 21 bssucks 1
The BIG Spring! Jul 20 Passingthroughbig... 1
Teen Age Mutant Turtles and Avengers Jul 20 bingbong 2
Are your children safe? Parents please read Jul 15 JOSIE 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Spring Mortgages