First Prev
of 2
Next Last
da TRUTH

Manchester, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2010
the chicken head in the window today about 1pm dark hair chubby is the most rude worker i have ever seen in my life the guy in front of me she opens the window fast pretty much toss's his food in his car and lets the window slam i talked to him and he said he was having something done for it and then she gets to me and yanks the window open so hard it came back part way she tells me my total and almost spills my drink trying to get my money she pulls her hair up while waiting on my food then as soon as it comes she hands me the bags fast enough to knock me back and lets the window slam again no thank u have a nice day no smile no nothing she was so rude she dont need to be working with people stupid bi$$#
Nasty place

Harlan, KY

#2 Feb 21, 2010
they shouldn't be touching their hair right there at the window cause their fountain drinks are right behind them. Wonder which worker it was?
omfg

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2010
it wasnt kassie mcqueen was it...shes pretty.
duh

Wallins Creek, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2010
Kassie doesnt work at dairy queen, she works at dairy HUT...lol
hmmm

Harlan, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2010
duh wrote:
Kassie doesnt work at dairy queen, she works at dairy HUT...lol
well maybe she was having a bad day, it happens.
Almost as Cool as you

Garrettsville, OH

#6 Feb 21, 2010
They are always rude everytime I go..I understand it being fast food you need to get it out as quickly as possible but you can be polite and speak while doing it. I usually don't go back to places like that..
old friend dj

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2010
tim estep still working there?
STFUcrybaby

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 21, 2010
Then go to McDonalds or stay home and cook, stop your whinning, put your big girl panties on and suck it up :P
not important

Manchester, KY

#9 Feb 21, 2010
They are always nice when I go by there. Maybe they just had a bad day or had a rude customer before you got there.
boosh

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Feb 22, 2010
ok guys.. Im pretty much the same as u if it just came down to someone being rude I would be like meh who cares she isn't hurting me any.. but if that bi*tch would have throw my food at me of slammed the window and bout spilled my drink I would have immediately ask for her supervisor.. theres no since in that.. If it were me she would have been lucky not to get a mouth full!
da TRUTH

Manchester, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2010
right on the chick was horrible i talked to the guy in front of me and he said he was gonna add something to his order but when the window came open it was one motion food slammed to him and window hit shut hundred miles a hr. then the way she acted toward me im sick of that place there slow dont know how to treat people, they need shut down!!!!!
someonewhoknows

London, KY

#12 Feb 22, 2010
Okay if you worked there and absolutley every person came threw there and added something on, you would get upset too....that's why there so SLOW> they have things in order of how there suppose to go out and if you add stuff on , the cooks have to go make it...as some people say.. and if they are absolutley that horrible why in the world does it stay so dang busy i mean, literally! Dairy Queen is always busy, and people are just as rude to them!I have heard them. I eat there everyday and go threw drive thru when i don't feel like going in.

you should gt to know the facts before you run your mouth.
knows

Wallins Creek, KY

#13 Feb 23, 2010
best not tell the manager my kid worked there for a year or so and she told me when people come in making a fuss you dont want to know what they do next time you come in that is if they can remember your the one that spoke up I dont eat there at all much anymore I stay home or go to McDonalds
just saying

Baxter, KY

#14 Feb 24, 2010
if you cant deal with the public, a restraunt is the last place you need to be working.
understand

United States

#15 Feb 24, 2010
just saying wrote:
if you cant deal with the public, a restraunt is the last place you need to be working.
I do agree ...its a stressfull job does not pay much and you get hell from everyone all day long..i would not be good at itfor long stress stress stress B,S all day long even from the ones you work for..but you still must work to live
just my thought

Harlan, KY

#16 Feb 24, 2010
i worked there when it was druthers,and worked the drive thru for three years,i was allways friendly to the costumers,if you add on to your order did not bother me at all,we just had to have them pull over to bring it to them so it would be fresh most people do not care to wait if the food is fresh,but i do agree with the rudness they do have some that are very rude it seems like if they had to smile or so thank you they would die.and i was a manger at longjohns four years ago and we did not let anyone be that rude at the drive thru we would write them up,and remove them from the drive thru,at least on the shift i worked,but i will say this there way better than mcdonalds,ever single time that i have got food there the order has never been right wait in the drive thru for 20 min.and still get cold ass fries and food and to beat it all it has allways been my order they screw up,i would love to see the main owner of mcdonalds come in and catch there asses,the big wheels would go off if they new how bad it has been for more than five years.
blah blah

Mount Ida, AR

#17 Feb 24, 2010
what did the girl look like that was ride to you? and what time did all this go on?
da TRUTH

Manchester, KY

#18 Feb 25, 2010
the girl was chubby brown hair light white skin lol and it was around 1pm or so she was a strait bi@@@

“Truth be known...”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#19 Feb 25, 2010
I’ve never been to your Dairy Queen, but “da TRUTH” has a legitimate gripe in my opinion. I don’t care who you are or what type of drama you have in your life, if you work to serve the public you need to put a smile on your face and treat everyone as you would expect to be treated. If you wake up one morning and feel like a beyatch, then call the boss and let him/her know you feel like a beyatch and stay home.

We all have bad days. If I have a bad day at work I leave it at work. I don’t come home and take it out on my family and I don’t go elsewhere and take it out on someone else. I suppress it and deal with it internally or I talk to someone about it. It doesn’t matter how bad things may seem, I guarantee that if you smile and exude a pleasant persona regardless of how bad things are you will feel so much better, and everyone you encounter will feel better to. Believe me, I have tried to teach this to Mrs. Infidel and the young’ns for years, and to this day they still can’t figure out why I am so happy-go-lucky from the time I wake up in the morning ‘til I go to bed at night, even when they know I’ve had a bad day.

Had I been the victim of the “Dairy Queen Beyatch”, I would have tried to break through her emotional barrier and make her smile. If that didn’t work and she continued being a beyatch, I would have parked my car and went in and had a lil chat with the boss.
Hmm

Harlan, KY

#20 Feb 25, 2010
someonewhoknows wrote:
Okay if you worked there and absolutley every person came threw there and added something on, you would get upset too....that's why there so SLOW> they have things in order of how there suppose to go out and if you add stuff on , the cooks have to go make it...as some people say.. and if they are absolutley that horrible why in the world does it stay so dang busy i mean, literally! Dairy Queen is always busy, and people are just as rude to them!I have heard them. I eat there everyday and go threw drive thru when i don't feel like going in.
you should gt to know the facts before you run your mouth.
Are you serious?
"omg. people add stuff on and it gets us soooo upset that we have to be rude and throw their food at them! boo hoo!"
Okay, really. If THAT stresses you out, you really do NOT need to be working. Especially with the public.
I work at a restaurant, people add things on all the time. Does that give me the right to be a rude bitch to them? Hell no. I'm always polite to my customers. Even if they're absolute assholes to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big-Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trailer needing pulled 1 hr Needs to know 2
Tim brown??? 1 hr Curious George 1
Tmmk 12 hr shifts 1 hr I know 10
Appalachian challenge academy 1 hr New 1
pictures 1 hr wanting some 4
Merry Christmas 2 hr Maybe True 2
topic from 10-1-14 to 10-28-14 2 hr So True 3
Big-Laurel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web