Escapee stole from frat house

Escapee stole from frat house

There are 5 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Dec 1, 2008, titled Escapee stole from frat house. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

When Jonathan Good was captured by Romulus police Sunday afternoon, everything he had in his possession was stolen from an off-campus house near Ferris State University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

Since: Jul 08

Holland, MI

#1 Dec 1, 2008
Am I reading this correct? First he found keys to a vehicle inside the vehicle. Then he found a debit card, and a cell phone lying around a house while the students were home for Thanksgiving.... There are at least two idiots that roam the Big Rapids area. Come one people, you live in a university town with a prison near by.. Wise Up!
Yes to Barack

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Dec 1, 2008
What an idiot. Glad he is back where he belongs.

Keep an eye on this guy this time...please!!!
john

Nashville, TN

#3 Dec 1, 2008
Good, who escaped last week from the Mecosta County Jail before being captured Sunday, stole a car that the keys were inside.

Yep he had a connection.. Somebody left those keys for him

Since: Jul 07

Grandville, MI

#4 Dec 1, 2008
Retriever wrote:
Am I reading this correct? First he found keys to a vehicle inside the vehicle. Then he found a debit card, and a cell phone lying around a house while the students were home for Thanksgiving.... There are at least two idiots that roam the Big Rapids area. Come one people, you live in a university town with a prison near by.. Wise Up!
I don't believe there is a prison near Big Rapids. a jail yes but not a prison as far as I know.

I agree it was stupid to leave keys in any vehicle that's a gimmee. But I leave home without my debit card & cell quite often. It was in their home & possibly hidden. I'm sure he went through everything in that house. Give the students a break.
Eric

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Retriever wrote:
I realize this is an old post but you should do your homework before you make stupid comments. Big Rapids does not have a prison, they have a very small jail. So if a criminal escapes from a small jail then the only idiots were the people trying to "guard" him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1970's murder (Sep '14) Feb '16 Spedo 5
what's happened to reed city (Mar '08) Jun '15 sheila rickey 72
Does Anyone Visit The Mecosta Forum ? (Mar '08) May '15 Always-A-Michigan... 13
Unsolved Murder (Mar '08) May '15 Mi Resident 371
Reed city motel information please (Apr '15) Apr '15 Safety monitor mama 1
corruption in the osceola county court system (Mar '09) Apr '15 RCgirl 64
Review: Vic's Market Foodland Inc (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tammy Thomas 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Rapids Mortgages