Latin Kings Are Murder Suspects

Latin Kings Are Murder Suspects

There are 53 comments on the KOSA story from May 7, 2008, titled Latin Kings Are Murder Suspects. In it, KOSA reports that:

Mike Barker CBS 7 News May 6. 2008 Big Spring, TX - Big Spring police believe a gang known as the "Latin Kings" are responsible for the three drive-by murders in Big Spring last Sunday. via KOSA

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOSA.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Real

Lake Charles, LA

#47 Nov 19, 2008
I think all you people are retarded. Yessnitch, you're some racist redneck, stupid idiot that shouldn't try to be political when you don't have a clue about Obama's policies. Death and Karma K, if someone killed your mom or sis; I bet you'll be hoping someone can identify that person. You boys don't even care that a 20 yr. old girl lost her life along with her unborn baby. Man I guess that's why youÂ’re all located in the hood, or in trailer parks, poor, uneducated, pieces of shit. You retards make minorities look bad, except for you yessnitch you are a pussy ass redneck that talks about minorities behind closed doors. Movement for the people of color, get on board or die in the slums.
dont matter

Broomfield, CO

#49 Nov 20, 2008
you are all part of the problem right? well are you arabic? probbly not are you actually american(born in the usa you dumb fucks)...well honesty quit smokin crack and spitting out five kids a year and well have some hope and think about it shoot each other? or better each other? aka quit smoking that shit
eliza

Morgan, TX

#51 Jan 28, 2009
all yall dumbasses dont even know shit about what the hell is going on in b.spring so dont say shit if u dont know shit

“The one you love to hate”

Since: May 08

Odessa

#52 Jan 29, 2009
eliza wrote:
all yall dumbasses dont even know shit about what the hell is going on in b.spring so dont say shit if u dont know shit
So I guess you know whats goin on right? LOL!! What happen to "KING DUBB" in lubbock?
eliza

New Bethlehem, PA

#53 Jan 30, 2009
hey all yall dont know shit
Bethany

New Bethlehem, PA

#54 Jan 30, 2009
all u dumb people dont have lives or what because i know LK and they do have jobs
krystal mares

United States

#56 May 12, 2009
Mr-BIGG MOUTH - in LAMESA wrote:
Punk ass kids need to get a job. Its people like these that make us MEXICANS look bad.
FIRST OF ALL MY BROTHER HAD A JOB HAD HIS OWN HOUSE TRUCK AND LIFE PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES JUST LIKE MY BROTHER BUT WHO ARE YOU TO TALK DOWN ON THEM YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEYRE GOING THROUGH I KNOW WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG AND HE KNOWS IT TOO BUT SHIT HAPPENS AND WITH GODS FORGIVENESS WE'LL GET THROUGH IT
krystal mares

United States

#57 May 12, 2009
it pisses me off how some people sit there and talk shit you know i'm edwards mares sister he was involved in that drive by but only god can judge us

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#58 Jun 20, 2009
Bethany wrote:
i know LK and they do have jobs
LMAO! Yea, thier job is to keep making ass'es of them selfs!!! "I KNOW LK" o yeah name one!
yall are all dumb

United States

#59 Oct 17, 2009
you people dont understand anything the truth is only what yall believe yall dont have no idea so keep yalls mouth shut
yall are all dumb

United States

#60 Oct 17, 2009
AMOR DE REY
king love or no love

Big Spring, TX

#62 Apr 15, 2010
Bethany wrote:
all u dumb people dont have lives or what because i know LK and they do have jobs
thank you they just med kuz we live like kings
KING PEPE LOKO

United States

#64 May 30, 2011
Texas Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Try as you may, you can't glorify the LK as "Revolutionaries". What they are is an organized group of street punk, drug dealing, murdering, parasites.
If they are such a "revolutionary group"? Group yourselves all together and go South (Way South), and revolutionize those area's!
Since that seems to be a way of life (if you can call it that?) for you, you will probably be back with your "Homies" before long.
Good riddance!
.........HAHAHA... I HAVE AN AMAZING JOB, IM AN INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN, OWN THREE CARS AND GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE, IM ALSO AN ORDAINED MINISTER...PROUD AND ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGS AND QUEENS NATION!!ITS NOT ALL ABOUT DRIVE BYS AND DRUG DEALING... WE DO HAVE THAT, AS DOES MOST ORGANIZATIONS THAT START OFF DUE TO DISCRIMINATION, POVERTY, AND DAY TO DAY STRUGGLING...BUT YOU CANT JUDGE EVERY BODY ON INDIVIDUALS ACTIONS THO THEY ARE MEMBERS OF THE SAME NATION...ARE ALL CATHOLICS CHILD MOLESTORS BECAUSE HUNDREDS HAVE BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF IT? ARE ALL MUSLIMS TERRORIST? ARE ALL WHITES RACIST? TO ALL MY RIGHTEOUS AND TRUE LOVERS AND FOLLOWERS OF THIS BELOVED NATION AND TRIBE I HUMBLY SALUTE U WITH A STRONG RIGHT FIST UPON MY HEART AS A REMINDER THAT ID DIE FOR YOU!... KING PEPE LOKO...ALKQN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elda bernal (Jan '16) Aug 17 Apple 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Roger Van Grisham May '16 Jennifer 2
Now get $100 in Free Electricity in Big Spring,... (Feb '16) Feb '16 QuickConnect 1
Are you happy with your electric company? Get $... (Feb '16) Feb '16 QuickConnect 1
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Taxpayers Revenge 1
New Group for Big Spring area (Nov '09) Jan '16 Kentucky 2

Big Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Spring Mortgages