Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 369)

Showing posts 7,361 - 7,380 of8,871
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

dondong wrote:
<quoted text>
DOCTOR Nuggin, you wrote: "If 3/4 of a population is immunized, it's the same as having ZERO people immunized", did you not, sir?!
I did, and that's true. If only 3/4 of the population were immunized, we'd still have all the diseases that we currently have abolished. They would be endemic. They would be infecting both people who HAVE HAD vaccinations and those who haven't. They would have time to mutate, infect more people.

We'd have no herd immunity at that level. The threshold for herd immunity is MUCH higher than 75% of the population. ESPECIALLY when dealing with urban population centers and schools full of children.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

dondong wrote:
mind your own f****** bidness, you nosey, unbalanced busybody.
Whether or not your kids are disease ridden and can cause the death of my children as a result IS MY BUSINESS.

If you don't want to live in American, then get the F out. No one is asking you to stay.

However, if you DO stay, then you are going to play by the rules we ALL must obey and that INCLUDES helping to prevent disease from killing and crippling children.

Your ignorance of biology should not dictate the safety of others.
deb

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

I got a shot in my possy cos I got an std from my uncle Clyde back in 2010
someone

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

deb wrote:
I got a shot in my possy cos I got an std from my uncle Clyde back in 2010
Go to the doctor immediately. Your comment is symptomatic of a serious illness.
lickname

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

NO. I'm tired of the dadgum government coming into every aspect of our lives! Kids aren't animals. How about more freedom for a change, I'm tired of all this mandatory bullcrap.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether or not your kids are disease ridden and can cause the death of my children as a result IS MY BUSINESS.
If you don't want to live in American, then get the F out. No one is asking you to stay.
However, if you DO stay, then you are going to play by the rules we ALL must obey and that INCLUDES helping to prevent disease from killing and crippling children.
Your ignorance of biology should not dictate the safety of others.
What I obey is my brain coming to its own conclusions not by Big Pharma's profit machine propaganda and your gullibility.
The immune system is being destroyed by vaccines.
htpp://articles.mercola.com/si tes/articles/archives/2004/05/ 12/vaccination-dangers.aspx
http://birthofanewearth.blogspot.com/2012/05/...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Try again. Topix is having issues again.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar...
Stevie Mackrel

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Why is the Military coming to town to provide 'free medical treatment' to people?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I don't think I like the sounds of the US military coming into town to provide medical treatment when we have Dr's offices, clinics and a hospital here in town already.

What are they really doing? What type of immunizations or testing are they actually going to be doing on people?

This is all very suspicious if you ask me and I would like some answers. Does anyone know the truth about what the US military will be doing with all this medical testing and experimentation on our local people?

I've read stories about how the government/military use 'scams' like this to do medical testing on people they consider backwoods hicks who don't know any better. Why come to Western Tennessee to perform medical experiments on people?

http://www.hopeofmartin.com/Services.html (scroll to bottom)
Stevie Mackrel

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Picture shows people standing in what looks like a hospital, dressed in scrubs and clothing you'd see on drs. and nurses, but fine print below that says:

"Health care provided by military personnel"

What exactly does that mean, and more important - Why?
No way

Mount Vernon, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

No

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

lickname wrote:
NO. I'm tired of the dadgum government coming into every aspect of our lives! Kids aren't animals. How about more freedom for a change, I'm tired of all this mandatory bullcrap.
Would you be in favor of people having the freedom to rob you? To beat your kids? Freedom to drive on the sidewalk? Freedom to burn tires in their backyard up wind from you house? Would you be in favor of the freedom to swing machetes around while walking through the supermarket? How about dumping mercury down people's drinking wells?

Freedom does not mean "do whatever the f you want". Your freedom ends where my safety begins.

Not vaccinating your children means you are endangering the lives of all other Americans.

So, if you want THAT kind of Freedom, move to Afghanistan.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
What I obey is my brain coming to its own conclusions
And in order to accomplish that you've steadfastly avoided any facts, figures, education or skill with critical thinking.

This is why people like you shouldn't be allowed to make up your own minds. You don't HAVE one.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Stevie Mackrel wrote:
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but...
That phrase means: "I AM A CONSPIRACY THEORIST!"

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Stevie Mackrel wrote:
Picture shows people standing in what looks like a hospital, dressed in scrubs and clothing you'd see on drs. and nurses, but fine print below that says:
"Health care provided by military personnel"
What exactly does that mean, and more important - Why?
Our military is skilled at moving resources around. Hospitals are fantastic, however they don't move very fast or very far.

If you want to get medical treatment to a backwater like Alabama, you can't simply rely on the "people" there to make it to a proper medical facility (likely 3 or more states away).

No, you have to BRING educated people TO Alabama to treat the "people" who already live there.

Imagine giving someone in Alabama a hypodermic needle and allowing them to use it themselves? Fifteen blind people later, you'd quickly realize that this is the state for which things like "safety pencils" were invented.
deb

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the doctor immediately. Your comment is symptomatic of a serious illness.
Are you being serious? I dont have insurance right now
Mad Murdoch

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

I took the swine flu shot and suffered a lung infection a week later took me 3 months using antibiotics and almish cures to get rid of it .those almish folks are real miracle workers.
Mike

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

I caught my thing in my zipper once and had to go to the hospital to have it removed.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
I caught my thing in my zipper once and had to go to the hospital to have it removed.
LMAO! How embarrassing...not to mention, painful! LNAO!

I knew a Girl once that her Husband was messing around on her with the Next Door Neighbor.. So, she left him. But, she went back for one last "fair the well", waited until he went to sleep after she had exhausted him, super-glued his penis to his belly, then left. He had to go to the ER to get it "unglued"...true Story! LOl!
For some strange reason, I've admired that Woman ever since! Lol! What a Gal! LMAO!
Mike

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! How embarrassing...not to mention, painful! LNAO!
I knew a Girl once that her Husband was messing around on her with the Next Door Neighbor.. So, she left him. But, she went back for one last "fair the well", waited until he went to sleep after she had exhausted him, super-glued his penis to his belly, then left. He had to go to the ER to get it "unglued"...true Story! LOl!
For some strange reason, I've admired that Woman ever since! Lol! What a Gal! LMAO!
What a terrible thing to do, was that girl you?
cvegas

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>What a terrible thing to do, was that girl you?
of course it was her. she is sick like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,361 - 7,380 of8,871
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Big Rock Discussions

Search the Big Rock Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min Julia 138,836
Standing Rock (Aug '12) 18 hr creekkeeper 4
The Truth About Israel (Jun '13) Jul 9 Historian 15
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Jul 9 BOB 8,588
Missing Cattle Jul 2 bubba 2
why is all the jackson info on the dover tn form? Jun 30 Scbr 1
grant hillis (Mar '13) Jun 26 m&m 2
•••
•••
•••
Big Rock Dating

more search filters

less search filters