Truck Crashes into Big Rapids Speedway

Truck Crashes into Big Rapids Speedway

There are 6 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Dec 8, 2007, titled Truck Crashes into Big Rapids Speedway. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

The shoppers at a gas station in Big Rapids didn't expect anything exciting when they walked in the store, but then, a truck came crashing inside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Trouser Cough

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2007
I've been to Indy, Michigan Internation Speedway & spent many a Saturday Night at Berlin Raceway - but I never knew Big Rapids had a Speedway! I guess if you have to crash - the Speedway would be a good place to do it then huh?

Since: Oct 07

Big Rapids, MI

#2 Dec 8, 2007
Trouser Cough wrote:
I've been to Indy, Michigan Internation Speedway & spent many a Saturday Night at Berlin Raceway - but I never knew Big Rapids had a Speedway! I guess if you have to crash - the Speedway would be a good place to do it then huh?
It's North of t.own on old 131. And no TC, that was a Ford Pickup, mine is a GMC.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 Dec 8, 2007
I understand completely - I've never owned a Ford in my life & hopefully I never will!

“I think I am an All Right Girl”

Since: Aug 07

Grand Rapids

#4 Dec 9, 2007
Yeah Bean you are safe! Saw that on the news that a truck crashed and I thought it might you but thank goodness it was not!
Need a proofreader Wzzm

United States

#5 Dec 9, 2007
I have noticed a lot of words not spelled right on this website on different articles and such. Sounds like Wzzm needs a proofreader

“Go TIGERS!!”

Since: Nov 07

Caledonia, MI

#6 Dec 9, 2007
Trouser Cough wrote:
I understand completely - I've never owned a Ford in my life & hopefully I never will!
I own a dodge but honestly, I will own anything that will fit my ducklings,the stupid dog and mamma and papa duck. Plus all our travel stuff too! Guess I will looking for a semi for our next vehicle...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corruption in the osceola county court system (Mar '09) 14 hr Abigail Hunter 66
Poll Is Sandra Marvin a bad Prosecutor? (Dec '07) 14 hr Abigail Hunter 85
Osceola County Prosecutor (Jun '08) 14 hr Abigail Hunter 43
what's happened to reed city (Mar '08) Jul 10 darkeyes 73
Detective Keathley (Apr '12) May '16 Austin vallad 3
1970's murder (Sep '14) Feb '16 Spedo 5
Does Anyone Visit The Mecosta Forum ? (Mar '08) May '15 Always-A-Michigan... 13

Big Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance