Desperate boys likely chose death on ...

Desperate boys likely chose death on train tracks

There are 3 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Oct 14, 2006, titled Desperate boys likely chose death on train tracks. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

Judging from the matted grass alongside the tracks, they watched trains rumble by for a few hours that night before they tied on their blindfolds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

tax payer

Tyler, TX

#1 Oct 16, 2006
I do not buy this. If I had the power and knew the right contacts something is missing from this picture. What a shame ! Nobody will every know the truth but the person behind it all but these children did not kill themselves. If problems were thier nobody at the home cared enough to take extra steps in looking after these children. I am sure the state was paying good money. I would hate to have this on my shoulder knowing if something could have been done. I never say this boys pictures on TV as missing children when and where the aired on tv/radio stations. Lets get to the real questions
concerend tax payer
ONE WHO CARE

Tyler, TX

#2 Oct 4, 2007
tax payer wrote:
I do not buy this. If I had the power and knew the right contacts something is missing from this picture. What a shame ! Nobody will every know the truth but the person behind it all but these children did not kill themselves. If problems were thier nobody at the home cared enough to take extra steps in looking after these children. I am sure the state was paying good money. I would hate to have this on my shoulder knowing if something could have been done. I never say this boys pictures on TV as missing children when and where the aired on tv/radio stations. Lets get to the real questions
concerend tax payer
I have to agree with you on this one..When they were reporting it and investigating it..it just didn't sound right..The boys were warded to the state.. I believe someone lured them over because they saw someting they should not have seen and had a gun and held them up until a train came. I believe that someone in police department know more than what they are saying... It just don't sound right

Since: Nov 07

Mountain View, CA

#3 Nov 10, 2007
This story is terrible. I hate to say it but these kids are being treated as throw away children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Cargil (Jun '15) Aug 24 Xoxo 20
Wierd things in gilmer Texas Aug 23 Farealm 3
News Back the Blue Prayer Vigil to be held at Upshur... Jul '16 Willie Granville 1
Kelly Wilson (Feb '08) Jun '16 heidi ho 145
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Tonia Allen lots of smoke (Jul '14) Jun '16 PublicServiceProv... 9
Damage to Nestle/Ozark water plant May '16 Marilyn Morris 1

Big Sandy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Sandy Mortgages