curious about River Rock bar

curious about River Rock bar

Posted in the Big Rapids Forum

Since: Mar 09

Marietta, GA

#1 Mar 20, 2009
I was woundering if anyone could give me some insite on the River Rock bar and grill on baldwin st.? I no longer live in the Big Rapids area but want to learn more about the place. My brother was there the begining of the month and got beat up pretty badly. I was also told the same night he got beat up that a girl was there and was beat also but by some other girls. I know what happened to my brother but are the other stories I am hearing true? And if so why hasnt anyone steped in to do something about this place? If anyone knows anything about the River Rock could you please fill me in? I'm just a concerned sister looking to help my brother in any way that I can. Thanks!
Mis

Big Rapids, MI

#2 Mar 23, 2009
It's a crappy bar on a crappy side of town. Some of the condos they built there are being rented out because they aren't selling. If you check the public records, I think you'll find more than one arrest over there. It's not a very safe spot.
Cyclebuster

Big Rapids, MI

#3 Apr 29, 2009
Its pretty widely known, that the guy that got beat up not only asked for it, he demanded it.
Try this approach.. go to a bar, and get drunk.
run outside, and find a large group of young black men.
yell Come on and fight you f...ing ni...rs

examine the results and get back to me. I also know eyewitnesses and the same dumb loudmouth that got beat down has been lying about the whole event.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
sugar

United States

#5 May 3, 2009
Whoa...haven't heard that version of events.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Anyone Visit The Mecosta Forum ? (Mar '08) May 25 Always-A-Michigan... 13
Unsolved Murder (Mar '08) May 12 Mi Resident 371
Reed city motel information please Apr '15 Safety monitor mama 1
corruption in the osceola county court system (Mar '09) Apr '15 RCgirl 64
Review: Vic's Market Foodland Inc Mar '15 Tammy Thomas 1
Aaron Skodak Jan '15 honeybunny 1
News WZZM13 - Assitant Principal Faces CSC Charges A... (May '07) Dec '14 Pravda 657
More from around the web

Big Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]