Sex Charges Against Superintendent

Sex Charges Against Superintendent

There are 9 comments on the KOSA story from Jan 10, 2008, titled Sex Charges Against Superintendent. In it, KOSA reports that:

Sex Charges Against Superintendent 01/09/08 Mike Barker CBS 7 News January 9, 2008 Big Spring, Texas - Where's the proof? That's the question being asked in Big Spring after allegations of sexual misconduct ... via KOSA

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOSA.

Don Dulin

AOL

#1 Jan 10, 2008
I worked for Big Spring ISD for two and 1/2 years as a school administrator under Mr. Downs. I believe him to be an honest, upstanding, and morally correct man. I would doubt very seriously that he ever violated any students rights.
Don Dulin
Retired School Adminstrator

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#2 Jan 19, 2008
Don Dulin wrote:
I worked for Big Spring ISD for two and 1/2 years as a school administrator under Mr. Downs. I believe him to be an honest, upstanding, and morally correct man. I would doubt very seriously that he ever violated any students rights.
Don Dulin
Retired School Adminstrator
Did you watch his every move? I think not. NOt saying he did anything wrong, but now days these teachers, coaches etc think they are untouchable. They think they can get away with all kinds of bad behavoir. I mean come on look at Lorenzo Florez!!! The coach in Andrews! If Mr.BARKER did do anything to this student, I'm praying that they give hime life in prison, like they should have done Mr. Florez.
Sorry Noname

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2008
What about the new sherrifs race... Stan Parker for Sheriff... give me a break... sign should say , "Support Organized Crime Vote Stan Parker"... talk about a crook... what happened to his DWI ?... trafficking stolen goods... if he wins the honest citizens of Big Spring lose... he does have some powerful backing though... not a lightweight I'll give him that... the only reason I'm not giving my name is for fear of criminal retribution... he's got some mean allies... not a nice guy...
jay k

Midland, TX

#5 Jan 29, 2008
yea...what they said...im callin bullshit on that one
get a life

Big Spring, TX

#6 Feb 12, 2008
The reason people don't leave a name is normally due to the fact they spew more lies than truth..They normally fall in the group that run around yelling don't look at me I am a Christian, I can't show you by the things I do, but I can use the name as a cover.
Sorry Noname wrote:
What about the new sherrifs race... Stan Parker for Sheriff... give me a break... sign should say , "Support Organized Crime Vote Stan Parker"... talk about a crook... what happened to his DWI ?... trafficking stolen goods... if he wins the honest citizens of Big Spring lose... he does have some powerful backing though... not a lightweight I'll give him that... the only reason I'm not giving my name is for fear of criminal retribution... he's got some mean allies... not a nice guy...
Sorry Noname

United States

#7 Feb 23, 2008
I see how you put your name down for all of us to see, very brave of you Mr. Life.( showing us by the things you do and not what you say ?)

My reason was clear, I am afraid of criminal retribution by his friends. I was being truthful.
If you choose not to believe me , I really don't care. I just hate having another crook in the political arena in Big Spring. If it were just me I wouldn't worry about it, but I have a family that I am obligated to protect.

As for the attack on Christians, that was pretty childish. It had nothing to do with anything said or inferred.

Live up to your name Mr Get A Life

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#9 Mar 22, 2008
Jonathan Dortch wrote:
The entire state of Texas will soon be run by nothing but crooks. They've begun the process already. Surely, if not, the drug dealer (Richard Roach) would've nevr been replaced with a slimy slut (Lynn Switzer) who is more involved in crime and injustice than he ever dreamed of being! She should be a poster child for birth control!!!
I hear you bro!!!
Michelle Smith

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#10 Jun 17, 2010
Mr-BIGG MOUTH - in LAMESA wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you bro!!!
I soooo totally agree with you also!! Texas needs alot of help,corruption is deep!!
Michelle Smith

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#11 Jun 19, 2010
Don Dulin wrote:
I worked for Big Spring ISD for two and 1/2 years as a school administrator under Mr. Downs. I believe him to be an honest, upstanding, and morally correct man. I would doubt very seriously that he ever violated any students rights.
Don Dulin
Retired School Adminstrator
I know how school officials work.Retired or not,I know you'll keep you're corruption quite. Apparently they had enough evidence against him to charge him with it.But the truth will come out soon enough innocent or guilty.We will wait and see.But don't think cause you worked at this school that I will just take your word, some texas schools are liars and bullies and a very corrupt system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 21 OnePhart 1,123
Wayne hammons (Sep '15) Feb 21 Dess 3
Review: Pat Gray Body Works (Aug '08) Dec '16 Christy 11
Thank you (Jun '11) Dec '16 Mom 2
Haunted places and homes in big spring Nov '16 Bones 1
jade helm 15 (Apr '15) Oct '16 People are stupid 5
vanessa hollis (Dec '13) Oct '16 tony 2

Big Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Spring Mortgages