Since: Mar 09

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

I was woundering if anyone could give me some insite on the River Rock bar and grill on baldwin st.? I no longer live in the Big Rapids area but want to learn more about the place. My brother was there the begining of the month and got beat up pretty badly. I was also told the same night he got beat up that a girl was there and was beat also but by some other girls. I know what happened to my brother but are the other stories I am hearing true? And if so why hasnt anyone steped in to do something about this place? If anyone knows anything about the River Rock could you please fill me in? I'm just a concerned sister looking to help my brother in any way that I can. Thanks!
Mis

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

It's a crappy bar on a crappy side of town. Some of the condos they built there are being rented out because they aren't selling. If you check the public records, I think you'll find more than one arrest over there. It's not a very safe spot.
Cyclebuster

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Its pretty widely known, that the guy that got beat up not only asked for it, he demanded it.
Try this approach.. go to a bar, and get drunk.
run outside, and find a large group of young black men.
yell Come on and fight you f...ing ni...rs

examine the results and get back to me. I also know eyewitnesses and the same dumb loudmouth that got beat down has been lying about the whole event.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
sugar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Whoa...haven't heard that version of events.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Big Rapids Discussions

Search the Big Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
Chestnut Street in Reed City Jul 2 Riverdog 1
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jun 30 TruthBeTold 5,481
Sun tomorrow, rain Friday Jun 29 Sneaky Pete 2
Beneficial rain has helped but many still drier... Jun 26 dragonfly 1
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun 25 lulubell 302
Unsolved Murder (Mar '08) Jun 24 kat 366
•••
•••
•••
Big Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Big Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••