Search for Two Missing Girls will res...

Search for Two Missing Girls will resume Sunday

There are 3 comments on the WWUP-TV Cadillac story from May 27, 2006, titled Search for Two Missing Girls will resume Sunday. In it, WWUP-TV Cadillac reports that:

Nightfall forced the search for two missing sisters to be called off until Sunday Morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWUP-TV Cadillac.

ira vorus

Big Rapids, MI

#1 May 29, 2006
this is ira i actually went to school with those beautiful girls and let me tell you their smile to me was like a sunrise it was beautiful.the one in my grade named shalyla she had liked me so bad but i never had given her the chance the way i am feeling right now is that i wish that i can go back into the future and give her that chance because if we would have gone out she would of ask me to go to the park that day and hang out with her but what im trying to say is that if i was at that park i would of jumped in the river and saved who ever was drowning and i would of told shalyla and arial to go get helped.now arial she was like a little sister to me she was sweet and adorable.i remember she ask me to dance with her at the dance 2 fridays ago and i dance with her and she told me that shalyla had wanted to know if i would dance with her at the formal and i said yes.i remember when i was in class shalyla had walked pass my class and so she seen me so she came back and blew a kiss at me and so i caught it and put it on my face.shalyla and arial i will miss you forever R.I.P

LOVE,
IRA VORUS
Kayla

Big Rapids, MI

#2 Jan 29, 2009
It's been 3 years since this tragedy and I still regret not going to the river with them.

2 more people have died since then. How many more are going to die? What did we do to deserve this??

“Headbanging on the headboard!!”

Since: Apr 08

Muskegon Hts

#3 Mar 22, 2009
Shelila and Ariel were 2 of the sweetest girls I knew. Their mom Doris and I are best friends, her and I and all of our children spent a lot of time together. We used to live across the street from one another. I am still angry about the little girl who faked her drowning, had she not been horsing around those babies would still be here. I still talk to their mom and she's doing okay but she's still having a hard time. But we do know that their in Heaven with the rest of the Angels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsolved Murder (Mar '08) Nov 5 Concerned citizen 381
Osceola County Prosecutor (Jun '08) Oct '16 Justapril 44
corruption in the osceola county court system (Mar '09) Jul '16 Abigail Hunter 66
Poll Is Sandra Marvin a bad Prosecutor? (Dec '07) Jul '16 Abigail Hunter 85
what's happened to reed city (Mar '08) Jul '16 darkeyes 73
Detective Keathley (Apr '12) May '16 Austin vallad 3
1970's murder (Sep '14) Feb '16 Spedo 5

Big Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Rapids Mortgages