Car crash in Osceola County under investigation
#1 Jan 18, 2013
1. Lt. Chris Stolicker of the Michigan State Police, who confirmed alcohol was a factor in the incident.
2. Stolicker said three people were in the vehicle, including two passengers who were ejected.
3. One person was airlifted to Spectrum Butterworth Hospital in Grand Rapids with serious injuries.
4. The driver was transported to Spectrum Health-Reed City for treatment.
5. A third was taken into custody with minor injuries.
6. Two days late, the incident remains under investigation, the driver remains uncharged, whose kid is it, will this be another Osceola County "incident" that disapears.
Add your comments below
|WZZM13 - Assitant Principal Faces CSC Charges A... (May '07)||Oct 10||Amber||656|
|1970's murder||Sep '14||Pilot||4|
|A Healthy Wealthy and Wise 5K in the City- ICRU...||Sep '14||anku18||1|
|Canton teen nearly drowns; pulled from Muskegon...||Aug '14||Kevin||1|
|Unsolved Murder (Mar '08)||Jul '14||Reed City ex resi...||367|
|Chestnut Street in Reed City||Jul '14||Riverdog||1|
|Sun tomorrow, rain Friday||Jun '14||Sneaky Pete||2|
Find what you want!
Search Big Rapids Forum Now