Former Officer Accused Of Brutally Se...

Former Officer Accused Of Brutally Sexually Assaulting Wife

There are 222 comments on the Tyler Morning Telegraph story from Jan 29, 2010, titled Former Officer Accused Of Brutally Sexually Assaulting Wife. In it, Tyler Morning Telegraph reports that:

By KENNETH DEAN Staff Writer LINDEN - A former Big Sandy police officer remains jailed today following an arrest on charges he sexually assaulted and beat his wife using a razor strap, a board and a belt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tyler Morning Telegraph.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Rosey

AOL

#1 Feb 5, 2010
Thats ashame. How would the officer like it. If someone did him. The same way that he did his wife. Im sure in the long run he will get his.
I like to be spanked

Garland, TX

#2 Feb 8, 2010
with. wooden paddles. and. razor straps. I also. like to. put. periods where. they. don't. belong. when writing a. sentence.
I think there's a hidden motive behind the woman filing the charges so long after. I would understand a younger girl or woman waiting months and months before reporting it to the police but an adult female knows that the sooner the rape is reported and the more PHYSICAL evidence there is the better. Anyone can make a naughty little sex tape and have the submissive partner pretend rape. Lots of couples who are into S&M do it.
If it comes out that there is no hidden motive then I really feel bad for the woman but something smells a little bad with this case, to me.
Victims Friend

Longview, TX

#3 Feb 10, 2010
thanks for the support and I know personally there is much more to it like child custody and money and your s and m theory hit the nail on th head
I like to be spanked wrote:
with. wooden paddles. and. razor straps. I also. like to. put. periods where. they. don't. belong. when writing a. sentence.
I think there's a hidden motive behind the woman filing the charges so long after. I would understand a younger girl or woman waiting months and months before reporting it to the police but an adult female knows that the sooner the rape is reported and the more PHYSICAL evidence there is the better. Anyone can make a naughty little sex tape and have the submissive partner pretend rape. Lots of couples who are into S&M do it.
If it comes out that there is no hidden motive then I really feel bad for the woman but something smells a little bad with this case, to me.
Oklahoma Cowboy

Edmond, OK

#4 Feb 14, 2010
I,m quite sure she had it coming.The poor guy wouldnt have did it to her if she didnt have it coming.She provoked the poor guy and quite sure she was an adultery.Spare the rod and spoil the woman.I applaud the guy.This needs to happen to more women so they can stay in a womans place.
Veronica

Quebeck, TN

#5 Feb 14, 2010
Good grief.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6 Feb 16, 2010
What a fruitcake...
Gypsy

Shreveport, LA

#7 Feb 17, 2010
dihard1 wrote:
What a fruitcake...
Hello,hadn't heard much from you since the trial.
So do you still think Kevin is innocent?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8 Feb 17, 2010
Gypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,hadn't heard much from you since the trial.
So do you still think Kevin is innocent?
Hey, how are you? Ive been going thru treatment and havent done much of anything, but yesterday Topix came to mind and thought I would see what was happening. To answer your question, yes I still believe he is innocent.Did you ever make a decision on it?
Veronica

Quebeck, TN

#9 Feb 17, 2010
dihard1,
If you still believe in his innocence, why do you think he pled guilty to killing Gerri ? I think if I was innocent I would fight till the end to prove it. I am troubled that the children weren't included and only given the presumption of guilt by his plea on Gerri, but am interested to know your answer.
Gypsy

United States

#10 Feb 17, 2010
dihard1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, how are you? Ive been going thru treatment and havent done much of anything, but yesterday Topix came to mind and thought I would see what was happening. To answer your question, yes I still believe he is innocent.Did you ever make a decision on it?
Even with his admission to the murder of Gerri you still believe he is innocent? What makes you believe that? My belief is he is guilty to Gerris murder and the two girls.And reason being is he finally admitted to it but took the cowards way out by not admitting to the girls and I say that because I believe he made it easier on himself going back to prison not being labeled a BABY KILLER !!
Veronica

Quebeck, TN

#11 Feb 17, 2010
Good point gypsy ..... " because I believe he made it easier on himself going back to prison not being labeled a BABY KILLER !! "

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12 Feb 18, 2010
the evidence showed different- if there was a way to get it to you I would send ya'll the DNA tests, because I have seen those, thats why i beleive what I believe. The question isnt why did he not plead for the children, but why wasnt he charged? They refused to charge him for those murders. Doesnt that raise a ? in your mind? Like I said if I could send you what I have seen, it would explain why I believe the way I do. Also by him pleading to Gerri they removed the death penalty and he will be eligible under the law at the time of the murders, for parole. Veronica, you have the right to your opinion, but the people in prison see charges, not guilty or not guilty. This was a high profile case, no one in prison gives a damn.
Both of you I have enjoyed conversing with, and I will respect both of your thoughts and opinions. Sometimes you just believe what you believe. Maybe if I didnt have a copy of the DNA, I might be on the side your on, cant say for sure. But DNA I dont believe lies. I dont know, I dont have the answers, just have my opinion...for what its worth.
Gypsy

United States

#13 Feb 18, 2010
dihard1 wrote:
the evidence showed different- if there was a way to get it to you I would send ya'll the DNA tests, because I have seen those, thats why i beleive what I believe. The question isnt why did he not plead for the children, but why wasnt he charged? They refused to charge him for those murders. Doesnt that raise a ? in your mind? Like I said if I could send you what I have seen, it would explain why I believe the way I do. Also by him pleading to Gerri they removed the death penalty and he will be eligible under the law at the time of the murders, for parole. Veronica, you have the right to your opinion, but the people in prison see charges, not guilty or not guilty. This was a high profile case, no one in prison gives a damn.
Both of you I have enjoyed conversing with, and I will respect both of your thoughts and opinions. Sometimes you just believe what you believe. Maybe if I didnt have a copy of the DNA, I might be on the side your on, cant say for sure. But DNA I dont believe lies. I dont know, I dont have the answers, just have my opinion...for what its worth.
If you don't mind me asking, how did you obtain a copy of the DNA?
What is your connection w/Kevin and this case?
Gypsy

United States

#14 Feb 18, 2010
And I don't believe he will be eligible for parole if he is spending an 87 year sentence here in Louisiana and has no more appeals left.Could be wrong but that was the last I heard.Do you still have contact w/Kevin? Don't mean to sound to personal just curious.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#15 Feb 18, 2010
What I meant by parole is he will be eligible, not guaranteed. From the district clerks office motions for request for extension of time has once been filed recently, denied and is from what I understand about to have another one re-filed. Ive seen Kevin the one time last summer that I posted about. The no appeals (in LA)will from what I understand might have a good chance of being uplifted due to the fact that he was in Texas and didnt have access to Louisiana Law???????plus word around the water cooler is some of the "missing" witnesses to the LA case have re-surfaced... might have something to do with the possibility of an appeal granted. Who knows? Certainly not I.... I have no connection to this case at all- like I said before I stand against the death penalty and this at one time was a Capital case. Never even heard of Linden or Cass County prior to this, and only was I in the town once when I was allowed to visit for a few minutes last summer, and no I havent been to Louisiana (other than New Orleans- where my cruise departed from last July. About obtaining the DNA report- all I will say is if I could send it to you I would.Some things in life cant be broadcasted via the internet. You know?
Veronica

Quebeck, TN

#16 Feb 18, 2010
Is the DNA report something the general public can request from the state under the Freedom of Information Act ?

I thought perhaps they didn't charge him with the murder of the children because if they got a not guilty decision on Gerri, they could then go back and charge him with one of the children so he could then be tried individually for them, and one of them would stick.

I am one who sat on the fence as to his acting alone in this mess. I guess it just did not seem possible that one person could cause such carnage.

I wish we could look at the DNA results .... could you say on which person the DNA did not match, or are you saying on all three ?
Deng

China

#17 Feb 18, 2010
Send him and Bush to Iran where he'd be hung in 2 minutes.
glad 2 b out of Texas

Tulsa, OK

#18 Feb 19, 2010
Hey Oklahoma Cowboy u are a friggin idiot
Re evalute

Pasadena, TX

#19 Feb 21, 2010
Send that cop to Cherokee County Texas where he'd be promoted to Chief Investi-gator.
He could escort the girls home from band practice and open up his own "surveillance company."

Not tappin' anybody's phones or spying on little kids or nothing-- just being a officer of the law with impeccable character and heroism.
Gypsy

Shreveport, LA

#20 Feb 22, 2010
Veronica wrote:
Is the DNA report something the general public can request from the state under the Freedom of Information Act ?
I thought perhaps they didn't charge him with the murder of the children because if they got a not guilty decision on Gerri, they could then go back and charge him with one of the children so he could then be tried individually for them, and one of them would stick.
I am one who sat on the fence as to his acting alone in this mess. I guess it just did not seem possible that one person could cause such carnage.
I wish we could look at the DNA results .... could you say on which person the DNA did not match, or are you saying on all three ?
I would like to know the answer to that also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire across from the Valero in Big Sandy Dec 17 AWKdF 2
Kelly Wilson (Feb '08) Dec '17 tdv 189
'hollywood' rapes Nov '17 Willie Granville 3
Etex internet Oct '17 you have options 4
Judge Paul Banner breaking the laws of Texas (Dec '12) Aug '17 Jennifer crenshaw 3
News Doris Webb honored for 50 years of service to city (Mar '09) Aug '17 Willie Granville 3
who knows deborah prater A.K.A. -- deborah prat... (Oct '10) Aug '17 sandra p 17

Big Sandy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Sandy Mortgages