Angel

Grundy, VA

#1 Sep 29, 2011
I think something needs to be done about her. I mean really you can own her for a couple of hours for a pill.......
Lady Love

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2011
I totally agree with you, I saw her the other day at the shellmart with that druggie randy lester, I guess his dad just his medicines, something needs to be done about that! I mean the old guy just gives his medicine to his son's. This is bad!!!
concerned

Grundy, VA

#3 Oct 16, 2011
Lady Love wrote:
I totally agree with you, I saw her the other day at the shellmart with that druggie randy lester, I guess his dad just his medicines, something needs to be done about that! I mean the old guy just gives his medicine to his son's. This is bad!!!
Seems to me she is getting by with alot and she is doing anybody she can for meds there is alot of cause for concern because she can start an outbreak of something serious.....
meh

Grundy, VA

#4 Jul 12, 2012
im sorry but nikki is nothing but a pill junky and shes helping police bust ppl so she wont get in any trouble i wish someone would woop the snot out of tht nasty thing
homey

Grundy, VA

#5 Jul 18, 2012
that nasty thing is going to get it you watch.she is a narc ............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big-Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joyce Coleman Mar '16 Rickey Hubbard 1
Fight on Browns Bottom (Sep '13) Mar '16 Mee 5
Barry Wagner & Heather Suttles (Sep '12) Nov '15 I guess 5
Does anyone know where punky is now (Mar '15) Oct '15 Punkey 3
Busted (Oct '15) Oct '15 water1990 1
The biggest loser in Big Rock? Man or Woman (Sep '09) Aug '15 DARCY 23
Freddie Helton (Aug '15) Aug '15 lovely 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big-Rock Mortgages