Latin Kings Are Murder Suspects

May 7, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KOSA

Mike Barker CBS 7 News May 6. 2008 Big Spring, TX - Big Spring police believe a gang known as the "Latin Kings" are responsible for the three drive-by murders in Big Spring last Sunday. via KOSA

Comments
1 - 20 of 53 Comments Last updated May 30, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

Judged:

Punk ass kids need to get a job. Its people like these that make us MEXICANS look bad.
u know

Cleburne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2008

Judged:

every one blames gangs its crybabies like the rioses who dont know how stop snitchin ever dealer wants them it will never stop every one knows they snitched on all the crack dealers
u know

Cleburne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2008

Judged:

rios know they snitch and the have cops working with them so you tell texas rangers and fbi to look at there own
u know

Cleburne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2008

Judged:

stupid ass people always want to blame gangs when its realy all these crooked ass cops
u know

Cleburne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2008

ha ha ha ha haq ha

“I say it like it is”

Lamesa,Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

Judged:

The bottom line is, if you want money "GET A JOB"
Texas Proud

Highlands, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2008

Judged:

Take these street punks and send them all to Iraq and let them do their thing over there!

“I say it like it is”

Lamesa,Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2008

Texas Proud wrote:
Take these street punks and send them all to Iraq and let them do their thing over there!
I agree 100%
JOB

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2008

Judged:

The military doesn't want these losers.
Texas Proud

Highlands, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2008

Judged:

JOB wrote:
The military doesn't want these losers.
I wasn't talking about the military! Just take them there and let them fen for themselves! Let them understand what it feels like to live in fear and have no control over their situation like they do with the people they terrorize!
JOB

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2008

Judged:

Texas Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking about the military! Just take them there and let them fen for themselves! Let them understand what it feels like to live in fear and have no control over their situation like they do with the people they terrorize!
Well, removed from the hood and dropped off someplace REALLY rough, they wouldn't survive long.
USA

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2008

Judged:

That LK are nothing but cowards .They need guns and the little gang friends to make them feel tough ,but everybody knows that if they don't have either of those things they are nobodies . Yeah they should get sent to Iraq see if they can handle it .I don't think they will last not even an hour before they shit in their pants of how scared they will be .
JOB

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2008

Judged:

USA wrote:
That LK are nothing but cowards .They need guns and the little gang friends to make them feel tough ,but everybody knows that if they don't have either of those things they are nobodies . Yeah they should get sent to Iraq see if they can handle it .I don't think they will last not even an hour before they shit in their pants of how scared they will be .
Agreed. They'd be whining for their abuelas in ten seconds flat.

“I say it like it is”

Lamesa,Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

They wanted to shut the schools down today, beacuse the victims family was gonna do a drive by on one of the schools.They said that someone called and said for them to watch out! The school called mostly all of the parents to go and pick there childern up. Has anyone else heard about this??
Texas Proud

Highlands, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

Judged:

Mr-BIGG MOUTH - in LAMESA wrote:
They wanted to shut the schools down today, beacuse the victims family was gonna do a drive by on one of the schools.They said that someone called and said for them to watch out! The school called mostly all of the parents to go and pick there childern up. Has anyone else heard about this??
I haven't heard about it, but if it is in fact, true? Why didn't the police show up and protect these students and allow them to complete their day? Why couldn't (and don't) the police round up as many of these punks as they can find? Not only would they get these chicken sh*t punks off the street, but their weapons also! Just keep going after them until they are all behind bars!
It is beyond my comprehension as to why these criminal elements are allowed to flourish and succeed in our society.

“I say it like it is”

Lamesa,Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

Texas Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard about it, but if it is in fact, true? Why didn't the police show up and protect these students and allow them to complete their day? Why couldn't (and don't) the police round up as many of these punks as they can find? Not only would they get these chicken sh*t punks off the street, but their weapons also! Just keep going after them until they are all behind bars!
It is beyond my comprehension as to why these criminal elements are allowed to flourish and succeed in our society.
I agree 100% I say they should be put behind bars, and see how long their little gang lastes in TEXAS PRISONS!! I say about 2 seconds at the most. As of today I hear that there are armed officers in and around the school, and unmarked police cars riding around looking for anything funny. There is talk the the SWAT TEAM is on stand by also?
Texas Proud

Highlands, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2008

In prison they would just intertwine with the already established gangs, but at least they would be off our streets for a while.
I hope the police and every other law agency is doing something to hunt these punks down!
Our government (at every level) needs to start doing more to eliminate these gangs! Zero tolerance! If they are allowed to continue to exist, there are going to be vigilante groups that are going to start taking care of them, and that's no better than the gangs themselves. People are tired of living in fear from these elements that take away our quality of life and that our officials are allowing to exist in our society. They need to be eliminated by whatever means available! Our government could have a concerted nationwide canvas of every gang hang-out. Bring in every agency necessary to round them up and accomplish it! Prosecute the one's they can, and let the one's they can't, know that they are being watched!
Zero Tolerance!
Bella

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

Judged:

You know what Lk stand for????????Little kids that need to quit all this bull.Go to school,get a job,or better yet move out of town!!Do us that favor,wait sorry,since they are a bunch of dummies I just realized they do not know how to read,because they do not attend school.But they know about killing and drugs.WARNING!!!Your days are coming and then you will running to Mommy,cuz you have a boo boo.Ya are all pathetic!
Bella

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

Judged:

Since ya LKS are so lame and dumb,a word of advice when ya end up in prison,PLEASE DO NOT DROP THE SOAP!!!Heck forget it ya may forget this piece of advice,because you will be shaking out of fear!!!This you will not forget,WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND~!!!!!!!!!

“I say it like it is”

Lamesa,Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

Bella wrote:
Since ya LKS are so lame and dumb,a word of advice when ya end up in prison,PLEASE DO NOT DROP THE SOAP!!!Heck forget it ya may forget this piece of advice,because you will be shaking out of fear!!!This you will not forget,WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND~!!!!!!!!!
I hear you girl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Big Spring Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Big Spring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Big Spring News, Events & Info