Angel Food Ministries

Angel Food Ministries

There are 3 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Apr 19, 2008, titled Angel Food Ministries. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Angel Food Ministries sells a box of food for $25. Each box contains a number of meat, fruit and vegetable items that would cost on average between $70 and $80 at a grocery store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Annette Krusinsky

AOL

#1 May 14, 2008
think i want to try this... sounds awesome to me..

“Have a nice day!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 May 14, 2008
We tried this once. The meat has all kinds of preservatives and solutions added to it, and a lot of the boxed stuff(skillet dinners, etc) has MSG in it, which gives some of us headaches over here. If you don't have any food sensitivities it might be good for you to try. We didn't think the quality was that great.
mxmama

Holland, MI

#3 May 16, 2008
I've done it before. You get a TON of food for the price! If you're looking for low fat, probably not a good idea. The grill boxes (steaks and chicken) are a good deal too. I liked it. It's definately worth a try for 25-$30!! Good Luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what's happened to reed city (Mar '08) Jun '15 sheila rickey 72
Does Anyone Visit The Mecosta Forum ? (Mar '08) May '15 Always-A-Michigan... 13
Unsolved Murder (Mar '08) May '15 Mi Resident 371
Reed city motel information please Apr '15 Safety monitor mama 1
corruption in the osceola county court system (Mar '09) Apr '15 RCgirl 64
Review: Vic's Market Foodland Inc Mar '15 Tammy Thomas 1
Aaron Skodak (Jan '15) Jan '15 honeybunny 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big Rapids Mortgages