Devout Christian suing Wood County ov...

Devout Christian suing Wood County over 'In God We Trust'

There are 6 comments on the KETK story from Oct 8, 2012, titled Devout Christian suing Wood County over 'In God We Trust'. In it, KETK reports that:

That's an old tv show theme song, but that's how Charles Frederick Scott III and his family live on a county road just outside of Hawkins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KETK.

“Restore White Pride”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 25, 2012
If things keep going the way they are the phrase " In God We Trust" will no longer be visible in America. It is too bad that we have got so far out in left field.
Proud Atheist

Palmer, TX

#2 Oct 25, 2012
IWK_Imperial_Klaliff wrote:
If things keep going the way they are the phrase " In God We Trust" will no longer be visible in America...
The sooner the better. Religion is a cancer upon mankind, and your organization is absolute proof of it.

“Restore White Pride”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 26, 2012
Proud Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
The sooner the better. Religion is a cancer upon mankind, and your organization is absolute proof of it.
Like you Athiest really stand for something. You are the reason we are in this situation.
Proud Atheist

Palmer, TX

#4 Oct 29, 2012
IWK_Imperial_Klaliff wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you Athiest really stand for something. You are the reason we are in this situation.
On the contrary, I stand for many things. Equality for ALL humans is at the top of the list. I've come to that realization WITHOUT moral guidance from any mythological entity.

Now, contrast that with your organization. The KKK is only interested in equality for white christian heterosexuals. Everyone else is fair game for lynching. It is YOU that is the problem.

The KKK - Masked, bigoted, hate-filled, ignorant cowards since 1865.

“Restore White Pride”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 29, 2012
Proud Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, I stand for many things. Equality for ALL humans is at the top of the list. I've come to that realization WITHOUT moral guidance from any mythological entity.
Now, contrast that with your organization. The KKK is only interested in equality for white christian heterosexuals. Everyone else is fair game for lynching. It is YOU that is the problem.
The KKK - Masked, bigoted, hate-filled, ignorant cowards since 1865.
Actually if you had any sense and done your homework, the KKK has fought for others besides whites. Yes, we are a white organization but our motto is clear Not For Self But For Others. Stop looking to the skinheads that play Klansman and get educated on the real deal.
Proud Atheist

Palmer, TX

#6 Nov 3, 2012
IWK_Imperial_Klaliff wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually if you had any sense and done your homework, the KKK has fought for others besides whites. Yes, we are a white organization but our motto is clear Not For Self But For Others. Stop looking to the skinheads that play Klansman and get educated on the real deal.
A kinder, gentler KKK? Yeah, right. Your delusional attempt at revisionist history would be laughable if it wasn't so frightening. I'm well educated on the past and present of your racist organization, and I don't need some two-bit punk imperial wizard to distort the actual facts of the KKK's "real deal".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wierd things in gilmer Texas Sep 13 Teripedofilerule 5
Jessica Cargil (Jun '15) Sep 13 Provitufagg 23
News Back the Blue Prayer Vigil to be held at Upshur... Jul '16 Willie Granville 1
Kelly Wilson (Feb '08) Jun '16 heidi ho 145
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Tonia Allen lots of smoke (Jul '14) Jun '16 PublicServiceProv... 9
Damage to Nestle/Ozark water plant May '16 Marilyn Morris 1

Big Sandy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Sandy Mortgages