Synthetic marijuana K2 cause for concern

Synthetic marijuana K2 cause for concern

There are 7 comments on the Gilmer Mirror story from Oct 6, 2013, titled Synthetic marijuana K2 cause for concern. In it, Gilmer Mirror reports that:

Mirror Photo / Mac Overton TOM STEELE explains the dangers of K2, a current fad "recreational" drug described as synthetic marijuana, to Gilmer Rotarians Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gilmer Mirror.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 7, 2013
this is NOT cannabis or marijuana. please stop calling it that....

Location hidden

#3 Oct 21, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
"described as synthetic marijuana'
When you come down off your high you might comprehend it .
another sheep...

Location hidden

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
BaaaaaaaBaaaaaBaaaa !
Translation , another pot head that can not make it through life without a joint !
prove it, rather than make assumptions...and I bet you can't get through the day without a drink or pill....
Titanwv

Faber, VA

#7 Oct 21, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>You proved it for me by your comments !

BTW, I have a bottle of muscle relaxants that need to be thrown out because they expired about 4 years ago .
I think I took 4 of 30 .
There's a bottle of tequila in the cabinet that's about 3 years old and is about 3/4 full .

I bet you smoked a joint today , didn't you ?
He might not have but, I just took two bong reps! Your and idiot! K2 is composed of chemicals sprayed onto anything, grass,flower pedals, straw . Huh bottle of tequila and muscle relaxers. Not only are the a square you have no friends either. I'd at least give it away! Myself no booze, no pills just pot! K2 is horrible it is said to make ones heart palpitate. Makes one feel like an outsider, can develop schizophrenia. No thanks!
Titanwv

Clarksburg, WV

#10 Oct 22, 2013
Yeah sorry I only use speak to text. Also sentence structure on a public forum is not that high on list! Thanks for your concern. Do you belong to west boro baptist church?

Location hidden

#11 Oct 22, 2013
Titanwv wrote:
Yeah sorry I only use speak to text. Also sentence structure on a public forum is not that high on list! Thanks for your concern. Do you belong to west boro baptist church?
yeah, you put someone in their place, they go off on something that has no relevance to the issue, because they can't handle defeat....
Titanwv

Clarksburg, WV

#12 Oct 22, 2013
guitarman16226 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you put someone in their place, they go off on something that has no relevance to the issue, because they can't handle defeat....
You have a great day sir! Burn one for me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'hollywood' rapes Nov 10 Willie Granville 3
Kelly Wilson (Feb '08) Oct 25 Willie Granville 186
Etex internet Oct 24 you have options 4
Judge Paul Banner breaking the laws of Texas (Dec '12) Aug '17 Jennifer crenshaw 3
News Doris Webb honored for 50 years of service to city (Mar '09) Aug '17 Willie Granville 3
who knows deborah prater A.K.A. -- deborah prat... (Oct '10) Aug '17 sandra p 17
Jason Reeves? (Aug '09) Jul '17 Here ya go 2

Big Sandy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Sandy Mortgages