needs help starting a group for famil...

needs help starting a group for family's for Cutters

Posted in the Big Rapids Forum

Brandy

Big Rapids, MI

#1 May 29, 2008
OK I JUST WANTED TO POST ON HERE THAT BIG RAPIDS NEEDS TO START A HELP GROUP OR SOMETHING FOR FAMILY'S OR KIDS SOMETHING WHO R CUTTERS I MEAN THERE IS SO MUCH OF IT I NEVER KNEW THEY KNOW IS SCHOOL KIDS DO THIS AND WHO MOST OF THE TIME AND THATS ALL I JUST THINK PEOPLE SHOULD DBE DOING MORE ABOUT IT I JUST FOUND OUT MY DAUGHTER IS DOING THIS AND THERE IS REALLY NO HELP IN THIS TOWN FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND ITS WRONG I WOULD RATHER TRY TO HELP MY KID THEN TO HAVE THEM PUT ON PILLS TO TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER AND HOPE IT GOES AWAY PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS AND DONT THINK MY KIDS DONT DO THIS CUZ U MIGHT FIND OUT DIFF U CANT HIDE IT AND HOPE IT GOES AWAY OR ACT LIKE ITS NOT GOING ON ITS REAL AND THEY NEED HELP I KNOW IM NOT JUST GOING TO SIT BY AND WATCH MY DAUGHTER DO THIS TO HER SELF THESE KDS AND THESE FAMILY'S NEED HELP AROUND HERE A PLACE TO TALK AND DEAL WITH THIS
THANKS FOR READING THIS IF U DID I HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE WILL HELP OR I CAN FIND AWAY TO DO SOMETHING
IT WOULD ALSO HELP IF THESE KIDS HAD A PLACE TO HANG OUT AT SINCE THERE IS NO MORE ROLLER RINK AND NO MORE POOL HALL SO MAYBE PEOPLE IN THIS OWN HAVE MONEY WHY DONT U DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH IT LIKE OPEN SOMETHING KIDS AND TEENS CAN DO A PLACE TO HANG OUT JUST A THOUGHT I KNOW IF I HAD HALF THE MONEY SOME OF THESE PEOPLE DO I KNOW I WOULD DO NO ONE CARES ABOUT DOING SOMETHING GOOD OR DOING THE RIGHT THING ANYMORE THO THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY THANKS FOR READING THIS SORRY IF WORD MIGHT BE WRONG OR SOMETHING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1970's murder (Sep '14) Feb 8 Spedo 5
what's happened to reed city (Mar '08) Jun '15 sheila rickey 72
Does Anyone Visit The Mecosta Forum ? (Mar '08) May '15 Always-A-Michigan... 13
Unsolved Murder (Mar '08) May '15 Mi Resident 371
Reed city motel information please (Apr '15) Apr '15 Safety monitor mama 1
corruption in the osceola county court system (Mar '09) Apr '15 RCgirl 64
Review: Vic's Market Foodland Inc (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tammy Thomas 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Rapids Mortgages