Bristol-Kendall firefighter dies

Bristol-Kendall firefighter dies

There are 2 comments on the The Beacon-News story from Nov 13, 2012, titled Bristol-Kendall firefighter dies. In it, The Beacon-News reports that:

Bristol-Kendall and Big Rock Fire Protection District firefighters were mourning the loss of one of their own on Tuesday, following the death of firefighter/paramedic Dawn Brown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beacon-News.

LoriLin Maslin Byron IL

Rockford, IL

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I am so sad to hear this news. I do not know Dawn, but her profession and adopting animals tells me what kind of a lady she was. You are all in our prayers. I am so sorry.....
kygirl

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Nov 16, 2012
I hate to hear this tragic news. I feel for her & her Family, and the dogs! I mean like the comment earlier it tells what type of woman she was just by her profession & love for dogs-I just hate it turned this tragic! Prayin for each involved!!! RIP DAWN from Kentucky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 15 min Grandma 50
News Latest on Hastert: Source: Payments to conceal ... May 30 John Drabble 1
News Hastert case is linked to sex abuse May 30 John Drabble 1
News Five reasons why the Dennis Hastert scandal dis... May 30 John Drabble 1
News Ex-US Speaker Hastert indicted on bank-related ... May 29 judge judy 7
News Ex-US Speaker Hastert indicted on bank-related ... May 28 Car man 1
News Willow Springs mayor takes seat on water commis... (May '10) May 25 willow 9
More from around the web

Big Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]