Man charged in murder of Big Rapids woman

Authorities say a man has been charged with murdering and dismembering a woman whose body was found in a northwest Lower Michigan swamp. Read more
LTD

Greenville, MI

#1 Jun 19, 2008
How does someone do this? My prayers are with her family and friends. I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life!
HEATHER

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Jun 19, 2008
all men are evil like that
JHB

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2008
Sarah was a sweet girl with some problems. My heart goes out to her family and her son. As for Heather from Ortonville, MI...Wow. "All men are evil like that?" I actually pity you for whatever sad experiences you've helped create for yourself with men. It's a shame. We don't know the story behind Sarah and this DeJonge guy, but sadly he is giving men a bad name...
Don

East Lansing, MI

#4 Jun 19, 2008
HEATHER wrote:
all men are evil like that
Heather, All men are not evil like that. The horrible actions of one do not reflect on all males. If you truly think that of all men my heart goes out to you and I hope find some kind of peace.
Batch 37 Pain is Good

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2008
He need to be put into an incinerator.
Francine Hughes

United States

#6 Jul 12, 2008
You know how I deal with them, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsolved Murder (Mar '08) Mar 19 Pilot 369
Review: Vic's Market Foodland Inc Mar 15 Tammy Thomas 1
corruption in the osceola county court system (Mar '09) Jan '15 Luis Coronado 61
Aaron Skodak Jan '15 honeybunny 1
News WZZM13 - Assitant Principal Faces CSC Charges A... (May '07) Dec '14 Pravda 657
Debate: Marijuana - Mecosta, MI (Aug '11) Nov '14 Sneek Blee 16
the old general store Nov '14 deb 2
Big Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Big Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]