Sarah Palin, Fox News part ways

Full story: CBS News 12
Fox News Channel is parting ways with former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, ending her three-year tenure as a contributor on the network. Full Story
salemtrader

Newberry, SC

#1 Jan 26, 2013
She is the sharpest commentator they have - incisive and just about always right. She will be missed.
Sandy

Miami, FL

#2 Jan 26, 2013
She is a fake and hypocrite ,her own family is nothing like the image she cons you bible thumpers with.

She is an "After the fact" a "Monday am Quarterback" and nothing more. In other words she is perfect fo FOX and the tea party.
Truth-Facts

Dayton, OH

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Sandy I guess you are sooooooo special. Who the hell are you to judge people. Opinions are like ass8888
Dave from Alaska

Anchorage, AK

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Truth-Facts, she's stating her opinion of a public figure. What gives salemtrader the right to judge? Only thing made of asss8888 is your stupid comment.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Sandy wrote:
She is a fake and hypocrite ,her own family is nothing like the image she cons you bible thumpers with.
She is an "After the fact" a "Monday am Quarterback" and nothing more. In other words she is perfect fo FOX and the tea party.
Sandy, You spoke the truth and the Republitards can't handle that fact! What ever happened to Failin-Palin trying to get that state trooper fired? All because he wouldn't bend to her political behind the scenes schemes.
Bill Hester

Newcastle, CA

#6 Feb 6, 2013
She is supremely intelligent and makes minced meat out of almost anyone she debates.I don't know how Fox let her get away.They should have payed her whatever she wants.Of course she will cash in no matter what she does next.That woman has the golden touch
unreal

Old Bridge, NJ

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Bill Hester wrote:
She is supremely intelligent and makes minced meat out of almost anyone she debates.I don't know how Fox let her get away.They should have payed her whatever she wants.Of course she will cash in no matter what she does next.That woman has the golden touch
Really? She went to five colleges for a journalism degree. But cannot answer a question about what she reads?

She is simply-dumb. She couldn't answer simple questions by interviewers.
She didn't do well in the debate. She pivoted to energy but it was talking points and called biden "obiden" Because she simply lacks intelligence. She winked and blinked her way through that debate.
If you think she is smart that is sad.
Doc

Farmington, NM

#8 Feb 19, 2013
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? She went to five colleges for a journalism degree. But cannot answer a question about what she reads?

She is simply-dumb. She couldn't answer simple questions by interviewers.

She didn't do well in the debate. She pivoted to energy but it was talking points and called biden "obiden" Because she simply lacks intelligence. She winked and blinked her way through that debate.
If you think she is smart that is sad.
Funny...

She's got ok legs,
unreal

Old Bridge, NJ

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny...
She's got ok legs,
try voting with your brain not your lower regions.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 19, 2013
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
try voting with your brain not your lower regions.
Most who vote for Sarah are Republican and have no brain to begin with.
Hmm

Medford, MA

#12 Feb 24, 2013
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? She went to five colleges for a journalism degree. But cannot answer a question about what she reads?
She is simply-dumb. She couldn't answer simple questions by interviewers.
She didn't do well in the debate. She pivoted to energy but it was talking points and called biden "obiden" Because she simply lacks intelligence. She winked and blinked her way through that debate.
If you think she is smart that is sad.
I wonder what your accomplishments are in life? You think she's stupid? Mayor to governor to VP candidate? She's laughing at people like you all the way to the bank.
Shannon Gates

Kent, WA

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what your accomplishments are in life? You think she's stupid? Mayor to governor to VP candidate? She's laughing at people like you all the way to the bank.
Is that all that matters to you? She's making money so it's all good? The fact that she resigned as Governor leaving the people of Alaska holding the bag so she could run off and chase a dollar should bother you.It bothers most of us here in Alaska.It speaks volumes about her character.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Prudential Jack White Vista Real Estate... (Oct '13) Nov 25 Vicki Swanson 3
Blue Dragon Alaska Pitbull Puppy (Mar '12) Nov 24 Bluenosepitt_torque 35
Alaskans won't be able to travel Nov 23 Mickey 4
Palins are White TRASH Nov 23 Angies Dan 4
slednecks Nov 23 Mickey 2
Ferguson Sh1t Nov 23 Fatboy 1
sorry... Nov 7 Zwiebel 4
Big Lake Dating
Find my Match

Big Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Big Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Big Lake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:06 pm PST