Terry Caffey -
TRUTH- FACTS

Gilmer, TX

#2 Jan 22, 2014
A post from a family member of TERRY CAFFEY:

I was given a pic from my brother and told they were married on Sept the 30th. His divorce from Sonja wasn't final until Sept 27th. Karen is our 2nd cousin. They have told some that she was adopted and we are not blood related. That isn't true. Their son will also be their 3rd cousin! His parents Sonny and Linda Caffey along with their daughter in law Penny would be very disappointed in many of Terry's choices and lies! Sorry Terry but it's true and you have to know this somewhere deep inside! I only hope I can be on the Dr Phil show or on some tv program to finally tell all. Your Momma and dad would be so upset that you have made your fame and riches on the death of your precious family! You even lie in your book on tv shows and most of all from pulpits across America for your own selfish gain. God forbid you help your sisters or their children. Nope cheat on Sonja with our cousin and now bring that child into this web of lies. Stop telling lies. Live the truth. But hey you didn't even do that growing up or while married to Penny so why am I so confused hurt and pissed.........I just want the truth out there and I want you to stop all this crap. Practice what you preach!! Don't ever tell me what Im doing wrong or gossip about me mine or your "new to you" family to me again Terry Glenn Caffey! You need to get on your knees and get right before the Lord.
Chae

Haslet, TX

#3 Jan 25, 2014
I am shocked to read and see this coming out. I feel bad that I felt sorrow for this man. You can try and portray to live a Godly life, but if its all a show, the truth and your character will eventually come to the surface. This is pathetic . Surely he knows that he will have to pay for all the deceitful lies and acts he has committed.
Gross....
TRUTH- FACTS

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2014
Yes it is very sad that this man has scammed money & gifts from so many on the premise of his families murders. We are now hearing reports of him getting not only financial gain, but airfare & other monetary gains as well from people who believe his intention is to spread Gods word, when it is all about financially gaining for himself.

His story will be on the Dr Phil show on Feb 3rd and we can only hope that Dr Phil has enough sense to see through the inconsistencies.

It has been 6 years since this tragic event took place - why is it that Terry is still working SO hard to talk about it and get his story on every news outlet & tv show possible?? FINANCIAL GAIN plain & simple.
Tammy

Castle, OK

#5 Feb 3, 2014
I live by where this happened and know all that was involved. It breaks my heart to know these four young people have ruined their lives and taken the lives of innocent people. If what is being said is true Terry Caffey will to pay for this.
Confused

Florham Park, NJ

#6 Feb 8, 2014
Confused. What exactly is terry lying about? I can't make sense of your post.
Concerned citizen -

Longview, TX

#7 May 26, 2014
Confused wrote:
Confused. What exactly is terry lying about? I can't make sense of your post.
"Karen is our 2nd cousin. They have told some that she was adopted and we are not blood related. That isn't true. Their son will also be their 3rd cousin! His parents Sonny and Linda Caffey along with their daughter in law Penny would be very disappointed in many of Terry's choices and lies! Sorry Terry but it's true and you have to know this somewhere deep inside! I only hope I can be on the Dr Phil show or on some tv program to finally tell all. Your Momma and dad would be so upset that you have made your fame and riches on the death of your precious family! You even lie in your book on tv shows and most of all from pulpits across America for your own selfish gain. God forbid you help your sisters or their children. Nope cheat on Sonja with our cousin and now bring that child into this web of lies. Stop telling lies. Live the truth. But hey you didn't even do that growing up or while married to Penny so why am I so confused hurt and pissed..."

What ISNT a lie??
a family member

Tyler, TX

#8 Aug 12, 2014
What else is he telling people in his books and ministry, that's a lie? Other than Karen not being his cousin?
Truth-Facts

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2014
a family member wrote:
What else is he telling people in his books and ministry, that's a lie? Other than Karen not being his cousin?
If you'll take a look at the facebook page for him you'll see all the examples of what I'm speaking about. His story is inconsistent each time he tells it. From how many bullets he was hit with to how he got out of the house.... There's even been several people come forward who were intimately involved who've said that his story isn't the whole truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Etex internet Sun Jesse 2
Judge Paul Banner breaking the laws of Texas (Dec '12) Aug '17 Jennifer crenshaw 3
News Doris Webb honored for 50 years of service to city (Mar '09) Aug '17 Willie Granville 3
who knows deborah prater A.K.A. -- deborah prat... (Oct '10) Aug '17 sandra p 17
Jason Reeves? (Aug '09) Jul '17 Here ya go 2
Cheating (May '13) Jul '17 Odds 11
Kelly Wilson (Feb '08) Jul '17 Cyn 182

Big Sandy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Sandy Mortgages