4 Tennessee men charged in deer poaching case

Dec 19, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WVLT-TV Knoxville

Four Tennessee men have been charged with illegally killing deer on property in Fort Campbell, Ky.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Cheese Soup

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 20, 2010
 
Deer poaching in Kentucky? Say it isn't so!
ThomasA

Sylacauga, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 20, 2010
 
Throw the book at these redneck 'tards with a max amount of jail time because just a slap on the wrtist will encourage other poachers and lowlifes to try the same thing!
HUH

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 20, 2010
 
It's a sad world when people go to jail for killing a deer "illegally" but millions of babies are murdered by Planned Parenthood legally!
Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 20, 2010
 
Lock them up and dont let them out.
ThomasA

Sylacauga, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 20, 2010
 
HUH wrote:
It's a sad world when people go to jail for killing a deer "illegally" but millions of babies are murdered by Planned Parenthood legally!
And your point???
Josh from Murfreesboro TN

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 21, 2010
 
These guys are the exact reason why hunters get a bad name. It leaves us in a position where we have to constantly defend the sport that means the most to us. Do these guys not understand that this gives anti-hunting folks "ammo for their arsenal" to stop us from doing something that has been done for generations and generations. I read another article where some guy wrote; "how do they know that these guys took all of these bucks (130's to 170's) illegally"? I can tell you this, I have been hunting for 16 years on farms that have produced some monsters and I am in the woods from the opener of bow season through gun and I have no where near that amount of deer on the wall. I think that these guys need to have their hunting rights revoked for life! It makes me sick that ethical hunters can do all of the good in the world and people like this can ruin it for us all. The killing of these 3 to 5 year old trophies takes a ton of opportunity from the people that are hunting the fort legally and ethically. Throw the freaking book at them and pick it back up and throw it at them again! Ditto to anyone who agrees with what these guys have done or thinks that they have done no wrong!
ThomasA

Sylacauga, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 21, 2010
 
Josh from Murfreesboro TN wrote:
These guys are the exact reason why hunters get a bad name. It leaves us in a position where we have to constantly defend the sport that means the most to us. Do these guys not understand that this gives anti-hunting folks "ammo for their arsenal" to stop us from doing something that has been done for generations and generations. I read another article where some guy wrote; "how do they know that these guys took all of these bucks (130's to 170's) illegally"? I can tell you this, I have been hunting for 16 years on farms that have produced some monsters and I am in the woods from the opener of bow season through gun and I have no where near that amount of deer on the wall. I think that these guys need to have their hunting rights revoked for life! It makes me sick that ethical hunters can do all of the good in the world and people like this can ruin it for us all. The killing of these 3 to 5 year old trophies takes a ton of opportunity from the people that are hunting the fort legally and ethically. Throw the freaking book at them and pick it back up and throw it at them again! Ditto to anyone who agrees with what these guys have done or thinks that they have done no wrong!
AMEN, Brother!!!
Concerned citizen

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 22, 2010
 
What are you trying to say Jack? This article is about some guys illegally hunting. There is no place for your bull--- comments. If you are a tree hugger, that is fine, but don't run your mouth about those of us who hunt and do it legally.
Josh from Murfreesboro TN

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 23, 2010
 
What is this jack dude talking about? Jack, I believe you need to take your conversation to another post. You must be lost as last years easter egg! Did you say you were gay? Any way, people like this Jack guy are just as bad as these poachers. They tend to have the same effect on our reputation. This guy obviously has never heard anything good about hunters. Jack, what about hunters for the hungry that feed millions of hungry/homeless Americans each year? I bet that you have your head so far stuck up PETA's butt that you have overlooked all of the good that we do. Do your homework before you comment on something that you have no clue about.
Concerned citizen

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 24, 2010
 
UNCF Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
"Save the deer but abort (murder) the babies; TYPICAL LIBERAL IDIOT.
What are you talking about. You are the ----ing idiot UNCF. what I posted has nothing to do with being liberal or abortion. You are a moron. Quit smoking crack and get a job. Once again, this article is about poaching a criminal act. And I am for PETA- People Eating Tasty Animals.
ThomasA

Sylacauga, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 24, 2010
 
UNCF Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
"Save the deer but abort (murder) the babies; TYPICAL LIBERAL IDIOT.
Aren't you one of the guys that stand on a street corner in a shiney polyester suit , slicked back hair, thumping your Bible and talking to the wind?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Big Rock Discussions

Search the Big Rock Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 min Truth 8,930
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min Really 140,602
stewart county sheriffs office 16 hr Laine 2
Wallace honored at retirement reception Mon Scbr 1
Standing Rock (Aug '12) Jul 15 bubba 5
The Truth About Israel (Jun '13) Jul 9 Historian 15
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Jul 9 BOB 8,588
•••
•••
•••
•••

Big Rock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Big Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Big Rock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Big Rock
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••