Ferris State to refund $1 million in ...

Ferris State to refund $1 million in tuition to students

There are 7 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Dec 18, 2007, titled Ferris State to refund $1 million in tuition to students. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

The Ferris State University Board of Trustees voted last Friday to return more than $1 million in tuition to students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Dee

United States

#1 Dec 18, 2007
FINALLY! An institution willing to give back what they don't need! I wonder how much the refund will be?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

United States

#2 Dec 18, 2007
Christmas Presents!!!!
Dee

Allegan, MI

#3 Dec 18, 2007
Exactly, although we'll have to wait till next semester. But I am happy they are giving it back:)

Since: Oct 07

Big Rapids, MI

#4 Dec 18, 2007
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Christmas Presents!!!!
Just in time for BAR NIGHT!!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

United States

#5 Dec 18, 2007
I'm moonwalking! Yes, I have a kid there.
Shawn

Holland, MI

#6 Dec 18, 2007
The contingency fee was only a 120$ surcharge on our bill. We will only get that 120$ back.
It was simply becuse Ferris was unsure if the Govt was going to have their budget figured out.
Mrs Batch

United States

#7 Dec 18, 2007
Shawn wrote:
The contingency fee was only a 120$ surcharge on our bill. We will only get that 120$ back.
It was simply becuse Ferris was unsure if the Govt was going to have their budget figured out.
$120? That's more than I was expecting! We'll be happy to get the refund! But I think it's funny ... Ferris takes our money in the form of fees ... or from the Govt ... which we pay for anyways in the form of taxes. Go figure! Thanks FSU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reed city motel information please (Apr '15) Dec '17 Julie Simmons 2
Internet outages yesterday and today Oct '17 Wolf 1
Unsolved Murder (Mar '08) Aug '17 Mariah 385
News Mecosta-Osceola teacher arrested for alleged se... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Mee 13
News Manistee County Sheriff's Office arrests man fo... (Jun '17) Jun '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
motorcycle/truck accident this morning (Jun '07) May '17 Uranus 4
1970's murder (Sep '14) Apr '17 Lore 6

Big Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Rapids Mortgages