: Man guilty of murder, mutilation

: Man guilty of murder, mutilation

There are 2 comments on the Traverse City Record-Eagle story from Oct 6, 2009, titled : Man guilty of murder, mutilation. In it, Traverse City Record-Eagle reports that:

David DeJonge will spend life in prison for killing Sarah Wilson. A Kalkaska County jury took less than two hours to convict DeJonge of first-degree murder and mutilation of a body.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Traverse City Record-Eagle.

Gaylord, MI

#1 Nov 2, 2009
I was on the jury for this case,the prosecuter,Brian Donnely did his job well.We all agreed on the verdict,and we all hope that DeJonge recieves the maximum punishment!

Holland, MI

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Dave is my cousin. He has always been a little off, and got creepier the older we got. He has devastated his family and made very fond memories of wonderful times at the cabin in Kalkaska seem sad and unreal. It is this sort of thing that makes it wrong that the death penalty is banned in Michigan. Sarah's poor family will always be on my mind. What shame he has bought our family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what's happened to reed city (Mar '08) Jun '15 sheila rickey 72
Does Anyone Visit The Mecosta Forum ? (Mar '08) May '15 Always-A-Michigan... 13
Unsolved Murder (Mar '08) May '15 Mi Resident 371
Reed city motel information please (Apr '15) Apr '15 Safety monitor mama 1
corruption in the osceola county court system (Mar '09) Apr '15 RCgirl 64
Review: Vic's Market Foodland Inc (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tammy Thomas 1
Aaron Skodak (Jan '15) Jan '15 honeybunny 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Rapids Mortgages