Pill heads beware
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
big man

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2011
You know, since your crooked buddys help get Alred fired, I am forced into a corner. Off subject, the 5.56 is a wonderful round. Anyways, if you steal from me or my family, I will punish you and 3 of your innocent family members. By the way, the 50 cal has a wonderful range. Anyways, I plan on bashing pill heads at will, stomping you and hurting you and 3 of your family members. take care. bye bye!!!
E Z Duzz It

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2011
another computer screen bad ass, lmao, when you gonna start, probably cant find any pill heads
big man

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2011
Yes I can find them, you will see oh unemployed one!
wow

Harlan, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2011
big man wrote:
You know, since your crooked buddys help get Alred fired, I am forced into a corner. Off subject, the 5.56 is a wonderful round. Anyways, if you steal from me or my family, I will punish you and 3 of your innocent family members. By the way, the 50 cal has a wonderful range. Anyways, I plan on bashing pill heads at will, stomping you and hurting you and 3 of your family members. take care. bye bye!!!
dont' u know they can track this stupid
nope

London, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>dont' u know they can track this stupid
A tard like that doesn't know anything,bless his heart he is confused.Thats OK though..........
The state boy's will explain it to him.He might get to meet the new Judge in person,
love its heart........
big man

Richmond, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2011
Track what, I didn't threaten anybody directly, go to school its free. If your not a pill head, and don't steal, you are free. Simple. please go back to school. I have said this, and nothing will happen. Thanks pill heads!!!! And for that matter, if you are going against me, than you are a pill head, and the little tiny state boys will be coming for you. Thanks. I will be seeing you pill heads....You can bet on that!!!!!
big man

Richmond, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2011
I talked to a little bity state boy the other day, and he confirmed to me that he and his buddys hate pill heads. Just saying!!!
me too

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2011
little bity , oh caudill lol

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#9 Sep 20, 2011
me too wrote:
little bity , oh caudill lol
Bawhahhahaha can we say bumper seat ? haha
E Z Duzz It

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 21, 2011
number of pillheads bashed by 5.56 rounds >> 0 number of innocent family members bashed >> 0 >> what a bad ass
funny

Winchester, KY

#11 Sep 21, 2011
bumper seat ha ha ha
omg

Macon, GA

#12 Sep 21, 2011
you are threatening people who are on drugs family wow what makes you any better than a pill head you are a sick individual why dont you join unite or some other organization try to help the problem slow down or something of that nature you know peoples family have no control over what they do and fyi most addicts dont care about there family because look at what they put them through for nothing people like you and the pill heads make me sick both kinds are killing society
well

Hazard, KY

#13 Sep 21, 2011
they cut big man pills off he mad at the world that funny

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#14 Sep 22, 2011
funny wrote:
bumper seat ha ha ha
Bawhahahahhaha thats true though.lol
Still Doing His Job

Mayfield, KY

#15 Sep 22, 2011
big man wrote:
Alred still doing his job I see, just a new method!! Bahahahahahahaha "I will get you, I will hunt you and 3 of your family members down" Bahahahahahaha Man, just a little high strung ain't ya? I got an idea, why don't you take your high powered BB gun out to Comp Care and see if you can't get that effed up noodle of your straightened out. Lmfao And you'd better be careful with that BB gun of yours, your gonna shoot your eye out!!! Bahahahahhaa Now seriously here's a little piece of advice. Stop breaking into your parents stash and watching Clint Eastwood, it's gonna get you into trouble. You know your not allowed to kill anyone, last time I checked.
Theporphyrian

Lexington, KY

#17 May 30, 2012
Anyone know how to get revenge on my husband, who I just found out has been doing pills for a while now? He emptied our savings and sold my family heirlooms. I WANT REVENGE!!!!!!!
Theporphyrian

Lexington, KY

#18 May 30, 2012
Pill heads are scum that don't deserve to be alive. I mean it's bad enough being alive when no one wants you.....but now your breathing air that should only be for the things on this earth that deserve it. Puhlease
know how u feel

Tazewell, TN

#20 May 30, 2012
Theporphyrian wrote:
Pill heads are scum that don't deserve to be alive. I mean it's bad enough being alive when no one wants you.....but now your breathing air that should only be for the things on this earth that deserve it. Puhlease
i know you have to be very upset right now. i've been in ur situation before. Drug addiction is a serious problem in the world these days mostly prescription pills. Took me long time to realize drug addiction is a illness / disease just like cancer, etc.. no one wants to be a drug addict, it just happens.. different reasons y ppl use drugs. i know ur mad and hurt from the being screwed over by someone u thought u could trust and thought u knew.... the only advice i can give u is this, if deep down u truly love this man, fight for him, try to get him to get help, pray, do watever it takes..... if u really think ur done, get out now... b/c it will suck the life out of u.. going back and fourth being angry at him and being angry with ur self. u can lose who u r by allowing ur self to be sucked up in the craziness.. caution wat u say bout him, bc drugs can take ur love ones out before u know it and then its too late to say u take it back.. by no means am i saying put up with it just say he's sick and needs help.... i feel ur pain. i dealt with this issue many years from my spouse, it can take a big part of ur sanity.. can take away ur happiness.. hope u work this out.. just keep in mind drugs change people, they are NOT the person i truly can be, it's not him doing all this bad stuff, it's the drugs.. i knows its hard to seperate the 2, but before he used i guartee he would never had done this to u.. it's the drugs not him.. many drug rehab places out there u can find him one online. Good luck and God bless.
Impostertroll

London, KY

#21 May 30, 2012
Theporphyrian wrote:
Anyone know how to get revenge on my husband, who I just found out has been doing pills for a while now? He emptied our savings and sold my family heirlooms. I WANT REVENGE!!!!!!!
What do you look like?
I know haw you can get you some.
Revenge LOL......

Since: Dec 08

Harlan

#22 May 31, 2012
Sorry, but drug addiction is not like cancer. There are no known cases of anyone going to a cancer house and buying a baggie of lymphoma. There are no carcinoma pushers lurking in the shadows waiting for a score. Most addicts choose to start and choose to keep doing them. I really feel for people who are injured or sick and get hooked on their pain medication....but 99% of the junkies in Harlan started taking pills by choice. There is no comparison between an addict and a cancer patient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big-Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 20 min _FLATLINE-------- 4,051
kara hikson 1 hr Logan 23
Word Association (Feb '15) 2 hr The Stealth 1,234
my opinion on Erie Neff and his wife (Dec '14) 2 hr Not a believer 34
earnest neff 3 hr Not a believer 6
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 4 hr December 411
What happen to Nikki Long, Cissy King, Jamie Lo... 4 hr What 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big-Laurel Mortgages