Claudia Heller: 'Hard slog' along anc...

Claudia Heller: 'Hard slog' along ancient wall

There are 1 comment on the Pasadena Star-News story from Jun 25, 2009, titled Claudia Heller: 'Hard slog' along ancient wall. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Boyd Leeson of Duarte hiked the ancient Hadrian s Wall in Ireland. Boyd Leeson has a passion for hiking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

The Antonine Wall

Kirkcaldy, UK

#1 Jun 25, 2009
I did enjoy the story of Mr Leeson and his friend on the hard slog along Hadrian's Wall. My question is this, would he and his friend ever consider walking from West to East, along the Antonine Wall? Which is a hundred miles North of Hadrian's, It is a shorter wall, as goes through the central belt of Scotland. Or walk the Gask ridge Rome's earliest fortified land frontier. The Romans may not have conquered the locals, it is wrong to say that the Empire never came North of Hadrian's wall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Wilson (Feb '08) Thu TGaW 175
Shooting Jun 9 Eddie V 1
News It's Open Season on Alligators (Apr '11) May 28 Willie Granville 6
Scott Narramore May 27 Yam Native 1
veterans head stones stolen May '17 Willie Granville 2
The recent violent threat made at hawkins high ... May '17 Klewilson 1
News Back the Blue Prayer Vigil to be held at Upshur... (Jul '16) May '17 Willie Granville 3

Big Sandy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Sandy Mortgages