Murderer arraigned on escape charge

Murderer arraigned on escape charge

There are 14 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Dec 1, 2008, titled Murderer arraigned on escape charge. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

When Jonathan Good was captured by Romulus police Sunday afternoon, everything he had in his possession was stolen from an off-campus house near Ferris State University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

grand rapids

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Dec 1, 2008
don't drop the soap, loser!
Pedro

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2008
Can we shoot him now before anything else happens!!!

Since: Jul 08

Mulberry, FL

#3 Dec 1, 2008
Just happy he was caught and I hope they are able to contain him this time with no further incident.

“Lucky”

Since: Sep 08

Charm City

#4 Dec 1, 2008
Pedro wrote:
Can we shoot him now before anything else happens!!!
I'll provide the ammo. It won't cost taxpayers a dime.
Richard

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#5 Dec 1, 2008
Why are heads not rolling at the jail where incompetence led to his escape? Folks in that county shold be outraged!
crazy redneck

Littleton, CO

#6 Dec 1, 2008
Richard wrote:
Why are heads not rolling at the jail where incompetence led to his escape? Folks in that county shold be outraged!
You are exactly right!! This is a convicted murderer, and being charged again with attempted murder, among dozens of other felony charges!! He could have been a serious threat to many in that community!! Thank God that he didn't do anything else stupid, and he is back in custody before he could harm anyone else.
student

Big Rapids, MI

#7 Dec 1, 2008
Glad they caught him. Scary he was soo close to campus and they didnt find him. I still wish he didnt have to come back here though, who knows he could be dumb enough to try another way to get out. Like I said glad they caught him though so we arent worried about him out there.
thursday

United States

#8 Dec 1, 2008
Dear Saints
Mr. Good is like the Apostal Paul,(Saul) once a murderer, who changed his name to Paul and we christians take Pauls advice daily, listning to his word. Hopefully God will use Mr. Good, as a tool and use him for his works, just like he used the Apostal Paul.
john

Nashville, TN

#9 Dec 1, 2008
wow he looks totally different then his originally inmate pic

zot

“thats my prarie dog kitty”

Since: Nov 07

#10 Dec 1, 2008
thursday wrote:
Dear Saints
Mr. Good is like the Apostal Paul,(Saul) once a murderer, who changed his name to Paul and we christians take Pauls advice daily, listning to his word. Hopefully God will use Mr. Good, as a tool and use him for his works, just like he used the Apostal Paul.
zot say.well you have one thing right.....tool he is nothing but a tool i like the irony in your post
"let he who is without sin cast the first stone theme" but he is still a tool and personally i think he should spend his life in total solitude devoid of people,sun,the outdoors the resulting insanity that would follow would be fitting punishment
Pete

Hudsonville, MI

#11 Dec 1, 2008
thursday wrote:
Dear Saints
Good luck, but I don't think it's going to happen.
Tooley

Fenwick, MI

#12 Dec 1, 2008
He couldn't have stolen a car to make his escape if some dummy hadn't left their keys in their car. How stupid is that?
smarty

Edwards, CO

#13 Dec 1, 2008
YES, people. for the LAST time- PEOPLE DO JUMP INTO CARS IN YOUR OWN DRIVEWAY WHILE YOU ARE HEATING THEM UP TO LEAVE YOUR HOME. ITS ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE YOUR HEATED CAR AWAY FOR YOU!!!
student

Big Rapids, MI

#14 Dec 2, 2008
Who cares if he took the car, Its another felony against him and it helped the police catch him. So It doesnt matter, because they got him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsolved Murder (Mar '08) Aug 29 Mariah 385
News Mecosta-Osceola teacher arrested for alleged se... (Nov '12) Aug 23 Mee 13
News Manistee County Sheriff's Office arrests man fo... Jun '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
motorcycle/truck accident this morning (Jun '07) May '17 Uranus 4
1970's murder (Sep '14) Apr '17 Lore 6
News Conservation group calls for statewide hearings... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Canada 1
Osceola County Prosecutor (Jun '08) Oct '16 Justapril 44

Big Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Rapids Mortgages