Jonathan Good jail escape report

The Mecosta County Sheriff's Office has released the details of how a man who police say was the ringleader of a group allegedly involved in a massive crime spree escaped custody. Full Story
john lidell

Rock Springs, WY

#1 Jan 5, 2009
leave the skylights it keeps the electric biil down
Johhny Anon

Rock Springs, WY

#2 Jul 19, 2010
I have a feeling that Jonathan Good's only talent in life is being a "good" convict.He was bred for the role and should be awarded a pension after his release. Hey! being a convict is a hard job,and he is very GOOD a being a prisoner(real talent here)!!! i know his mom and dad are very proud of him.
Johhny Anon

Rock Springs, WY

#3 Jul 19, 2010
we are very proud honored to have Jonathan Good Michigan resident to be inducted into The convict hall of fame. may you make the most of our tax dollars and learn a trade. good luck getting out.we'll be footing the bill for your Depends and nursing home expenses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1970's murder Sep 26 Pilot 4
A Healthy Wealthy and Wise 5K in the City- ICRU... Sep 23 anku18 1
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Sep 22 JAH 170
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sep 22 gamy 97
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Eldorado 129
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Sep 2 just the tip 303
Canton teen nearly drowns; pulled from Muskegon... Aug '14 Kevin 1
Big Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Big Rapids Jobs

Big Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Big Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Big Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]