|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

David - Snare Systems wrote:
And jared it really is only about 3-5 people that really really hate me.
Those 3-5 people that REALLY REALLY hate you are the ones you've ripped off the worst, huh? The other hundreds that hate you are ones you've taken for much less money. Dude, you're not fooling anybody. Your reputation is much more known that you realize. I've never even MET you but there's enough people on Campus talking about you that they can't ALL be wrong.
David - Snare Systems

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Judged:

Connie - I can't fine you in the system for May, June, or July of 2008. Do you have a ticket #, exact date, or Invoice number I can use? Was your repair under a different name?

Jared - I get a lot of positive feed back from people so I don't know what you are talking about. And if you have never meet me you probably shouldn't judge me with the words you have used so far.

I'm sorry I don't get to look at this form constantly, so I'll post to it as I can.
David - Snare Systems

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Judged:

Jared - I get a lot of positive feed back from people so I don't know what you are talking about. And if you have never met me you probably shouldn't judge me with the words you have used so far.
DAVID IS A H0M0

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Judged:

Connie - I can't fine you in the system for May, June, or July of 2008.
Can't 'fine' her huh? One would think that all the self-proclaimed intelligence you claim to posses, you would be able to figure out how that the word is actually 'find'.

And you can't find her in the system? How convenient for you David. Who would have thought that would be your response?

You lying bastard.
Jared

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Judged:

Jared - I get a lot of positive feed back from people so I don't know what you are talking about. And if you have never met me you probably shouldn't judge me with the words you have used so far.
I'm sure you haven't met Adolph Hitler, Jeffrey Dahmer or Charles Manson, but I think we can agree they were/are not very good peopl. Meeting you has no bearing on whether or not I know you are a scumbag.
The Dude

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Judged:

Hey I got recommended to the guys and they fixed my computer up for cheap.

You guys are so !@#$ing lame. You are comparing Snare to a handful of murders. THEY REPAIR COMPUTERS.

To the people that don't matter: fix it yourself retard, oh and I have never heard more shit talk from a bunch of babies since the http://www.topix.com/forum/who/bitch/TAKJQEJU... forum.
Slapstick 12

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Judged:

It kinda funny that the ONLY people that defend David in this thread come from "Sycamore IL", same as David's posts. Imagine that. Nice try David. We all know that you're the only person who would stick up for you unless you pay someone to do it.

And David, you mentioned to Connie that you were "working an engineering job in loves park from March 2008 to November 2008, so I was rarely in the shop" but shouldn't you also fill her in about being fired for stealing from there?
David - Snare Systems

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Judged:

Don't you get tired of never knowing what you are talking about? I was power engineering for variable frequency drives. I was let go since I was low man on the totem pole in product development since not a lot of people were buying electric drives. I did not steal anything.

Oh did you know that most of my customers are from Dekalb and Sycamore???
phomentingphred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Judged:

Everyone wonders what to do in order to help our economy recover these days. With growing mistrust of large government or corporate entities, it only makes sense to support small, private local businesses. Snare Systems is not only all the above, it's a business that beats the hell out of all the big box giants on every count!!
First of all- they sold me a computer that provided a clearly superior value to anything within the price range I paid-$300 "OTD"- to anything that any large corporate retailer could provide. Furthermore, they even beat the prices private parties online were asking, but did so while providing a 90 day warranty, as well.
Secondly, they have always been readily available and happy to provide advice on any issues a fumble-fingered techno-dork like myself had while
learning the capabilities of their first ever pc.
Everyone in the know whom I have showed this laptop to has declared that I got a great deal on it. It has functioned flawlessly, and the after sale service provided by Snare Systems has been without a doubt, the finest of any company I have ever dealt with. These guys really know their stuff, are always a pleasure to deal with, and I swear- nobody paid me to write this review!! It's the truth!!
60115 res

Davis Junction, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Judged:

just had a terrible experience with the "service" there. certainly wont be back.
Neal_s

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

After speaking with Dave from Snare Systems today I feel the need to retract my above statement. He explained that the display case where my part was stored was more of a storage area than an actual display case. He went on to explain that it was an error on the part of the tech and that it was dealt with immediately after I left. He was just as angry about the situation as I was and has since resolved the issue. After talking with him he seems like an honest guy that just had a staff member make a mistake. I respect that we were able to talk about this like adults and get the situation resolved.
Herman Munster

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Neal_s wrote:
After speaking with Dave from Snare Systems today I feel the need to retract my above statement. He explained that the display case where my part was stored was more of a storage area than an actual display case. He went on to explain that it was an error on the part of the tech and that it was dealt with immediately after I left. He was just as angry about the situation as I was and has since resolved the issue. After talking with him he seems like an honest guy that just had a staff member make a mistake. I respect that we were able to talk about this like adults and get the situation resolved.
So like any run-of-the-mill conman, he made excuses, lied and passed the blame.

And your dumb ass fell for it.
David Perry Sr

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

First of all i find it amusing the guy from TX is skeptical ( sorry if i misspelled it ) that the business comes from sycamore and dekalb well since the 2 towns physically touch that is the reason why. I have over the past few years taken several of my computers into Snare systems for different problems. Every time I have I have been treated well my concerns have been answered, problems fixed and at what i feel is a reasonable expense. The one and only time i felt something was not right ( the fan on the vid card was quite loud ) I called brought it back the next day and it was replaced with one that is very quite. I then took the computer back home and the monitor would not come on. I took it back to the shop the next day and David himself took care of me as he hooked it up it worked. It was then that i noticed i had plugged it into the wrong spot. He did not lose his patience with me as some may have but stayed very professional the entire time. I highly recomend his shop to all especially those like me who know very little about computers. There was one occasion where he had told me that with what was wrong with one of the computers i brought in it was not worth fixing because of cost and the fact there were other computers now with much better memory and all that tech stuff. Again i HIGHLY RECOMEND Snare Systems for any repairs or advice on your computers I did not know for example that they could repair/replace the screens on cell phones until just the other day.
D00ch3 Nozz73

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Nice that you delete commits on your own forum.... what comes around goes around...
current customer

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I've never seen such a thing, this is unbelievable!
Victimized

Yorkville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Wish I had seen this forum before I got ripped off for $360 by Snare Ripoff Systems. Ugh. Some people....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Big Rock Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Big Rock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••