First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hungry

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Just wondering what new places are coming in near the new kroger and in it?
girlygirl

West Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Hungry wrote:
Just wondering what new places are coming in near the new kroger and in it?
Where's the new Kroger is that the one that's open now? New to Georgetown so I don't know a lot yet
PILL BILLY

Georgetown, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2012
As long as there are dark spots not lit up, thats where I will be parked waiting for a customer.
enoughalready

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Sep 20, 2012
PILL BILLY wrote:
As long as there are dark spots not lit up, thats where I will be parked waiting for a customer.
DAMN TJS let the dumb comments come to a rest for a while
Anonymous

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2012
enoughalready wrote:
<quoted text>DAMN TJS let the dumb comments come to a rest for a while
I agree he is awful
PILL BILLY

Georgetown, KY

#6 Sep 20, 2012
its me its me its ERNEST T WAHHH HOOOOOO!!!!!

you hate me because you cant stop me... be looking for my car at the new krogers wheelin and dealin!!
Dumb

Georgetown, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2012
PILL BILLY you are a dumb ass
TABELT WILLIAM

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 23, 2012
If there are areas of the parking lot that not adequately illuminated, I will be stationed there, anticipating the arrival of one of my clientele.
Kroger employee

Versailles, KY

#9 Nov 1, 2012
102 Market Place Circle

First 500 people get a free ham!
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2012
Neither one of these are me
girlygirl

United States

#11 Nov 1, 2012
I'm gonna pass on going till next week
PILL BILLY

Georgetown, KY

#12 Nov 1, 2012
Kroger employee wrote:
102 Market Place Circle
First 500 people get a free ham!
its 106 Market Place Circle... get it right bitch!
LlTTLE PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#13 Nov 1, 2012
PlLL BlLLY is my idol
anti pb

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Nov 2, 2012
Pill Bill thinks he is clever calling himself "Talbelt William", not knowing that he has misspelled "tablet". He is simply a bored, underemployed loser with nothing to do but antagonize.

Ignore him even if he doesn't go away.
ben there

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 2, 2012
Are they putting in a Home Depot?
dun dat

Lebanon, KY

#16 Nov 2, 2012
ben there wrote:
Are they putting in a Home Depot?
No. It's a home deport. Grand opening for illegals is Sunday.
rukiddinme

Niles, IL

#17 Nov 2, 2012
Wow how desperate people r they go to get a ham and leave. Losers!!! Half of them look like they can buy there own ham. Cheapskates!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#18 Nov 2, 2012
rukiddinme wrote:
Wow how desperate people r they go to get a ham and leave. Losers!!! Half of them look like they can buy there own ham. Cheapskates!!
It is a crying shame that Kroger was giving away hams to the first 500 people who came thru the door. I went by the new Kroger this morning at 8:30 to buy groceries with what money we hade left thinking i could get a ham for free. But not going to happen. I have been laid off from work for four mounths and it takes all of our mone that we make together as a husban and wife just to pay the mortgage, utilities and put gas int the car so my wife can continue to work so we don't loose our home. We live here in Georgetown and make to much to get food stamps with our combined wage including my unemployment money. If Kroger wanted to do something for the people of Georgetown that would shop at their store then they need to take care of the people who shop at their store. There were cars in the parking lot from Michigan, Florida, Illinois and Indiana. The kentucky cars were from mostly the surrounding countiesand very few from the home county of scott county. From what I saw 90 % of the people who received the hams could afford to buy T bone steaks at $10.99 per pound. We have people in this county that work two jobs and can't afford to buy Ham. The unemployed sure can't afford to by much as they need there money to pay the high rent here in Scott County. Then there are the UNDER employed, the ones that work for the temp services and only get to work three or four months then get laid off and do not even qualify for unemployment benifits due to the companies that do not want to hire full time employees as it would cut into their profits because they would have to provide the worker with insurance. This County needs to take care of the less fortunate that live here and try to support this county. Quit giving to the rich to get richer and give to the ones in this county that need the help. I think I'll send a letter to the newspaper to print.
wow

Jackson, KY

#19 Nov 2, 2012
unbeliever2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a crying shame that Kroger was giving away hams to the first 500 people who came thru the door. I went by the new Kroger this morning at 8:30 to buy groceries with what money we hade left thinking i could get a ham for free. But not going to happen. I have been laid off from work for four mounths and it takes all of our mone that we make together as a husban and wife just to pay the mortgage, utilities and put gas int the car so my wife can continue to work so we don't loose our home. We live here in Georgetown and make to much to get food stamps with our combined wage including my unemployment money. If Kroger wanted to do something for the people of Georgetown that would shop at their store then they need to take care of the people who shop at their store. There were cars in the parking lot from Michigan, Florida, Illinois and Indiana. The kentucky cars were from mostly the surrounding countiesand very few from the home county of scott county. From what I saw 90 % of the people who received the hams could afford to buy T bone steaks at $10.99 per pound. We have people in this county that work two jobs and can't afford to buy Ham. The unemployed sure can't afford to by much as they need there money to pay the high rent here in Scott County. Then there are the UNDER employed, the ones that work for the temp services and only get to work three or four months then get laid off and do not even qualify for unemployment benifits due to the companies that do not want to hire full time employees as it would cut into their profits because they would have to provide the worker with insurance. This County needs to take care of the less fortunate that live here and try to support this county. Quit giving to the rich to get richer and give to the ones in this county that need the help. I think I'll send a letter to the newspaper to print.
Georgetown gets a nice new store, and all people do is bitch bitch bitch. Nothing is realy free folks.
really

United States

#20 Nov 2, 2012
unbeliever2 wrote:
<quoted text>It is a crying shame that Kroger was giving away hams to the first 500 people who came thru the door. I went by the new Kroger this morning at 8:30 to buy groceries with what money we hade left thinking i could get a ham for free. But not going to happen. I have been laid off from work for four mounths and it takes all of our mone that we make together as a husban and wife just to pay the mortgage, utilities and put gas int the car so my wife can continue to work so we don't loose our home. We live here in Georgetown and make to much to get food stamps with our combined wage including my unemployment money. If Kroger wanted to do something for the people of Georgetown that would shop at their store then they need to take care of the people who shop at their store. There were cars in the parking lot from Michigan, Florida, Illinois and Indiana. The kentucky cars were from mostly the surrounding countiesand very few from the home county of scott county. From what I saw 90 % of the people who received the hams could afford to buy T bone steaks at $10.99 per pound. We have people in this county that work two jobs and can't afford to buy Ham. The unemployed sure can't afford to by much as they need there money to pay the high rent here in Scott County. Then there are the UNDER employed, the ones that work for the temp services and only get to work three or four months then get laid off and do not even qualify for unemployment benifits due to the companies that do not want to hire full time employees as it would cut into their profits because they would have to provide the worker with insurance. This County needs to take care of the less fortunate that live here and try to support this county. Quit giving to the rich to get richer and give to the ones in this county that need the help. I think I'll send a letter to the newspaper to print.
Sounds like since you don't have a job you should have been there at 8. I looked at the add it did not discriminate it plainly stated the first 500 customers at 8.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big-Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plant 2 paint sealer 7 min Poor college kid 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min CCzar 166,444
Coal Miner Bike Club (Mar '11) 46 min tired of fakers 26
Cassie Napier 3 hr Queen bee 2
Toyota Maintenance 3 hr mandie 45
Needing a female third for fun 3 hr Seen It 3
Haunted Places in Harlan County. (Mar '11) 6 hr Budlight 29

Big-Laurel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Big-Laurel Mortgages