Reed City doctor charged with wrongfully prescribing medical marijuana

Feb 14, 2013 Full story: Northern Michigan News 6

A Reed City doctor has been charged with falsifying medical records and making misleading or inaccurate diagnoses to medical marijuana patients in Wexford County.

Full Story
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Feb 14, 2013
This compassionate doctor was entrapped by law enforcement thugs with an economic interest in keeping cannabis illegal. I read that rethugs are trying to destroy Michigan's medical cannabis law which means they have no respect for the will of a majority of voters. Just more government thuggery!

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
This compassionate doctor was entrapped by law enforcement thugs with an economic interest in keeping cannabis illegal. I read that rethugs are trying to destroy Michigan's medical cannabis law which means they have no respect for the will of a majority of voters. Just more government thuggery!
Zip it, D-bag. Send this "doctor" to the gallows!!
Grady

United States

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Sneaky Pete, do you prefer alcohol or marijuana? I've yet to see marijuana smokers be convicted for smoking marijuana and beating their spouse or children, or killing another driver and passengers. I think drunk driving should be an automatic 5 years in prison and a felony charge. ;-)
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Grady wrote:
Sneaky Pete, do you prefer alcohol or marijuana? I've yet to see marijuana smokers be convicted for smoking marijuana and beating their spouse or children, or killing another driver and passengers. I think drunk driving should be an automatic 5 years in prison and a felony charge. ;-)
sneaky pete is just a vile troll that loves to come on cannabis threads and cause trouble. He is not interested in intelligent conversation and is just a pathetic self righteous twit!

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
sneaky pete is just a vile troll that loves to come on cannabis threads and cause trouble. He is not interested in intelligent conversation and is just a pathetic self righteous twit!
"Medical" marijuana. The biggest joke since "gay" marriage...
meds420

Brighton, MI

#6 Jan 19, 2014
I have a friend who has really bad seizures and medical marijuana is the only thing out of all these pills and other shit they feed people that works so sorry to tell you pete its not a bad thing at all do some research! and you're probably a lonely alcholc or just a sad sheltered empty person looking for attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WZZM13 - Assitant Principal Faces CSC Charges A... (May '07) Dec 1 Pravda 657
Unsolved Murder (Mar '08) Dec 1 Pravda 368
Debate: Marijuana - Mecosta, MI (Aug '11) Nov '14 Sneek Blee 16
the old general store Nov '14 deb 2
1970's murder Sep '14 Pilot 4
A Healthy Wealthy and Wise 5K in the City- ICRU... Sep '14 anku18 1
Canton teen nearly drowns; pulled from Muskegon... Aug '14 Kevin 1
Big Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web