corruption in the osceola county court system

Posted in the Big Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Charles Hamilton

Brookfield, WI

#1 Mar 9, 2009
HAVE YOU BEEN SUBJECTED TO THE CORRUPTION WITHIN THE OSCEOLA COUNTY COURT SYSTEM?FOC OFFICE NOT DOING THERE JOB?WRONGFULLY CONVICTED?FAILURE TO DUE PROCESS UNDER THE 14TH AMENDMENT?WELL I HAVE,AND ITS TIME TO FIGHT BACK PEOPLE!!!!LET THIS COUNTY KNOW THAT WE WILL NO LONGER STAND TO HAVE OUR RIGHTS VIOLATED,WRONGFULLY CHARGED FOR CRIMES,AND DISCRIMINATION FROM THE FOC OFFICE.STATE WRITING THE LAWMAKERS WITH YOUR COMPLAINTS,AND DEMAND ACTION AS I HAVE.LETS MAKE THE EXAMPLE OF OSCEOLA COUNTY.I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE OSCEOLA FOC OFFICE WITH SUPPORTING FACTS TO FILE A FELONY CHARGE AGAINST THE MOTHER FOR `RETAINING` A CHILD FROM ME,THERE ANSWER` THIS OFFICE WILL NOT BE TAKING ACTION IN THIS MATTER`!!!!ARE YOU KIDDING ME????DOES NOT A PARENTING TIME FALL WITHIN THE THE OFFICE OF THE FOC?I HAVE ALSO BE WRONGFULLY CONVICTED FOR FELONY FAIL TO PAY SUPPORT,WHICH HAS NOW BEEN RENDERED WRONGFUL CONVICTION BASED ON DOCUMENTATION OBTAINED FROM THE MI SUPREME COURT,AND THE MI COURT OF APPEALS.HAS THIS COUNTY TAKEN ANY ACTION TO VACATE MY CONVICTION?NO THEY HAVENT,AND YES THEY HAVE BEEN PROVIDED THE DOCUMENTATION AS WELL SUPPORTING THIS CLAIM.DO I PLAN TO FILE A CIVIL ACTION AGAINST THIS COUNTY?YES I DO!!!!I`M TIRED OF DEALING WITH THE MISCHARACTER OF JUSTICE IN OSCEOLA COUNTY,MY RIGHTS UNDER THE 14TH AMENDMENT VIOLATED,AND I`M FIGHTING BACK AS SHOULD YOU!!PEOPLE!!THERE IS NO DUE PROCESS IN OSCEOLA COUNTY!!START WRITING THE LAWMAKERS "WE" VOTE INTO OFFICE AND MAKE THEM START WORKING FOR "US".SEND OUT THE MESSAGE,"WE ARE DONE PLAYING THE GAME".ANY QUESTIONS?E-MAIL ME AT fireman911_911@yahoo.com. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN PEOPLE.NO MORE LAYING DOWN LIKE SCAULDED DOGS,STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!!!
Spell check

Big Rapids, MI

#2 Mar 9, 2009
Buddy, until you learn to spell correctly and use complete sentences, I highly doubt anyone is going to jump on this bandwagon.
Charles Hamilton wrote:
HAVE YOU BEEN SUBJECTED TO THE CORRUPTION WITHIN THE OSCEOLA COUNTY COURT SYSTEM?FOC OFFICE NOT DOING THERE JOB?WRONGFULLY CONVICTED?FAILURE TO DUE PROCESS UNDER THE 14TH AMENDMENT?WELL I HAVE,AND ITS TIME TO FIGHT BACK PEOPLE!!!!LET THIS COUNTY KNOW THAT WE WILL NO LONGER STAND TO HAVE OUR RIGHTS VIOLATED,WRONGFULLY CHARGED FOR CRIMES,AND DISCRIMINATION FROM THE FOC OFFICE.STATE WRITING THE LAWMAKERS WITH YOUR COMPLAINTS,AND DEMAND ACTION AS I HAVE.LETS MAKE THE EXAMPLE OF OSCEOLA COUNTY.I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE OSCEOLA FOC OFFICE WITH SUPPORTING FACTS TO FILE A FELONY CHARGE AGAINST THE MOTHER FOR `RETAINING` A CHILD FROM ME,THERE ANSWER` THIS OFFICE WILL NOT BE TAKING ACTION IN THIS MATTER`!!!!ARE YOU KIDDING ME????DOES NOT A PARENTING TIME FALL WITHIN THE THE OFFICE OF THE FOC?I HAVE ALSO BE WRONGFULLY CONVICTED FOR FELONY FAIL TO PAY SUPPORT,WHICH HAS NOW BEEN RENDERED WRONGFUL CONVICTION BASED ON DOCUMENTATION OBTAINED FROM THE MI SUPREME COURT,AND THE MI COURT OF APPEALS.HAS THIS COUNTY TAKEN ANY ACTION TO VACATE MY CONVICTION?NO THEY HAVENT,AND YES THEY HAVE BEEN PROVIDED THE DOCUMENTATION AS WELL SUPPORTING THIS CLAIM.DO I PLAN TO FILE A CIVIL ACTION AGAINST THIS COUNTY?YES I DO!!!!I`M TIRED OF DEALING WITH THE MISCHARACTER OF JUSTICE IN OSCEOLA COUNTY,MY RIGHTS UNDER THE 14TH AMENDMENT VIOLATED,AND I`M FIGHTING BACK AS SHOULD YOU!!PEOPLE!!THERE IS NO DUE PROCESS IN OSCEOLA COUNTY!!START WRITING THE LAWMAKERS "WE" VOTE INTO OFFICE AND MAKE THEM START WORKING FOR "US".SEND OUT THE MESSAGE,"WE ARE DONE PLAYING THE GAME".ANY QUESTIONS?E-MAIL ME AT fireman911_911@yahoo.com. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN PEOPLE.NO MORE LAYING DOWN LIKE SCAULDED DOGS,STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!!!
Chuck

Midland, MI

#3 Mar 9, 2009
Spell check wrote:
Buddy, until you learn to spell correctly and use complete sentences, I highly doubt anyone is going to jump on this bandwagon.
<quoted text>
Well thank Mr teacher for that constructive critisim.it has been noted
Charles Hamilton

Midland, MI

#4 Mar 9, 2009
spell check must be a court worker,and whether the spelling is correct or not in complete sentences makes no difference as to fighting for your rights.
leslie lou

Big Rapids, MI

#5 Mar 10, 2009
I'm sorry for what you've had to deal with, Mr. Hamilton. I've not had any experiences with Osceola County court system. I wish you luck in your pursuit of justice.
Osceola Outrage

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Mar 17, 2009
hmmmm

Spell check,do you see a "spellcheck" link on this page?
Sorry but not everyone is as PERFECT as you.

Mr. Hamilton, I know what you mean and wish you well as there are alot of big mouths out here,but how many would want to get involved unless it were then that needed help!
Charles Hamilton

Brookfield, WI

#7 Mar 23, 2009
Osceola Outrage wrote:
hmmmm
Spell check,do you see a "spellcheck" link on this page?
Sorry but not everyone is as PERFECT as you.
Mr. Hamilton, I know what you mean and wish you well as there are alot of big mouths out here,but how many would want to get involved unless it were then that needed help!
Well its time to spead the word about the Corruption in this county. Call or write the lawmakers and inform them. Thats what I have been doing and so far I`m waiting for replies.
Chuck Hamilton

Bay City, MI

#8 May 7, 2009
Well its like this folks,until enough people stand up and fight this corruption,it will continue to plague us all who have to deal with it.Its time to start writing the law-makers who WE vote into office,and tell them to start doing what WE pay them for,or be assured in the next election they will be gone.Osceola County needs to be made an example of not only at the state level,but at the federal level as well.
So speak up people,tell your friends,family,and anybody railroaded by the KANGAROO court system in Osceola County.
fireman911_911@yahoo.com e-mail me with any information or questions
FedupwRC

Harbor Springs, MI

#9 May 22, 2009
"Itís important that the public understand that the case will be treated as any other citizen facing any other crime," Sims said. "These are very professional individuals, pillars of the community without any criminal history." These would be the only qualifications used as determining factors in the case.
FedupwRC

Harbor Springs, MI

#10 May 22, 2009
"Itís my understanding that most of this was occurring on county time," Sims said. This may leave the county open to outside legal action.
FedupwRC

Harbor Springs, MI

#11 May 22, 2009
"This is a horrible thing, one of those gut-wrenching situations," Sims said.
FedupwRC

Harbor Springs, MI

#12 May 22, 2009
Horrible? Gut wrenching? It was a money scam perpetuated by our county officials. I guess it does make me a little sick... but what planet are YOU from?
Chuck Hamilton

Bay City, MI

#13 May 22, 2009
well I guess we`ll have to see how this case plays out now wont we.I know I`ll be watching it for sure.
Chuck Hamilton

Bay City, MI

#14 May 22, 2009
I never had a criminal history up until this court system WRONGFULLY CONVICTED me,and do you think I can get justice to vacate this conviction?. Not even with all the documentation I have to supprt this claim. Sad isnt it!!
XXX

Ludington, MI

#15 May 23, 2009
The county deserves to die!!!!!!!!!!

Check out Reed City's downtown development association, it has spent HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS on a couple of projects with nothing to show for it but kick backs

Just a bunch of f#@king crooks.

If you have ANY PROBLEMS GO TO THE STATE POLICE IN REED CITY. They know whats going on.
XXX

Ludington, MI

#16 May 23, 2009
Good luck Chuck.
Chuck Hamilton

Grand Rapids, MI

#17 Jun 17, 2009
well folks,now its time to FIGHT BACK!!.the corrupt Osceola courts,and the probation dept have stooped to a new low with there abuse of power!!.they send me an UNSIGNED,NOT NOTORIZED,IMPROPERLY FILED SUMMONS,and expect me to show up in court to face a probation violation hearing that I PROVED BY DOCUMENTATION TO BE INVALID!!
they still issued a bogus warrant for failure to appear.
PEOPLE!!..WE NEED TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THIS COUNTY.KEEP TRACK OF THE NEWS STORY ABOUT THE FOC EMPLOYEES FOUND TO BE INVOLVED IN A PYRAMID SCAM
CAN YOU SAY CORRUPTION??
TIME TO FIGHT BACK PEOPLE!!
Whats Up Chuck

Petoskey, MI

#18 Jul 13, 2009
The people of Osceola County continue to elect, hire and otherwise "place" into positions of authority... a bunch of CROOKED idiots who run the place like the wild west... So I guess you're all getting what you deserve! Quit bitching and DO SOMETHING about it.
Chuck Hamilton

Harrison, MI

#19 Jul 31, 2009
Well Folks of the great County of Osceola,Just watch and see the fireworks display thats about to happen.I`m real curious about the crooked FOC workers and what charges they face??anybody else??Even though I dont live in that county.Its my mission to expose the corruption in that county,and believe me..its going to happen.
Go For It

Big Rapids, MI

#20 Aug 5, 2009
Slide on down to Mecosta county and start some fireworks there too. The corruption has spread to this courthouse also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WZZM13 - Assitant Principal Faces CSC Charges A... (May '07) Oct 10 Amber 656
1970's murder Sep 26 Pilot 4
A Healthy Wealthy and Wise 5K in the City- ICRU... Sep 23 anku18 1
Canton teen nearly drowns; pulled from Muskegon... Aug '14 Kevin 1
Unsolved Murder (Mar '08) Jul '14 Reed City ex resi... 367
Chestnut Street in Reed City Jul '14 Riverdog 1
Sun tomorrow, rain Friday Jun '14 Sneaky Pete 2
Big Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Big Rapids Jobs