Car crash in Osceola County under investigation
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Michigan News.
#1 Jan 18, 2013
1. Lt. Chris Stolicker of the Michigan State Police, who confirmed alcohol was a factor in the incident.
2. Stolicker said three people were in the vehicle, including two passengers who were ejected.
3. One person was airlifted to Spectrum Butterworth Hospital in Grand Rapids with serious injuries.
4. The driver was transported to Spectrum Health-Reed City for treatment.
5. A third was taken into custody with minor injuries.
6. Two days late, the incident remains under investigation, the driver remains uncharged, whose kid is it, will this be another Osceola County "incident" that disapears.
Add your comments below
|Osceola County Prosecutor (Jun '08)||Oct 19||Justapril||44|
|Unsolved Murder (Mar '08)||Oct 4||IHATERC||377|
|corruption in the osceola county court system (Mar '09)||Jul '16||Abigail Hunter||66|
|Is Sandra Marvin a bad Prosecutor? (Dec '07)||Jul '16||Abigail Hunter||85|
|what's happened to reed city (Mar '08)||Jul '16||darkeyes||73|
|Detective Keathley (Apr '12)||May '16||Austin vallad||3|
|1970's murder (Sep '14)||Feb '16||Spedo||5|
Find what you want!
Search Big Rapids Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC